Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! (34870 Views)

One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Can I Listen To Secular Music/clubbing And Still Be A Devoted Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by JackBizzle: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Reyginus:
He'd be King Solomon.

Solomon king nko?

Mtchew
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Solomon king nko?
Mtchew
You still want to be soft? C'mon! Try TuPac
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by JackBizzle: 1:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Reyginus:

undecided
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Logicbwoy: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2016
BustScam:

Wow

He probably killed himself on this one eh

Lol....romance section level IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Logicbwoy: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Reyginus:

Wassap?

Are you an atheist?
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Wassap?
Are you an atheist?
Lol. No, I am not philosophically blind.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Logicbwoy: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. No, I am not philosophically blind.

grin grin

Of course, you are only theistically blind
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
Logicbwoy:

grin grin

Of course, you are only theistically blind
Atheism is an illogical position get off that ship.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Born2Freak(f): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
long time! This thread just died!
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by ScienceWatch: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2017
JackBizzle:

I think what you said is quite fair. Churches shouldn't force tithes out of members. That is all good but we are in Nigeria where most churches look for every avenue to squeeze money out of their members. Imagine that some people are content with saying that a christian brother should pay tithe instead of paying his younger brother's school fees?

(cc Malvisguy212 and analice107 - this is how to behave like a true christian and answer a simple question)
But you have see no problem with your failed Prophet of modern Atheism Lackbizzle, when he demands huge tithes/registration fees and shockingly high fees/tithes from Atheists to advance to higher levels ?

For the purpose of clarity, I post a simple extract below for your convenience ;

Investigations reveal that 27,000Naira a month tithing is too little for the karma you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet” Richard Dawkins himself.
This privilege is reserved for high tithing members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which cost 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually.

Do your own research, there are more disturbing facts.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by analice107: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
But you have see no problem with your failed Prophet of modern Atheism Lackbizzle, when he demands huge tithes/registration fees and shockingly high fees/tithes from Atheists to advance to higher levels ?

For the purpose of clarity, I post a simple extract below for your convenience ;

Investigations reveal that 27,000Naira a month tithing is too little for the karma you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet” Richard Dawkins himself.
This privilege is reserved for high tithing members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which cost 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually.

Do your own research, there are more disturbing facts.
You have time to respond to that one.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by ScienceWatch: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
analice107:

You have time to respond to that one.
My mistake. I hope he will learn that his faith in Atheism is cruelly misplaced.
Atheism is a religion of extreme greed and destruction as demonstrated by the prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins and the very long list of Atheist leaders of countries.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by analice107: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
My mistake. I hope he will learn that his faith in Atheism is cruelly misplaced.
Atheism is a religion of extreme greed and destruction as demonstrated by the prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins and the very long list of Atheist leaders of countries.
I don't bother with that one. Trust me, he is not with his senses.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Samsimple(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
analice107:
delta weed is at work
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by ScienceWatch: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
analice107:

I agree, but we should continue to present the facts, for the benefit of others on this forum.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by analice107: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Samsimple:
delta weed is at work
You are ignored from now hence forth.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by analice107: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Samsimple:
delta weed is at work
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Samsimple(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
analice107:
u tink am referring to u
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by analice107: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Samsimple:

u tink am referring to u
Sam, there are guys i choose here as friends, and you are one of them, and i want it to remain that way. You must not join the retards insulting people. Intelligence is not measured by how much you can cuss. Be different. How many times have i said that to you? Be different.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Samsimple(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
analice107:

Sam, there are guys i choose here as friends, and you are one of them, and i want it to remain that way. You must not join the retards insulting people. Intelligence is not measured by how much you can cuss. Be different. How many times have i said that to you? Be different.
yes ma
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by JackBizzle: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Great thread. Whatever happened to kingebukasblog?

Felixomor? Where is your brother?
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Logicbwoy: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2019
JackBizzle:
Great thread. Whatever happened to kingebukasblog?

Felixomor? Where is your brother?

Where is everyone? Happypagan
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by HappyPagan: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
I'm here.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Logicbwoy: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
HappyPagan:
I'm here.

Nigga, I feel old and alone. So many guys left the religion section
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by HappyPagan: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Logicbwoy:

Nigga, I feel old and alone. So many guys left the religion section
Same here. Sometimes, I go through old threads. Lots of lessons hidden in there.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by JeromeBlack: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
HappyPagan:

Same here. Sometimes, I go through old threads. Lots of lessons hidden in there.

Yeah, I also look at old threads too. Good times.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Duzzlag(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Biophilic design is the ideal concept for sustainable environment. You can also know more about the benefits from this link:
https://www.duzzlag.com/biophilic-design-elements/

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "How My Church Member Resurrected Dead Man". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Christ Embassy Demands Unpaid Tithes As A Condition For Marriage / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.