Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online (4108 Views)

Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by endtimesblog: 8:26am On May 03, 2016
What people especially teenagers post on social media these days is quite alarming. This young girl decided to become the rave of the moment by wining attention of guys with this controversial picture. The secondary school student (judging from her profile) -has been trolled online by critics after the picture went viral on Facebook.

The main question is; why did she ensure to show her panties while posing for the camera?

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/photos-girl-comes-under-fire-after.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by endtimesblog: 8:27am On May 03, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed

All dis Endtime facebook girl grin grin
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 8:32am On May 03, 2016
SMH...this is distasteful to say the least undecided
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by donbenedict(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2016
Na ds kyn person dey sweet to corner for one kyn uncompleted building fvck d livn daylight

2 Likes

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by LordDecency(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2016
Afusat come nd see d latest in town....

Yhu qonna qet more followers. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by iDRAW(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2016
There's freedom of "PooVerty" in the world.

Never forget that.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Benjom(m): 8:43am On May 03, 2016
Hmn.... Terrible... but on the second thought she might claim she was on her way to the beach hence the 'pata'... sorry, I mean the 'bikini'.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 8:44am On May 03, 2016
This thing is not front page worthy but I won't be surprised to find it there.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Badgers14: 8:48am On May 03, 2016
All these holier than thou guys blabbing, as if they won't ynash that babe if given the opportunity angry grin

But how come the girl they flash her undies nah
Infact, forward me the gurl's contact i will need to investigate this case ma sef grin grin cool
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by CaroLyner(f): 9:01am On May 03, 2016
see the background seef
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by dikeigbo2(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2016
Badgers14:
All these holier than thou guys blabbing, as if they won't ynash that babe if given the opportunity angry grin

Infact, forward me the gurl's contact i will need to investigate this case ma sef grin grin cool

Hello Mr investigation officer,are you there? Investigate wella please grin grin grin
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by cruzita(f): 9:09am On May 03, 2016
undecidedsee the background like public house
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by bentlywills(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2016
Na who get dat babe contact abeg grin

I need to look into her matter'
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by iykekelvins(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
Na ds kyn person dey sweet to corner for one kyn uncompleted building fvck d livn daylight
Na this kin thing u dey like

But, u talk true o
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 9:25am On May 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by MzzTega(f): 9:26am On May 03, 2016
She got the attention she needed.
Enjoy!!!
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Maxi112: 9:36am On May 03, 2016
that waste no be for here oh grin
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by wemmieslim(f): 10:11am On May 03, 2016
She's just a small girl, she didn't know it's never done that way, she obviously need mentoring, small pikin full everywhere, I blame social media.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 10:23am On May 03, 2016
chai so e get people wey i senior grin
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 10:23am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
You should stop such acts. Going by your comment.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 10:25am On May 03, 2016
Maxi112:
that waste no be for here oh grin
waste or waist
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 10:28am On May 03, 2016
donbenedict:
I know her and i fork her once.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 10:30am On May 03, 2016
Chaii.....
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 10:31am On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I know her and i fork her once.
Really?.... How was she??.... grin
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 10:34am On May 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
Really?.... How was she??.... grin
DELICIOUS OFFCOURSE
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Maxi112: 10:38am On May 03, 2016
Angelberry:
waste or waist
that's a waste, cause nyash is just wasting for noting grin
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by donbenedict(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2016
Angelberry:
You should stop such acts. Going by your comment.
Na who be this baby, shift comot abeg
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by karkinase(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2016
All dis small girls of nowadays sef..
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Badgers14: 12:43pm On May 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
DELICIOUS OFFCOURSE

This is a serious case, abeg fwd me her number... I need to fûck talk sense into her angry
What kind of nansense is this grin grin
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 03, 2016
It's her pantiesundecided
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by LegalBaby(f): 1:44pm On May 03, 2016

her panty
her life
her business

1 Like

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online by mediatri(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2016
can't believe she is my friend on Facebook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanicky did not deserve to win! Now she won, what's next? / I Am Going For A Loan To Marry This Chick (photo) / Your Wife Is Probably Sleeping With Other Men If You Notice These Three Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.