Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse (14766 Views)

Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager / Samuel Chukwueze Biography (exclusive Interview) / Nwakali And Chukwueze Flaunt Their FIFAU17 Medals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by iliyande(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
ARSENAL’S deal to sign Nigerian youngster Samuel Chukwueze is set to fall through, according to reports.

The 16-year-old looked destined to join the Gunners at the end of the January transfer window after completing a successful loan trial at their London Colney base.

But Chukwueze’s impending move was delayed after Arsenal failed to agree a fee with his club Diamond Academy.

And the Umuahia-based side have now admitted that the prodigy’s Emirates move is on the verge of collapsing, with both outfits yet to settle on a figure.

All Nigeria Soccer adds that Juventus have rejected the chance to sign Chukwueze after he snubbed their interest earlier this year.

The Italians made their move before he went to train with Arsenal, but are no longer interested in completing a deal after being offered his services.

Chukwueze starred for his country at the FIFA U17s World Cup last year, also attracting admiring glances from Wolfsburg and Borussia Dortmund.

But the German duo also appear to have backed away, meaning that he could be stuck at his current club this summer.

Wenger had been looking to complete a deal for the Nigerian teenager back in January Getty

It’s been a strange turn of events since January when Arsene Wenger announced a deal was close to sign Chukwueze as well as compatriot Kelechi Nwakali.

The Frenchman said: “The talks with the Nigerian boys are progressing well and I expect them to complete the deal this month.

“Of course there are work permit issues and medical issues to be finalised but we will see if we can get it over the line in this transfer window.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/7121680/Samuel-Chukwuezes-proposed-Arsenal-move-set-to-collapse-as-Gunners-fail-to-agree-fee.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSunFootball-TheSunFootball-_-20160502-_-Football-_-454656432-_-Imageandlink

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by donkross1(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2016
Ordinary 16 year old boy, arsenal no fit sign.. They should just sell this club undecided

What's the fuss about FTC though undecided

3 Likes

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by OkoNDOoBo: 8:56pm On May 02, 2016
Village people at work

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by truthspeaks: 8:56pm On May 02, 2016
They beta allow d guy move oo. If nt, he won't be hapi as far as he z wit dem(diamond academy). Pounds is beta than naira I must say

2 Likes

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2016
grin

Papilo startimes I sight u cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by brixton: 8:58pm On May 02, 2016
That's why I don't like talking about my plans until everything is done, signed and sealed.

I pray for a positive turn around to this news, we deserve to have our boys in the best clubs in Europe.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by chrisbaby24(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2016
I reject am oooo......me wey don dey happy say I go soon start dey watch my home boy for epl...una come dey tell me different tori....see wenger no make me cum dia...me n go get serious problem..!!!!??!!!

1 Like

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by psure: 8:58pm On May 02, 2016
shocked undecided

*kid's age aint loyal* cheesy
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Adalberto(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2016
even if na 10, 000 Naira... mek dem sell that guy,,... they should let him go to Europe jhor nd leave dis poverty stagnant nation...... let him gooooooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by IamAtribalist: 9:00pm On May 02, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by madjune(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2016
He better go to Ikotun and pray.
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Godspower1930: 9:01pm On May 02, 2016
make the village forces leave the boy

1 Like

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2016
donkross1:
Ordinary 16 year old boy, arsenal no fit sign.. They should just sale this club undecided

What's the fuss about FTC though undecided
They should "sale" your certificate instead. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Forzap: 9:02pm On May 02, 2016
Arsenal...very stingy club undecided

2 Likes

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by eDDIY: 9:02pm On May 02, 2016
Who did he tell in the village... Just asking tho grin
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by donkross1(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

They should "sale" your certificate instead. undecided

Why you kan kast me for gbangba na, u no fit carry me enter koro grin
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Bugatie(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2016
His local club side shouldn't truncate the guys career with their greedy demands

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by chrysso83(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2016
Umu afo Igbo. N'eme nu nma

2 Likes

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
I suspect Chukwueze's village witches
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by tayork(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
Arsenal looking for cheap players since 19BC. no wonder they can't carry a league
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by richidinho(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2016
It will not IJN

1 Like

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Balkan(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2016
I suspect some people from the left hand side of the country. but hand can never cover the moon.
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by uthfaith(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2016
they can't win trophy but they will always make it to x top four on the league
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 02, 2016
Chaiiiiiiii

I can't find any TEENAGER there...

Hope Kanu is not the teenger in question. .?

3 Likes

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by deliveryboy: 9:21pm On May 02, 2016
Kanu Nwankwo helping only Ibo boys, same blood of tribalism flowing in all of them.
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 02, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Chaiiiiiiii

I can't find any TEENAGER there...

Hope Kanu is not the teenger in question. .?
Same here, was like looking for the teenager

1 Like

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2016
deliveryboy:
Kanu Nwankwo helping only Ibo boys, same blood of tribalism flowing in all of them.
You want him to help Hausa boys

1 Like

Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by shugaboy6102(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2016
I hope God helps him
Re: ARSENAL’S Deal With Samuel Chukwueze Is Set To Collapse by 0955eb027(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2016
Mr Wenger, sign this boy o, bikonu. By doing so, you are changing the life of an entire family. In wenger we trust.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olympic Organisers Apologise To Nigeria Over Anthem Mix-up / Desire Oparanozie Scores Another Wonder Goal Against Paris FC (Video) / Uk Pool Week 18 Sure 4/4 Nap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.