Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters (83383 Views)

More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by babadee1(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2016
ikbnice:
Different strokes for different folks. People from Ore will know what I mean. Which part of Ondo state do you speak of?

From Okitipupa. But the man has tried sincerely all across the state especially in the area of healthcare.
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:09am On May 03, 2016
Decryptor:

Of course we did. Or do you have a problem with that?
DSS & EFCC iz comin to make u ppl vomit it! cool
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:14am On May 03, 2016
missyge:

Yea. The contract has been given to another company. But we havnt been paid for d past two months...
2 months?
wadda hell!
hold on lemme load #100 recharge card & personally by myself talk sense on him, one-on-one! angry
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by ikbnice(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2016
babadee1:

From Okitipupa. But the man has tried sincerely all across the state especially in the area of healthcare.
I know you mean his mother and child hospital. There you get it wrong. It's a celebrated bullshit. I hope you know the exorbitant amount they pay in this hospital if you are not a mother or child. Most we all become mothers and children to enjoy good health.
And hope you know that without 'kaadi igbeayo', no free health for the mother and child.
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by missyge(f): 11:18am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=ChukwuIbrahim post=45269451]
2 months?
wadda hell!
hold on lemme load #100 recharge card & personally by myself talk

Deyv actually paid us bout last week. was suprised wen i saw it

1 Like

Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Best2016: 11:50am On May 03, 2016
One can now talk to his state Governor one on one. Tanx , Sahara reporters
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by nkpommpko(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2016
How do we know the no. Are real, well let me invoke true caller.
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by nanadeeva01(f): 12:12pm On May 03, 2016
Who don call abeg..where edo state governor own i nid dat yeye man numba
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by bunmiano: 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
nanadeeva01:

Here it is

Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by flamxy682(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
DON'T MISS OUT ON ALL YOUR SECURITY NEWS UPDATES! ITS GOING TO BE EDUCATIONAL AND CONVERSATIONAL, THAT'S BECAUSE WE ARE SECURITY1656.

FACEBOOK: http:///24m198K
TWITTER: @security1656
INSTAGRAM: security1656
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Enkaynwa(f): 1:17pm On May 03, 2016
bunmiano:

you are right..I can testify to this

Pls where is bauchi state's own
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by joes11(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2016
Enkaynwa:

Pls where is bauchi state's own
I didn't see Kogi State governor's number here
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by biodun83L(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2016
MirabelArode:
Good one from Sahara reporters. How I wish they can stay away from Tinubu the biggest scammer in Africa.
se oro niyen silly idiot ni eee ooooo
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by nkpommpko(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2016
I just Rochas a text make I see if him go acknowledge .
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by babadee1(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2016
ikbnice:
I know you mean his mother and child hospital. There you get it wrong. It's a celebrated bullshit. I hope you know the exorbitant amount they pay in this hospital if you are not a mother or child. Most we all become mothers and children to enjoy good health.
And hope you know that without 'kaadi igbeayo', no free health for the mother and child.

My brother the man has tried, it's real. Ondo state is the only state in the federation where women and children can get access to 100% free healthcare at all levels. And not only at the mother and child hospital but at all government hospitals. Even Caesarian section operations that cost hundreds of thousands of naira are all free. In fact the reason they need the card is because some women were coming from other states to enjoy free health services in Ondo state. I don't know much about other areas but I work in healthcare and I can say he has made a big difference. As a matter of fact Ondo state is now a UN certified healthcare model for other developing areas in the world.
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by rottennaija(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2016
KissCODE:
these numbers wont work again after now. SR is just messing with our senses. These governors will just change line period!

Like they messed our heads with lines of senators?
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by jerecrown(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2016
ibukunle amosun number ring ring he no pick, ajimobi not going yeye governors
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

DSS & EFCC iz comin to make u ppl vomit it! cool

Buhari should first of all "vomit" the N20billion that disappeared under his watch as PTF chairman before dss and efcc come to see me!
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:56pm On May 03, 2016
nanadeeva01:
Don't be deceived by Mrs. Iara Oshiomhole's oyibo skin, swiit smile & gentleness oo, dat lady go pull cloth troway 4low u chook leg inside one trouser if u dare come near OshoBaba oo! cool
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by fabolouz1(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
Nothing bad in publishing this numbers. If anyone is trying to stalk these public officials it's advisable you bury such thoughts otherwise the instrument of the law would be employed to deal with such people. Pls publish the IG numbers and all the Ministers contacts too.
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by santuse: 9:16am On May 05, 2016
Noted
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Bjergtrolde: 1:58pm On May 05, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
abeg mek una pick diz guy call, rule 2 abi na 9 or 19 iz broken.

him own ban iz supposed to be very special, 10yrs ban 4 each idiot dat thinks wat SR did was a good move.
and on diz thread hia, we don pass atleast like 78 idiots wey say "it's a good move".

10 times 78 idiots = 780yrs ban!
780? shocked

heeheehee!
reminds me of Sai Bubu in d 80's wen him dey dash out jail terms of atleast 100 - 120 yrs & above. grin

I am free grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:55pm On May 05, 2016
Bjergtrolde:

I am free grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ah aaaaaaaaaaaah! shocked

aaaaaaw many dayz ban dem give u?

ee suppose reach dat 780 yrs oo! angry

1 Like

Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by bunmiano: 6:03pm On May 05, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
ah aaaaaaaaaaaah! shocked
aaaaaaw many dayz ban dem give u?
ee suppose reach dat 780 yrs oo! angry

smile
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by fabkid55(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2016
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 09, 2016
Bre:
Waiting to see if they have and will release Obiano's...
Hello my Lady, hmmm
Where hath thou been?
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 09, 2016
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hello Miss/Mrs
Sorry for intruding, I have something to discuss with you, if you humor me.
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Bre(f): 12:16am On May 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hello my Lady, hmmm
Where hath thou been?

Still lurking around NL, as ever
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2016
Bre:

Still lurking around NL, as ever
Lol, I wasn't expecting to see your reply this night, but heyyy, you are always full of surprises, and that again you just did, you just surprised me.

I have been a little bit scarse on Nairaland, and I know you too.

I have missed you, *wink*

I crave for an offline chat, pleases.
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Bre(f): 12:59am On May 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Lol, I wasn't expecting to see your reply this night, but heyyy, you are always full of surprises, and that again you just did, you just surprised me.

I have been a little bit scarse on Nairaland, and I know you too.

I have missed you, *wink*

I crave for an offline chat, pleases.

I'll take that with a pinch of salt...

I do not mind, so long as the convos remain kosher lol
Re: Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:14am On May 10, 2016
Bre:

I'll take that with a pinch of salt...

I do not mind, so long as the convos remain kosher lol
Lol, you never stopped to amaze me, always having a weird but good kinda reply to every word thrown at you. Lol

Kosher? Hmmmm, only God guarantees what isn't happening at every moment, but, let's see how it goes. Hmm

Whatsapp? Click my profile, a message would await you on my personal text.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.