Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME (1419 Views)

Nigeria Army Draws Battle Line Against Herdsmen / Mr Lala Please Tell The Mod On Education Section To Return My Thread / To The Mod(@forka That Banned Me For 2months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
Dear moderator, i understand you banned me for breaking rule no 18. Ok. My apologies for breaking d rule.
But moderator, whose side are u on? The herdsmen who are killing people, or a small harmless civilian like me who is protesting peacefullly?
Do you prefer i join opc, or ipob, or massob, or area boys and cause violence on the street? Which will lead to more violence?
Do u not know that people are rightly and justifyiably angry with all the killings and the lack of response from our leaders?
Thant anger, if not expressed peacefully is a waiting time bomb tht will explode one day.
When it explodes, no one is safe, not me, not you, not Seun, not even ur nairaland office.
Peaceful protest is better.
I was only protesting. Yes, i broke ur law. But it is better to break that law, than to kill people in reprisal, than to cause join a protest on d streets that criminals can exploit and loot peoples property.
Your law is your law. I promise to obey it next time.
BUT REMEMBER, PEOPLE ARE DYING.
IT COULD BE ME THAT D HERDSMEN WILL KILL NEXT.
IT COULD BE YOU
IT COULD BE MEMBERS OF OUR FAMILY
EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING.

INSTRAD OF BANNING ME, YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED ME. AM NEW TO NAIRALAND.
INSTEAD OF BANNING ME, YOU SHOULD HAVE MOVED THE THREAD TO FRONT PAGE.

WE NEED A MASSIVE PEACEFUL PROTEST IN NIGERIA. WHAT BETTER WAY TO DO THAT, THAN TO BOYCOTT ALL HERDSMEN PRODUCTS?

Once again, apologies for breaking ur law.
All the same, i stand in solidarity with all the victims of fulani herdsmen attrocities.

Bye
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 12:35pm On May 03, 2016
And he was banned for 10 years, Banned till May 2016, fellow nairalanders, is that fair??

is the moderator that banned him a FULANI

has the fulanis now invaded nairaland as well.

To the moderator, if banning him for 10 years was a mistake, why not unban him and apologise to him and nairalanders??

If it was not, why did you do it.

REMEMBER, FULANI KNOWS NO KIT OR KIN. THEY ONLY KNOW THEIR COWS. ANY FULANI IN NIMBO THAT MORNING, SLEEPING IN A FRIENDS HOUSE, COULD AS WELL HAVE BEEN KILLED, THOUGH ACCIDENTALLY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 03, 2016
You were banned for 10 whole years? shocked
Or you mean 10days

1 Like

Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 03, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
You were banned for 10 whole years? shocked
Or you mean 10days
Baba ah taya o...10yrs just for expressing his view on an issue thats of serious concern to most nigerians?
haba that mod sef,mayb e dey high on late night weed.

1 Like

Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 03, 2016
By the time your ban go expire am very sure that particular MOD go don retire from active service as Nairaland moderator by then.. Please the powers that be should look into his matter and kindly unban him since he has apologized..

2 Likes

Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
HE WAS BANNED FOR TEN YEARS, 10 YEARS. TILL MAY 2026
IMAGINE
JUST FOR EXPRESSING HIS VIEWS

I AM NOT JOKING FELLOW NAIRALANDERS OF GOOD WILL

TEN YEARS BAN. FOR BREAKING RULE 18

1 Like

Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by DaBullIT(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2016
Sorry OP , seems like you are back with another username

I am not the one who speaks good of moderators, my signature shows that ,I have had several run-ins with them , they are somewhat reasonable

but if you want people to understand your case, show Nairaland what you posted several times

If it can be argued out , i am sure your sentence can be removed
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 1:53pm On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
Sorry OP , seems like you are back with another username

I am not the one who speaks good of moderators, my signature shows that ,I have had several run-ins with them , they are somewhat reasonable

but if you want people to understand your case, show Nairaland what you posted several times

If it can be argued out , i am sure your sentence can be removed

I dont have it now. My friend who was banned didnt save it. He cant access it anymore. It was all wiped out by the moderator

He was only calling for a boycott of beef and kpomo and suya.
He never insulted anyone. He never called for violence
He was only saying that we should use our buying power to show our grievance. When we southerners stop buying their products, not only will they no longer have much money for their bullets, they will relocate back to the north or elsewhere. We can begin to buy only from people with ranches. There are many ways we can silently and peacefully hurt them economically. I AGREE WITH HIM. I HAVE STARTED THE BOYCOTT MYSELF. I WILL RATHER DIE OF LACK OF PROTEIN THAN EAT BEEF AGAIN. I WILL GET MY BEEF FROM BEANS, EGG, CHICKEN CRAYFISH, ETC.

To those who will say that beans is planted in the north, what i have to say to you is this, I AM NOT AGAINST NORTHERNERS. I AM ONE NIGERIA, IF THEY ARE WILLING TO RESPECT MY RIGHTS THAT NO ONE SHOULD GRAZE ON MY LAND, WITHOUT MY PERMISION. WHETHER I PLANTED SOMETHING ON THAT LAND OR NOT.

EVEN MY GRASS IN MY LAND IS MINE. IT IS NOT FREE

1 Like

Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by nduchucks: 1:57pm On May 03, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

EVEN MY GRASS IN MY LAND IS MINE.

Do you have any C of O to prove the above? smiley

1 Like

Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by DaBullIT(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
I am assuming your friend posted a comment on several topics, if he did do that , and someone mentioned him, the record will still be there on the initial forum or on the quotes , if he can find that , your story'll be more believeable

1NigeriaOnlyIf:

I dont have it now. My friend who was banned didnt save it. He cant access it anymore. It was all wiped out by the moderator

He was only calling for a boycott of beef and kpomo and suya.
He never insulted anyone. He never called for violence
He was only saying that we should use our buying power to show our grievance. When we southerners stop buying their products, not only will they no longer have much money for their bullets, they will relocate back to the north or elsewhere. We can begin to buy only from people with ranches. There are many ways we can silently and peacefully hurt them economically. I AGREE WITH HIM. I HAVE STARTED THE BOYCOTT MYSELF. I WILL RATHER DIE OF LACK OF PROTEIN THAN EAT BEEF AGAIN. I WILL GET MY BEEF FROM BEANS, EGG, CHICKEN CRAYFISH, ETC.

To those who will say that beans is planted in the north, what i have to say to you is this, I AM NOT AGAINST NORTHERNERS. I AM ONE NIGERIA, IF THEY ARE WILLING TO RESPECT MY RIGHTS THAT NO ONE SHOULD GRAZE ON MY LAND, WITHOUT MY PERMISION. WHETHER I PLANTED SOMETHING ON THAT LAND OR NOT.

EVEN MY GRASS IN MY LAND IS MINE. IT IS NOT FREE
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 2:08pm On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
I am assuming your friend posted a comment on several topics, if he did do that , and someone mentioned him, the record will still be there on the initial forum or on the quotes , if he can find that , your story'll be more believeable

I HAVE FOUND IT

peaceuntous:
#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF PRODUCTS.
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH, I SHALL NO LONGER EAT BEEF, OR SUYA, OR KPOMO, UNTIL ALL FULANI GOES BACK TO THEIR LAND

YES, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN NEVER LIVE IN PEACE WITH ANYONE UNLESS FORCED TO.

FELLOW NAIRALNDERS, JOIN ME IN THE BOYCOTT. THAT IS OUR PEACFUL MEANS OF PROTEST. SINCE BUHARI AND HIS FULANI DOMINATED MILITARY AND POLICE HAVE REFUSED TO PROTECT US, AND WE CANNOT BUY GUNS TO PROTECT OURSELVES, LET US PROTEST PEACEFULLY, BY BOYCOTTING ALL HERDSMEN PRODUCT.

From today henceforth, i will only eat fish, or chicken, or turkey. When i cant afford them, i will go vegetarian.

IF WE NIGERIANS REFUSE TO EAT THEIR BEEF, THEY WILL BE STARVED OF FUNDS.

#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF AND COW PRODUCTS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 2:10pm On May 03, 2016
YES, I DO. I DO
GRAZING ON ANYTHING MORE THAN THE ROAD SIDE IS NOT THEIR RIGHT. BEFORE THEY ENTER ANY FARM, WHETHER FARMED OR NOT, IT SHOULD BE WITH THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE OWNER.
OTHERWISE, IT IS TRESPASS, AND IS A CRIME IN LAW

nduchucks:

Do you have any C of O to prove the above? smiley

1 Like

Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
If don't want the moderators to ban you, pls look for snake, kill it post it, and you will see it on front page. Or you post something about Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, ini Edo or you post the picture of Buhari's children. I was banned for making a comment on Biafra. Make una Welcome back after a long ban.
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by DaBullIT(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
I was talking in terms of screenshots or something like that , but i guess that works too , now tell me , how many times did your friend post this content, to how many topics and what's the time in between each post ?
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

I HAVE FOUND IT

peaceuntous:
#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF PRODUCTS.
FROM TODAY HENCEFORTH, I SHALL NO LONGER EAT BEEF, OR SUYA, OR KPOMO, UNTIL ALL FULANI GOES BACK TO THEIR LAND

YES, BECAUSE I KNOW THEY CAN NEVER LIVE IN PEACE WITH ANYONE UNLESS FORCED TO.

FELLOW NAIRALNDERS, JOIN ME IN THE BOYCOTT. THAT IS OUR PEACFUL MEANS OF PROTEST. SINCE BUHARI AND HIS FULANI DOMINATED MILITARY AND POLICE HAVE REFUSED TO PROTECT US, AND WE CANNOT BUY GUNS TO PROTECT OURSELVES, LET US PROTEST PEACEFULLY, BY BOYCOTTING ALL HERDSMEN PRODUCT.

From today henceforth, i will only eat fish, or chicken, or turkey. When i cant afford them, i will go vegetarian.

IF WE NIGERIANS REFUSE TO EAT THEIR BEEF, THEY WILL BE STARVED OF FUNDS.

#BOYCOTT ALL BEEF AND COW PRODUCTS
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2016
Buhari has bought this forum lipsrsealed
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 3:50pm On May 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
I was talking in terms of screenshots or something like that , but i guess that works too , now tell me , how many times did your friend post this content, to how many topics and what's the time in between each post ?

Bros, i dont know how many times he posted it
He is not contending breaking the said rule 18,
BUT 10 YEARS BAN? Y

Its too much.

I am not crying for him. I just feel it is wrong. This is injustice. Just like me, he is a peace loving nigerian that wants to protest peacefully.
I have always used nairaland, but never registered. I only read, and get information from there.
I am a busy man, workkng and maintaining my family

But i feel that we all must not keep quiet in the face of fulani onslaught and occupation and genocide.
That is what turned me to an e-warriour

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

I have regfistered on facebook, twitter, any social media i see i can use, i will still register there.

I am not calling for violence. I am calling for peaceful protest

Vote with your buying power

How can we look our grandchildren in the eye and say we allowed this to happen. How can i look my son in the eye when fulani man enters my house with a matchete. He will cry Daddy, and run to me. And expect his dad to protect him. And i will say, son, i did nothing.

What if my village is attacked. What will i tell my ageing mum and dad. I did nothing??

What will i tell my wife when they rape her in front of me, and kill her.She will be looking at me, crying.
NO WAY. God forbid. I shall fight. Peacefully.
I will continue to fight. till they kingdom come. Until fulani embraces peaces or is forced to do so, I shall not rest.
I shall no longer eat beef, kpomo, suya. I will rather die for lack of protein. My money will not be used to buy bullets to kill others.
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by Arielle: 5:01pm On May 03, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

Bros, i dont know how many times he posted it
He is not contending breaking the said rule 18,
BUT 10 YEARS BAN? Y

Its too much.

I am not crying for him. I just feel it is wrong. This is injustice. Just like me, he is a peace loving nigerian that wants to protest peacefully.
I have always used nairaland, but never registered. I only read, and get information from there.
I am a busy man, workkng and maintaining my family

But i feel that we all must not keep quiet in the face of fulani onslaught and occupation and genocide.
That is what turned me to an e-warriour

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

I have regfistered on facebook, twitter, any social media i see i can use, i will still register there.

I am not calling for violence. I am calling for peaceful protest

Vote with your buying power

How can we look our grandchildren in the eye and say we allowed this to happen. How can i look my son in the eye when fulani man enters my house with a matchete. He will cry Daddy, and run to me. And expect his dad to protect him. And i will say, son, i did nothing.

What if my village is attacked. What will i tell my ageing mum and dad. I did nothing??

What will i tell my wife when they rape her in front of me, and kill her.She will be looking at me, crying.
NO WAY. God forbid. I shall fight. Peacefully.
I will continue to fight. till they kingdom come. Until fulani embraces peaces or is forced to do so, I shall not rest.
I shall no longer eat beef, kpomo, suya. I will rather die for lack of protein. My money will not be used to buy bullets to kill others.

Well said. What is rule 18, by the way?
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 6:45pm On May 03, 2016
Arielle:

Well said. What is rule 18, by the way?

18. Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by dominique(f): 9:10pm On May 03, 2016
Mail the supermods and include the Id the person banned. Remember rule 20; Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 11:11pm On May 03, 2016
i have not defamed anyone.
Do they want to shut people up.
I feel it was a mistake. He has emailed them. They didnt reply. No reply, no recourse.

10 years ban is too much. For what.
Na waooo

#BOYCOTT BEEF, KPOMO, SUYA
Re: A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME by dominique(f): 11:23pm On May 03, 2016
As new members, you should go through the rules so as to avoid being banned. Your friend's case will be looked if only he can send a mail to the supermods.

(1)

Bob Marley’s Family Reunites For Its First Photo Shoot After 20yrs / Unraveling The Fallacy Behind Ikorodu's Eluku Festival / Reflections On #NDDF2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.