Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ibb, Never Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb, Never Again! (2251 Views)

IBB Never Recanted His Earlier Statement About OBJ / IBB, OBJ Clash / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb, Never Again! by wills(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2006
Just this morning I had a HITTED argument with some of my colleagues at work, who said “like it or not IBB, is NIGERIA’S next PRESIDEN”.

Its they opinion and they are free to voice it out, but its Not going to happen. Why? Well let me explain.

As it stands now, most people say, Vote or not, someone like IBB can become the next president of this country, I somewhat agree.
But let’s not forget one thing, GOD still exist and HE sure rules over the affairs of men. So if one man, and his fellow Evil genius, think they can fool over 100 million people and do that twice in our life time, they must be out of their mind, Infact they are out of there minds.
God the creator of the heaven and the earth, will surely be the last one to judge on this matter.

How can IBB, say he wants to rule this same country, he ones ruled 8 good yrs and left it for the worse?, how can he say he wants to rule a country he failed to appear before its reconciliation commission to defend himself?, how can IBB be genuine enough to want to be the Next President and he fails to account for his RIGHT OR WRONG DEEDS, while in office?, How can IBB say he wants to rule over use again, And he not for once put up a fight when ABACHA was turning NIGERIA into ABACHA NIGERIA LIMITED,.
The same God that stepped in 1998, and saved this Country. Will surely save us come 2007.
People are praying, regardless of religious affiliations, and what we are asking God, is to save Nigeria, Not IBB save Nigeria, and my sincere faith in this is that God will Give us that good leader, if its IBB we will see, if not we also see.

People, if you are Passionate about us having a good leadership come 2007, a change for the better for our dear country Nigeria, then lets pray, and lets do the right thing to our conscience by voting, if they rig, let them rig, GODS watching.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by Jaybaba(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2006
Wills, I have had the same arguement in many places. A lot of people have come to terms with the idea of IBB will become president come 2007 election or no election and it is such a shame on Nigeria, Nigerians and more of a disgrace to OBJ and Maurice Iwu.

What credibility has IBB to rule Nigeria at this moment of critical paralysis/retrogression. For those of us who do not remember what he did in office for 8 years, go to a library of the newspapers, do a quick research then come back.

Books and volumes of evil have been written all about IBB yet people never seem to believe. These are not just opinions but facts. May God forbid IBB to become president. The most important reason IBB is in this race is not really his personal ambition- come to think of it, he's a spent force and is now bereft of any idea beyond showing his open teeth. There is no shortage of greedy sycophants around the Minna evil genius who are busy trying to scam him with the idea of "you are the most popular, you can win etc, etc."

IBB for president, GOD FORBID!
GOD FORBID!! OLORUN MA JE! CHUKWU EKWELA! Abeg somebody help me put the Hausa version cause I could not get anyone in this place to help me on that

May God bless Nigeria and save Nigerians from IBB.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by Jaybaba(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2006
Wills, I have had the same arguement in many places. A lot of people have come to terms with the idea of IBB will become president come 2007 election or no election and it is such a shame on Nigeria, Nigerians and more of a disgrace to OBJ and Maurice Iwu.

What credibility has IBB to rule Nigeria at this moment of critical paralysis/retrogression. For those of us who do not remember what he did in office for 8 years, go to a library of the newspapers, do a quick research then come back.

Books and volumes of evil have been written all about IBB yet people never seem to believe. These are not just opinions but facts. May God forbid IBB to become president. The most important reason IBB is in this race is not really his personal ambition- come to think of it, he's a spent force and is now bereft of any idea beyond showing his open teeth. There is no shortage of greedy sycophants around the Minna evil genius who are busy trying to scam him with the idea of "you are the most popular, you can win etc, etc."

GOD FORBID!! OLORUN MA JE! CHUKWU EKWELA! Abeg somebody help me put the Hausa version cause I could not get anyone in this place to help me on that

Re: Ibb, Never Again! by Jaybaba(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2006

Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2006
JAYBABA: Don't be a loser, think systematically.

IBB might be the answer to all our problems.

IBB has a-lot to lose this time around. He's under microscope and he can not afford to mess up. He will utilize all his resources and skill to make things right this time.

The system is corrupt, the culture is corrupt; any other leader apart from IBB (new generation leader or old school) will steal, period.

Think deeply about it.

May God bless Nigeria
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by mowapa(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2006
IBB does not even have an answer for his own household, i remember an interview he granted a journal recently, when asked what his son does for a living to justify allthe wealth he display, his dad said he(son) own a security company and some shitty I can't remember now business. As my Black bro will always say NIGGER PLEASE!
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2006
Big B1; is IBB really your dad?
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2006
No
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by Odeku(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2006
Ok Otoxx ask me if Abacha is my dad? like I will say yes. I know this guy 1st hand. you want a pic
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by lewa(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2006
Biggie i'm still waiting for you on the Marwa thread. Hurry
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by segoye2(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2006
Ya B1,

You are dame right. IBB is Nigerian Solution come 2007. Meanwhile, noone can stop him.

Why?

1. All his opposers are corrupt.
2. Have you imagine while one governor is removed because of corruption and another installed, Man, is not even up to a year of of their been in office, they are accused of corrupt practices.
3. If we want to be convinced that all our saints are sinners, then ask EFCC to investigate the presidency, Setup another agency to investigate EFCC activities.

Lets wake up Nigeria, IBB is still the best man, for , 2007. Even me, you, we, us, them, somebody, everyone cannot stop him.

If am wrong, then ask EFCC to investigate IBB. Abi his above the law on their book?
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by lewa(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2006
Cretin,
Is Pat Utomi corrupt or Sarah Jubril because they are opponents of IBB too?Or is it me and millions of others that oppose the reurn of an evil minded despicable kleptocrat?
At least some governors were removed because of corruption, the corruption during IBB'S time went unabated. Remember $12bn missing oil windfall?
EFCC and the presidency is another matter! Be clear in your thinking. They could look into Obasanjo personally or into his government. This i wholeheartedly support and i think they have been doing that.At least we have EFCC, NAFDAC and some semblance of government. IBB had nothing and promoted bigotry, nepotism,mediocrity and constantly took on us on a merry- go- round about him handing over. Was a despotic criminal and history would continue to villify the guy.
Over to you and please be coherent. Your posts have not been, but i could deduce your take!
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 4:46am On Nov 24, 2006
Absolutely powerless immature noise maker.

Just wait and see, my friend.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by lewa(m): 4:59am On Nov 24, 2006
You know who you are!I've descibed you tongue
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by lewa(m): 5:05am On Nov 24, 2006
Asinine rabble rouser,imp,cretin,jobber,hypocrite,bigot
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by lewa(m): 5:08am On Nov 24, 2006
Seems it's pointless letting you see reason!Not surprised though, your education limits your faculties.You won't be the first neither last!You get the drift?
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 6:22am On Nov 24, 2006
@LEWA:
Instead of wasting your time repeating yourself over and over insulting me, why can't you focus your time and energy on implementing an effective strategy to stop IBB?

Grow up, my friend. This is a forum, let's utilize this service effectively. I've told you in the past, it is OK to see things differently; Just express your point, discuss it and move on.
There is absolutely no reason to be acting like an immature unrefined lost dog. This is Nigerian politics, hence let's keep it that way. Believe me, you will be wasting your time if you think your current invidious action is doing anything to me.

Furthermore, you claimed you're educated, please act like you truly do.

It's not about me or you, so please refocus your energy toward stopping IBB.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2006
Nigeria will be back as the GIANT OF AFRICA very very soon.

May God bless Nigeria and may God bless IBB.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by Johnny(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2006
Nigeria will be back as the GIANT OF AFRICA very very soon.

Your posts are really meaningless. I see immaturity, shortsightedness, naiveness and ignorance in all your arguements. You may only have an uncle or father who trades in fake drugs or some sharp practises that have given the family dirty money. Of course you and your family have been put out of business by Dora Akinyuile, hence your unreasonable, incoherent and staunt support for IBB. Am sorry.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hey Dude, there is no need to deviate; Stay focused on stopping IBB.
I have my rights to support any candidate, and you don't have to see my points.

It's not about any of us and it shouldn't be, hence no need to get personal; do yours and let me do mine, my friend.

May God bless DEMOCRACY in Nigeria.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by lewa(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2006
Cretin,
as you said this is a forum, so i can well as post my opinions concerning topics i feel concerned.Remember you cast the first stone, but rather since your faculties fail you every now and then you may not remember.
Ape!I don't need to come out publicly and tell the whole world my contributions to the anti IBB campaign.However my posts on this forum coupled with that of other patriots is not lost on those visitors and other users of this forum.
Your patriach could never stand criticism and seems you are already towing that line!
Pig! Yes, i never ' claimed' to be educated!I REJECT THE USE OF THE PAST TENSE THERE!Anyone reading my posts on this forum would have made some deductions.
Nigerian politics you say?Yea vote rigging and buying,looting and maiming of your opponents!So when did the critique of one's enemies become a sin?I ain't got time for you! Who are you? Some unemployed Abuja based jobber with some basic northern schooling. Some mindless rabid mongrel living in the false euphoria of some nomadic dynastic supremacy.
I have nothing against you and don't think that my actions are geared towards you -knowing fully well your penchance for paranoid delusions of grandeur and aggravated narcisism. Bloody slowpoke!
All my points in respective threads have been made with such clarity and your constant silly ineffectual complaints that "i should make my point" is   .IBB can never rule and incase you don't get my drift after all this while, we arent almajiristhat can be brain washed. White washing that criminal don't wash.
So mongrel,from all said and done-your paranoia is understandable. I"dont send you" only the aspirations of your principal.Hope this would lay to rest your delusions eventually!
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2006
lol
You're a funny kid, I must admit.

More power to your objective. Come 2007, we shall all jubilate together as one, my friend.

Have yourself a great weekend.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by lewa(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2006
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by buchio7(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2006
Again n again I still see ppl clamouring for a widely unpopular figure in d person of babangida, why?let me take dis jejely,

segoye2:

Ya B1,
You are dame right. IBB is Nigerian Solution come 2007. Meanwhile, noone can stop him.

how can someone who lived in nigeria from 1985-1993 actually believe that this guy has anything new to offer? under his regime nigeria plummetted in every sense of the word, economically,politically,socially even individual self esteem was eroded, how? did u ever try travelling out of nigeria from 1990-1993? the inhuman treatment meted out to nigerians by foreign airport officers was quite glaring,

Big B1:

Amen becos God has blessed Nigeria already as for Ibb the same applies bt that does nt mean dat God has sanctioned him to relocate to aso rock, never!!!!!!

You cant teach an old dog new tricks, (aint possible) SO D ISSUE OF IBB COMING BACK IS NT SENSIBLE NOR ABLE TO YIELD MEANINGFUL RESULTS TO ALL OF US. THERE ARE BETTER MORE QUALIFIED CANDIDATES IN THE ARENA ALREADY WHY SHD WE START RECYCLING OLD,OUT-DATED,CORRUPT AND INEFFICIENT GRANDFATHERS LIKE IBB?
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by Mariory(m): 2:47am On Nov 25, 2006
@Big B1
When IBB is being hung up by his balls, I'll come here to find you.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by wills(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2006
@Big B1,, lets watch and see, the hand writting is on the wall already, IBB, if he bends the tide of the destiny of this nation and becomes the president come 2007, he wont live to exist from govt just as OBJ is doing, mark my words!!
and for you Big b1 and all u IBB supporters, if you heard the statement made by Late Gen Adisa, and how he later passed away, you will know that with IBB you have to watch what you say,cuz Gods watching,
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by segoye2(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ Wills,
Am really interested in Late Gen. Adisa's statement. Can you share a copy of that comment with us on this forum as a proof?

Big 1 , The suggest is time we opt out pedning of the D-Day 2007.

@ buchio7,
I was in the country much more before 1985 (I don't understand your comment there if is meant for me as the person coming into the country 1985 or IBB) I was born in the country MID 70's.

I still believe IBB could make a point in our country and prove it to our people that his an angel, our son with his name cleared once again as always.

Your comments
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by otokx(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2006
did you all hear what el - rufai said?
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by buchio7(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2006
@segoye

bros i had even forgotten for a while abt dis thread but just bumped into it again. I see u r still at it with promoting ibb grin grin grin grin grin

it will be easier for an orji kalu to be a president of nigeria than ibb coming back to power. He just doesnt have wat it takes. He is old,out-dated and has nothing innovative to offer a country like nigeria, its no hard feelings i am just saying it as it is. If u want to blow his trumpet pls make my day bt he will nt win jack, I can assure u of dat.

already he is being schemed out of pdp so hes best bet will be to look for either a.c.(which is impossible because dats atikus platform ) or go to dpp(which is also a tall order) dont even tink of anpp(cause dats for buhari) so he may eventually try to finance one of dese mushroom parties which is all well and good because it wld afford ppl d opportunity to eat his money well, grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2006
@buchio7:

I truly respect and appreciate your sincerity on this matter, but you're totally wrong.

So far, I haven't discovered any other candidate that is better than IBB.
IBB may be older, but he has the fire to make things happen effectively and efficiently in Nigeria; he has more than what it takes, my friend.

The man is focused and calm. His platform will be introduced at the right time.

Remember that "the one that laughs last laughs the best and laughs forever"

May God bless Nigeria
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by mrmetoo(m): 1:02am On Dec 08, 2006
Actually the one that laughs last thinks the slowest.
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 3:27am On Dec 08, 2006
@MR ME TOO

No, you got it wrong again, my friend.

The one that thinks slowest doesn't necessarily represent failure; in this case it represents experience, intelligence and patience.

Do you play chess or golf?

Trust me, IBB or IBB's camp is not dull like others; this camp is focused, ready and will execute at the right time.
Hence, do not slumber, my brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is .com.ng Not Respected By Some Nigerian And Foreign Companies? / Are Nigerians Coward? / Multi Billion Naira Shanghai Engineering Company To Be Commissioned In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.