Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) (30300 Views)

CBN Agriculture Scheme To Boost Food Security, Employment In Abia / Edo Registers 50,000 Farmers For CBN Loan / How To Apply For Cbn Agriculture Loan 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Adulphus(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2016
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has
approved the disbursement of about N75billion
as loan to farmers in the 36 states and the
Federal Capital Territory (FCT) under the
Nigerian Incentive-Based Risk Sharing in
Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL).

The loan guarantee scheme is a public-private
sector initiative set up to transform the
country’s agricultural sector. It was initiated by
the apex bank, the Bankers’ Committee and the
Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural
Development, to guarantee 75 per cent loans
provided by Deposit Money Banks (DPB) to
farmers as part of efforts to transform the
country’s agricultural sector.

The Head of NIRSAL Project Implementation
Office under the Development Finance
Department of the CBN, Jude Uzonwanne, who
spoke on the role of NIRSAL in Abuja, told the
Minister of State for the Federal Capital
Territory, that the guarantee would be issued to
farmers through commercial banks and other
financial institutions.

“NIRSAL would mobilize financing for Nigerian
agribusiness by using credit guarantees to
address the risk of default,” Mr. Uzonwanne
said.

Application form is now available Here, kindly
download, fill it and submit it to the nearest
centre listed on the form (Epe Youth Training
Centre, Epe Lagos State / Ikeja Youth Training
Centre, No: 9/12 Oluwaleyimu Street Off John
Olugbon Street Ikeja Lagos.).

All participants are strictly advised to submit
the form in person on the given dates as soon
as possible.

DOWNLOAD FORM:
www.nationalimages.com.ng/application-form/

If you can not download with the above link, try this;
www.nationalimages.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/lagos-state-form.jpg

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Ura: 2:51pm On May 03, 2016
It seems that this is strictly for Lagosians.
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Adulphus(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2016
Ura:
It seems that this is strictly for Lagosians.

I contacted them in respect to that but I was told all State in Nigeria provided that you attend the summit!
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Bonifide(m): 9:19am On May 04, 2016
Pls am also interested do you mean people from outside Lagos
can participate even if their farmland will not be in Lagos Pls clarify
Regards
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Adulphus(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2016
Bonifide:
Pls am also interested do you mean people from outside Lagos
can participate even if their farmland will not be in Lagos Pls clarify
Regards

Yes
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Bonifide(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2016
Thanks for the reply am filling the forms now
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by feeltee: 8:57pm On May 05, 2016
Hi everyone, does anyone know which side of Ikeja the office is? I will be coming from Ojodu side. I need proper and clear description please. Thanks and God bless.
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Ajusshi: 3:04pm On May 06, 2016
This does not make sense at all. How can the form be made available through a 3rd party's website, and the farmers in the whole country to submit their form in Lagos. Op, i hope u ar not upto something funny?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by ATTAHDYE(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2016
Misleading info, what he is talking about is ACGSF and you still have to go to commecial banks to access it. You most also meet you bank's credit requirements in addition to the 75% CBN gaurantee, meaning you must provide collateral. The forms are free and your banker will give you to fill once you have met the requirement.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Adulphus(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2016
Ajusshi:
This does not make sense at all. How can the form be made available through a 3rd party's website, and the farmers in the whole country to submit their form in Lagos. Op, i hope u ar not upto something funny?

Something funny?

Seem you don't listen to NEWS!

Are those form submission locations residential house or has Gov't Youth Training Centre turn my office?

Well no one is forcing you to submit
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Ajusshi: 8:58am On May 07, 2016
Adulphus:

Something funny?

Seem you don't listen to NEWS!

Are those form submission locations residential house or has Gov't Youth Training Centre turn my office?

Well no one is forcing you to submit
Which news? Care to provide your source or link? Besides, why did you address only the submission point?
I repeat, there is no way on earth that the Federal govt will require farmers all over the country to go to Lagos and submit a
form. Na pension clearance ni?.
It's obvious you do not have a full understanding of the information you are peddling.

Anyway, someone has already said the info is misleading. You prove us wrong by providing credible news source.
Goodluck with your 'listening to news'.
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by Adulphus(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2016
Ajusshi:

Which news? Care to provide your source or link? Besides, why did you address only the submission point?
I repeat, there is no way on earth that the Federal govt will require farmers all over the country to go to Lagos and submit a
form. Na pension clearance ni?.
It's obvious you do not have a full understanding of the information you are peddling.

Anyway, someone has already said the info is misleading. You prove us wrong by providing credible news source.
Goodluck with your 'listening to news'.

Misleading?
Don't know why Many poeple are Dumb!

I provided a url and if you think is misleading, then do your research before you comment rubbish!

Beside I didn't post it for you. Am convinced you're not a farmer!

Young boy who is still collecting feeding money from Parents.
What do you know?

Someone have an intel and decided to share, and you have the mind to Talk Nonsense!

Why didn't you check my NL activities if there is anything fishy!

Young Boy! Mu lu aku ooo
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by jamesobi007: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
hfvjdfm,f'.sd
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by smartty68(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
damanjohn:

I sent you mail
Hi
Please was the loan from Bobby1234 awarded to your?

Thanks
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by joshuapurkins(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
how do I apply for agricultural loan my area of interest is on industrial agriculture
Re: How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) by joshuapurkins(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
how do I apply for agricultural loan my area of interest is on industrial agriculture

(1) (Reply)

Nursery Nylons for seedling and Grow bag for plants/veggies is available. / Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) / Have You Ever Seen Some Days Old Snail Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.