Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife (60061 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by toluine56(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2016
makaveli902:

[b][/b]
Simply because you saw the word annointing oil there they are now christians, is Aduke Mustapha and Yaya Mustapha a christian name?
My bad.
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by toluine56(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2016
ApenaEde:

Didinrin.
quote author=ApenaEde post=43926144]Christianity & stupidity na wao..
D level of inferiority of these religious bigots is indescribable.[/quote]Hypocritical sycophant
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by bamikole07(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2016
Wonder shall never end
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by toluine56(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2016
ApenaEde:

Didinrin.
ApenaEde:
Christianity & stupidity na wao..
D level of inferiority of these religious bigots is indescribable.
Wise one look at your life.
Hypocritical sycophant
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by Sylvester70(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2016
oil no be oil?or u wan make he pour am kerosen or fuel smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by macaranta(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2016
:oofunny tale
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by omobaekiti: 7:28pm On May 03, 2016
toluine56:

That's why you cant spell correctly too right?
if I wanted to spell in fact and it comes out in tact...you would have known its a typo.
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by cruzyteejay(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2016
The court president is not intelligent enough,if not he would have known that the man won't survive another 13yrs after the poisoning if the woman really want him dead,and for the changing of religion,he allowed it if not he would have stopped her.........the man don't want her again,that's the plain truth...........if I where the court president then I will ask the man to divide his properties into and give one to the woman since the woman is not in support of the divorce

My candid opinion
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by Anis1987: 7:33pm On May 03, 2016
Kai, woman bad ooo that is why I don't make friend wit them Kai, woman bad ooo that is why I don't make friend wit them Kai, woman bad ooo that is why I don't make friend wit them
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by just2okworld(f): 7:36pm On May 03, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by engrsoma(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2016
toluine56:
Lol. He doesnt trust her, so why have sex then if youre suspicious of sth. Xtians sha. We're wonderful people.
Is Anointing Oil used by only Christians?
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by kan12(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2016
Let no man put asunder.
it if for better or for worse.
to my ladiez instead getting married,nd bin divorced,pls be like Ikeji Linda.
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by Oswenemete(f): 7:56pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=dre11 post=45276787]

meanwhile this a serious for the Christians.... From what I see today in Nigeria I am very certain that Muslims would not need to use a violent jihad to islamize Nigeria. CHRISTIANS themselves will be used by Muslims to islamize Nigeria. Afterwards the Muslims will turn against the Christians that helped them. These are the type Muslims call the useful idiots.
Just ask yourself how Muslim nations became Islamic nations? Is there any record of them doing evangelical work? Did they tell people about how wonderful their prophet Mohammed is? How he raped women? How he beheaded nine hundred Jews in one day? How he had sex with a nine year old girl? How he was demon possessed for one year? How he could not perform a miracle? How he is a prophet without a prophecy? How he sold slaves for weapons of war?
If MUSLIMS did not do evangelism how come there are 58 nations of the world Who say they are ISLAMIC countries? Including countries that used to be Christian countries.
They used greedy pastors and stupid Christians. The ones they call the USEFUL IDIOTS. The Bible says, when men slept.....
These same CHRISTIANS were the ones that told us the elections had nothing to do with religion.
***News flash! Buhari just registered Nigeria in the Islamic coalition against terrorism led by Saudi Arabia. The very same Saudi Arabia that is the chief sponsor of Islamic terrorism.
***Newsflash! The first major conference buhari would bring to Nigeria is the INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC CONFERENCE . A conference that pastor vice president cannot attend. While 'clueless' GEJ was convening INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC CONFERENCE at a time of plenty Buhari is convening ISLAMIC CONFERENCE at a time of economic crisis. Now you see where his priority lies.
***Newsflash! Muslims are now using El Rufai Kaduna as a test case to see how they can stop CHRISTIANS from preaching the gospel not even for you to listen to a gospel message in your car. Who knows they may even ban gospel music.
***Newsflash! Other northern states are copying Mr El Rufai's law.
***Newsflash! Fulani herdsmen are sacking Christian villages in the north.
***Newsflash! Ambode sealed over twenty churches in Lagos for noise pollution. Not one Allah Akbar morning yelling mosque was sealed. Ambode is supposed to be a Christian remember? What do Muslims call them again?? Something like useful....
***Newsflash! The chapel at Aso Rock has been shut down and guess who had to explain to CHRISTIANS? Yeah our very own Pastor vice president. Again another I have fact the major very useful..... Who they used to get the Christian votes.
***Newsflash! The only minister to have died under Buhari happens to be a Christian Apologist. I mean a strong defender of the gospel of Jesus. Somehow all the safety features in the car suddenly stopped working. Not one airbag deployed. Remember this is a federal minister riding in a very expensive car fitted with the best safety features. Did I also mention that the driver did not die? He was strong enough to pull out the body of the minister. Issokay.
I hear many Christians say it is impossible to islamize Nigeria. Question is, If they try it today will you pick up arms? What are you doing to make sure it does not happen?
Make No Mistake pls, this message is shared as received. Keep sharing to raise everyone's awareness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by wayodude(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by 0ubenji(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2016
Drefan2:
Nigerian women are devious & diabolical in nature.

Flee from them faster than an arrow finds its target or don't if are dead-tired of this world. 'Cause once you are entangled in their love charm, it would take the intervention of the almightly to free you outta that bondage.
Hmmn..I gueSs naija men from ur perspective are born-angels baa?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by donhils: 8:28pm On May 03, 2016
O kwa anointing di egwu.
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by MackDams(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2016
The husband he's an MFM member. Lol
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by LeanonGOD(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
“My wife had made several attempts to kill me in order to inherit my property but always failed.

“She once poisoned my food but I sighted the substance when I was about to eat and I called the attention of our neighbours who confirmed it was poisoned. I informed both family members about it.

Crazy man - How did your neighbours confirmed that there was poison in your food?. Do they smell it, eat it, or was the food taken to an hospital lab?. When you suspected that there was poison in your food why you did not take the food to the nearest Police Station?.
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by Brinxs(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2016
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by forandy(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
Lol... The soon-to-come baby would surely have a bald head grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by icankel: 11:04pm On May 03, 2016
She lived with a fetish man over 22yrs. I think both of them are fetish but now one want the other out of d way...is better for them to depart with their lives now they still have it than wen it bcoms too late
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by nortcentrallord(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2016
Readonee35L:
Lool.
What will a Man do now ,
He has to Annoint And Bless The Půşśý for :
For God's blessing
Wipe All Evils
And Proper Lubrication .
That man is a wise man

Lol. Talking about using one stone to kill 3 birds. What a wise man! Is the lubricant, sorry I meant the anointing oil christian, muslim or the traditional type cheesy
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by nortcentrallord(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2016
toluine56:
quote author=ApenaEde post=43926144]Christianity & stupidity na wao..
D level of inferiority of these religious bigots is indescribable.Hypocritical sycophant

Did you even read the thread? Talking about half education.
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by ReachHard: 12:14am On May 04, 2016
STUPID LOVE.
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by Isaacflow(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2016
Na wah ooo things re happening in naija shaa
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by Gesd(m): 12:25am On May 04, 2016
HOLY SEX
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by 19naia(m): 1:19am On May 04, 2016
Its called Lube and its used on dry women. He was trying to not insult, so he called it annointing oil. grin
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by toyinid78: 5:24am On May 04, 2016
toluine56:
Lol.
He doesnt trust her, so why have sex then if youre suspicious of sth.
Xtians sha. We're wonderful people.
dey ar muslims not christians. Read well he said she converted to christianity dats enuf for any muslim man to divorce d wife
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 6:41am On May 04, 2016
Drefan2:

Who is this buzzing fucktard_ abeg? You are utterly useless to humanity. Your family have tried everything possible to make you somebody in life but nothing seems to favour you. You should be chopped into bits, burnt and your cursed ashes thrown into river oyaya.

Airheaded ape with the brain power of a weaned cub.

Why were you pained? You threw shades and insulted all Nigerian women then got angry someone pointed out your female relatives. That is hypocrisy cos you had insulted them yourself, so why get angry? As long as those women in your family are Nigerians, you have insulted them all, cos of a silly couple.

Don't insult me.
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by Nobody: 6:55am On May 04, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Why were you pained? You threw shades and insulted all Nigerian women then got angry someone pointed out your female relatives. That is hypocrisy cos you had insulted them yourself, so why get angry? As long as those women in your family are Nigerians, you have insulted them all, cos of a silly couple.

Don't insult me.
Are you dumb? I said Nigerian women, I didn't say all Nigerian women etirely.

If I wanted to hastily generalise like most people do, I'd have said all Nigerian women. I didn't cause I put into consideration the few negligible ones that are rare to come by.
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by HaneefahRN(f): 7:02am On May 04, 2016
Drefan2:

Are you dumb? I said Nigerian women, I didn't say all Nigerian women etirely.

If I wanted to hastily generalise like most people do, I'd have said all Nigerian women. I didn't cause I put into consideration the few negligible ones that are rare to come by.

You are the dumb one. If I said Nigerian men are stupid, that is a generalization.

Stop the defence mechanism, you did wrong. I was only pointing out your hypocrisy. Dishing out to others what you can't take.

Have a nice day
Re: My Husband Pours "Anointing Oil" In My Vagina Before Sex- Wife by Nobody: 7:07am On May 04, 2016
HaneefahRN:

You are the dumb one. If I said Nigerian men are stupid, that is a generalization.

Stop the defence mechanism, you did wrong. I was only pointing out your hypocrisy. Dishing out to others what you can't take.

Have a nice day
Alright muttonhead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / His Manhood Is Too Big – Divorce Seeking Woman Tells Zamfara Sharia Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.