Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? (1690 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 03, 2016
Hello, good morning everyone, hope u all slept well... Am little down with malaria but taking my drugs now, hoping to be back on my feet in a few days smiley

Well I have this friend at my work place, she jokes alot with me wen ever I come to work, everyone knows we are best of friends, sometimes she buys me lunch and all, I thought it's just what friends do for friends, I always appreciate her and even hug her sometimes when she does these things. But she surprised me yesterday with what she did

She came in and we greeted with smiles on our faces, discussing about the normal things before she told me of her failed relationship with her boyfriend, even crying and looked pitiful, I came up to her and told her "u know u my best friend, and we've always looked out for each other, I'll always be there for u okay... It's okay dear" then I gave her a hug but right after the that, when we wanted to let go from the hug, she kissed me! Yes! She did... And when I tried to act like it was a mistake and move away from her, she dragged me close again and said she loves me, asked I have sex with her but I told her I have a girlfriend which she knows of... I just left her there till she left and then I went back and continued Wat I was doing.

Now since then, she been all frowned up with me, hardly replies me when I ask her questions or joke with her... Don't even know if I should tell this to my girlfriend cos she'll feel insecured.
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 03, 2016
Smh....this is crazy... cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2016
konji na bastard..Give me her num embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 03, 2016
EmekaBlue:
konji na bastard..Give me her num embarassed
081 10slaps and 3-AK47 bullets.... angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Mjshexy(f): 7:13am On May 03, 2016
Eyaah..but are u sure uv been taking your drugs? Quick recovery bro. Yea some ladies actually think our brain is in between our legs & sex is our food and therefore we can never do without it, so it's always strange to dem whenever a guy turns down their sexual advances cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by donbenedict(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2016
You did a good job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
You did a good job.
thanks bro
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Nobody: 7:30am On May 03, 2016
Mjshexy:
Eyaah..but are u sure uv been taking your drugs? Quick recovery bro. Yea some ladies actually think our brain is in between our legs & sex is our food and therefore we can never do without it, so it's always strange to dem whenever a guy turns down their sexual advances cheesy
I only took it as mere friendship since she knew my relationship status... And thanks for the well-wishes bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by fbtowner(m): 7:34am On May 03, 2016
Mjshexy:

Gbam u killed it.

Don't smell what u won't eat

Op u have friendzone d babe. I use to tell ppl what kind of mumu friend man and woman go dey do. I taya oooo

I can only be close friends with a lady that is a Turn off for me sexually. Then I can cope as a friend. Anything else na wire oooo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 03, 2016
Pictures of you walking away from the kiss or ..... You know the rest nah. Tell me, who doesn't like sweet??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by AngryNigerian(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I only took it as mere friendship since she knew my relationship status... And thanks for the well-wishes bro

Bro, it has happened to me like soo many times...!!! & one of those times, she came with a friend & do u kno dia plan? To "rApE" me ooo! Hian! I had to injure one of them ooo, b4 I could subdue them!!!

When you tell them that they r possessed by terrible sex-appeal marine spirits, they'l deny it. How can you come out of ur house uncomfortable in those skimpy things & struggle with it as you walk,& wen someone complains, he/she is shouted upon & called 'uncivil'!

One fact can't be changed...we r products of our own efforts and lifestyle,& it is controlled by what we allow to be haboured in our hearts/minds...
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 03, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Bro, it has happened to me like soo many times...!!! & one of those times, she came with a friend & do u kno dia plan? To "rApE" me ooo! Hian! I had to injure one of them ooo, b4 I could subdue them!!!

When you tell them that they r possessed by terrible sex-appeal marine spirits, they'l deny it. How can you come out of ur house uncomfortable in those skimpy things & struggle with it as you walk,& wen someone complains, he/she is shouted upon & called 'uncivil'!

One fact can't be changed...we r products of our own efforts and lifestyle,& it is controlled by what we allow to be haboured in our hearts/minds...
true talk bro...
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Charles4075(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2016
Op, if all what you've posted is true, then believe me that lady is gonna hate on you forever.. Talking from experience, had a similar encounter with a close friend of mine, till date she hates me and she's married but whenever she sees me, she gives me this irritating look as if I disgust her.. It's so damn annoying, that's why I always try to avoid her..

My question is if I have done the main thing back then with her and things didn't work-out, what will be her story now?

That I used her, messed her up and abandoned her Smh, some ladies sha.. Their wahala is too much
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 03, 2016
Charles4075:
Op, if all what you've posted is true, then believe me that lady is gonna hate on you forever.. Talking from experience, had a similar encounter with a close friend of mine, till date she hates me and she's married but whenever she sees me, she gives me this irritating look as if I disgust her.. It's so damn annoying, that's why I always try to avoid her..

My question is if I have done the main thing back then with her and things didn't work-out, what will be her story now?

That I used her, messed her up and abandoned her Smh, some ladies sha.. Their wahala is too much
sincerely bro... I don't really care what dis girl feels... I it irritates her seeing me every day at work, then the best thing for her will be to resign... Cos she'll be seeing for for as long as it takes.. (I wish I had the guts to tell her this to the face tho)
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
I dodge all
BlueEyeBalls:
081 10slaps and 3-AK47 bullets.... angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by johnPollock(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2016
i don't know oooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? by michakev: 1:15am On Jun 13, 2016
bros oo dis ur lie fit turn water into wine. how can u tell me dat she asked u for sex nd u obliged Menh is a lie Bro don't believe u dooooo

(1) (Reply)

15 Clear And Subtle Signs A Woman Wants To Sleep With You / Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich / See Excuses Adulterous Married Men Give

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.