Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Airtel Does It For Me (pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Does It For Me (pics) (5894 Views)

See What Airtel Did To Me ( Pics) / M T N Tried To Scam Me (pics) / Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by Youngpo413: 7:47pm On May 03, 2016
ERUDITEE:

but I believe there is some sort of app or tweak that 'em niqqas do to increase downloading speed.
maybe there is, all those MediaTek users will know cos they twerk alot....lol
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by ametu166(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2016
mr2kay:
I'd rather get the 6hours for 4 bro and you do this by subbing around 3 sharp I do this by loading airtime immediately I am cut off and continue my sub for 3 hours again cheaper bro instead of 500 undecided

I don't understand. Pls explain better
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by XVIER(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2016
MARKone:

Hi. I am having issues with frequent disconnection during downloads, on AIRTEL's time based package. Do you experience such and if u did how did u resolve it. I use their MIFI Thanks.
bro I've never experience any form of disconnection.
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by shosky1794: 1:36am On May 06, 2016
I've been trying to subscribe for the 3-hour plan but I've been getting response that I do not have enough balance when I actually have more than 300 naira as balance. Any other person experiencing this?
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by Shittaakeem(m): 1:56am On May 06, 2016
shosky1794:
I've been trying to subscribe for the 3-hour plan but I've been getting response that I do not have enough balance when I actually have more than 300 naira as balance. Any other person experiencing this?
yeah me too
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by Shittaakeem(m): 2:18am On May 06, 2016
u guy will never learn
hope u are happy now the plan is not working anymore.
first it was etisalat payg u guyz where bragging about download speed weeks later the plan was shut down.
next it was simple server same bragging again weeks later it was shut down.
now Airtel still bragging again dis time it only took 3days.

hope you kids are happy now.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by dynamo007(m): 5:10am On May 06, 2016
Shittaakeem:
u guy will never learn
first it was etisalat payg u guyz where bragging about download speed weeks later the plan was shut down.

customer service said it was technical problem....
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by Oyimzy(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2016
dynamo007:
customer service said it was technical problem....
That's a way of nicely saying it is been shut down slowly.
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by Oyimzy(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2016
Shittaakeem:
u guy will never learn
Don't mind them my brother, its not bad to share but when it turns into bragging/making silly noise and making net providers look stupid then it's really dumb.
I just exhausted my monthly plan, just when I decided to turn towards the time based plan, I got the sad news.
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by Mafia4life(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2016
This guy is a maggot.... Let them block it since that's what you want... let them increase it to 2k for two hours. That will be the implications of bragging
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by Shittaakeem(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2016
Mafia4life:
This guy is a maggot.... Let them block it since that's what you want... let them increase it to 2k for two hours. That will be the implications of bragging
my brother you don't know how angry I am with this moronic op. I don't know what is wrong with some people. I thought they would learn from etisalat and mtn but to my surprise they never learn.

I just hope the etisalat 500 night plan is still working.
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by Tweetums(f): 9:36am On May 06, 2016
XVIER:
Ever since airtel has introduced this unlimited night plan my story changed and I think they are the best network in terms of browsing now. As a die hard gamer I have chose to abandon my ps3 due to the expensive purchase of CDs. Now I'm glued to my PC day and night downloading different types of games have always wanted to play. I get nothing less than 2.5MB/sec on airtel while downloading and online gaming doesn't stutter. Just sharing this for guys that download heavily.
why making noise?
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by dynamo007(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2016
Oyimzy:

That's a way of nicely saying it was been shut down slowly.
i pray it hasn't been shut down
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by tunaguy(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2016
Why una dey vex for op afterall it wasn't a cheat customer care told me too wait 24 hours it will work
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by XVIER(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2016
Tweetums:
why making noise?
ask Google!!!
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by dynamo007(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2016
tunaguy:
Why una dey vex for op afterall it wasn't a cheat customer care told me too wait 24 hours it will work
i pray oh when did they tell you that? Make i calculate the Time
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by adegoke93: 8:21pm On May 06, 2016
Pls how much is the phone?
Youngpo413:
buy Samsung Galaxy A8 and experience real speed.
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by tunaguy(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2016
dynamo007:
i pray oh when did they tell you that? Make i calculate the Time
the man said let me work on your sim so i doubt its for everyone but i called around 12:30 am
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by XVIER(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2016
Must you guys insult the op? Moreover I think he has done nothing wrong, this is not a cheat its a plan given out by the network provider. If the network increase the tariff then fine its their choice and its got nothing to do with the op, so pls you guys should try and get rich like the op and try to continue subscribing. All I'm saying is that you guys should get your sh!t together.
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by David25(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2016
XVIER:
Must you guys insult the op? Moreover I think he has done nothing wrong, this is not a cheat its a plan given out by the network provider. If the network increase the tariff then fine its their choice and its got nothing to do with the op, so pls you guys should try and get rich like the op and try to continue subscribing. All I'm saying is that you guys should get your sh!t together.

lol, I guess these folks just needed to direct their frustration somewhere. Then the op came along.
but we are Nigerians, sooner or later, that plan is gonna be overwhelmed and they are gonna shut it down or cap it.
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by cruz22(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2016
LILGWANZ:
Jesus Christ if my mom passed here she might think I was the one who created the OP, this Is me exactly for the past how many weeks now I no dey sleep again cause of very nice download speed grin
And the thing is that I was using modem before but I was getting just 700kb and I was happy but RT day I used hotspot mehn my life chAnged grin currently playing murdered: soul suspect and spec ops: the line(this game too tight)ma only gtav dey tire me to download cause the days wey I go use wait for am I go use am download other games undecided
guy I downloaded diz game (spec ops) frm ocean of games ..it installed but not openin,its not even givin me any error msg..any help pls?
Re: Airtel Does It For Me (pics) by Youngpo413: 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
David25:

lol, I guess these folks just needed to direct their frustration somewhere. Then the op came along.
but we are Nigerians, sooner or later, that plan is gonna be overwhelmed and they are gonna shut it down or cap it.
and it came to pass just like you had predicted...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Introduces New Numbers To Their Network / How To Change Facebook Name Before 60 Days-trick / Have You Noticed That This Application Isn't On Playstore Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.