Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:20 PM

It's....WT - Dance For Me Ft Jargo...,don't miss this y'all !!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / It's....WT - Dance For Me Ft Jargo...,don't miss this y'all !!! (411 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd / Lord Paper - Call On Me Ft Mr Eazi Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's....WT - Dance For Me Ft Jargo...,don't miss this y'all !!! by XclusiveHitz(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2016
You surely want to listen to this trending new single by this talented upcoming artiste,it's the real deal peeps.
https://www.360nobs.com/2016/04/music-wt-dance-4-ft-jargo/

Re: It's....WT - Dance For Me Ft Jargo...,don't miss this y'all !!! by Isholaoni: 9:33am On May 03, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia

(1) (Reply)

Music Phamzey_ Last Forever Mp3 / Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye Against Taylor Swift / Iqvibes Free Music/video Promo Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.