Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) (12154 Views)

"Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by TohKunBoh: 3:47pm On May 03, 2016
I really dunno what this world is turning into,but yall girls should change abeg...this is becoming too much.

Thats how one snapped nude and posted it,how can you be that foolishsmh

Who knows if she was even seeking attention? Thunder fire her fada!

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 03, 2016
Lol...she has assets declarations but she can't fix her hair? Why not sell all those assets so she has money to fix her hair? And besides, I wonder what kind of apartment she has? From the pic, I can see she is juz squatting... undecided

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Vinshu(f): 3:55pm On May 03, 2016
She is working. Blame the government for not giving her a life when her mother died at age 5. She has to survive
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by naijaboiy: 4:26pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
She is working. Blame the government for not giving her a life when her mother died at age 5. She has to survive
The government should come to her house and giver her a life because she's the only orphan in Africa.

If you die leaving your daughter on this earth, will you be happy in your grave knowing that she's fuckïng men for money at her young age?

What sort of stüpid and insensitive comment is this? undecided

12 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Vinshu(f): 4:53pm On May 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

The government should come to her house and giver her a life because she's the only orphan in Africa.

If you die leaving your daughter on this earth, will you be happy in your grave knowing that she's fuckïng men for money at her young age?

In Europe when a child looses both parents, the government takes up the child and see the child through school till first degree nd also house the child in government owned charity centres until child is old enough to survive alone.

Once again, blame the government.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by naijaboiy: 5:01pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

In Europe when a child looses both parents, the government takes up the child and see the child through school till first degree nd also house the child in government owned charity centres until child is old enough to survive alone.

THIS IS NOT EUROPE!

13 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Dojupyo(f): 5:14pm On May 03, 2016
My question is - Why can't she work? Cos its obvious she has nothing..
See how she's painting women black even red sef, money to make hair embarassed, why not sell one of your iPhones and your Brazilian hair to start up pant and bra business ...... She for show us her face with her kpalasa phone in her kpalasa room.. #jobless
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by xtervaganza(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

your country has homeless orphans

Stop hyping yourself here.

Ok?
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Vinshu(f): 5:22pm On May 03, 2016
xtervaganza:
your country has homeless orphans

Stop hyping yourself here.

Ok?

Continue giving your government an excuse for their failure. There are orphans worldwide only that our government is aware of its orphans unlike yours who attention is to junket globally ignoring the ordeals surrounding it's people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Vinshu(f): 5:23pm On May 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

THIS IS NOT EUROPE!

Alright. It's not Europe that's why it has been in the same position for decades.
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

But what would you have done?

Note: you're only 5 and so cannot think like someone in their twenties.
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by xtervaganza(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

Continue giving your government an excuse for their failure. There are orphans worldwide only that our government is aware of its orphans unlike yours who attention is to junket globally ignoring the ordeals surrounding it's people
calm your t1ts, nobody is giving anybody an excuse.

Just stop parading your country as paradise.

I know Nigerians who can your whole country and still have change to spare.

There are people suffering in your country too.

Focus on them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by iykekelvins(m): 6:08pm On May 03, 2016
I don't have any right to judge, buh what she's doing is wrong.

There are lots of menial jobs girls her age can do to survive
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Vinshu(f): 7:09pm On May 03, 2016
xtervaganza:
calm your t1ts, nobody is giving anybody an excuse.

Just stop parading your country as paradise.

I know Nigerians who can your whole country and still have change to spare.

There are people suffering in your country too.

Focus on them

Do you even know my country? Smh

Besides my country's economy is far better than yours. I mentioned Europe not my country
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by xtervaganza(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

Do you even know my country? Smh

Besides my country's economy is far better than yours. I mentioned Europe not my country
I do
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Vinshu(f): 7:11pm On May 03, 2016
xtervaganza:
I do

What is it?
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by xtervaganza(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

What is it?
it's mother a secret, is it?

Seen you talk about it few times
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Vinshu(f): 8:41pm On May 03, 2016
xtervaganza:
it's mother a secret, is it?

Seen you talk about it few times

You have no idea
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by coursednigerian(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2016
the story is clearly a lie but there i is n nothing wrong with sex for money its just this weird nigerian preception of sex nigerians will never change
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by edetty(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
it's so funny how up till now u guys can't just figure out that all this threads and posts are gimmickry write ups by company PR men and a form of cheap advertising, the oda day one claimed contemplating to divorce his wifey over home made juice not done properly and just below he showed a blender or juice extractor,, DAT one is new though, the rest has always been abt Tecno products, hope u guys are duily notified now,not to comment again and simply view and move on,,,u will recognize the cook and bull stories wen u notice a product at the end of it,,,,,,Nairaland moderators sha,,,u guys are lazy not to spot this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by UIA04(f): 9:29pm On May 03, 2016
Be advertising boom j8 phone there o

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by oginineme(f): 12:11am On May 04, 2016
Interesting story. SMH for the girl.
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 04, 2016
naijaboiy:

[b]The government should come to her house and giver her a life because she's the only orphan in Africa.

[/b]
That line killed me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by VocalWalls: 5:09am On May 04, 2016
That's a wretched guy trying to scam people with a female fb account

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 04, 2016
why do I think people are just advertising for techno boom j8 .. cook up stories just to get attention
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by ehix89(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2016
coursednigerian:
the story is clearly a lie but there i is n nothing wrong with sex for money its just this weird nigerian preception of sex nigerians will never change
Indeed you are a cursed Nigerian
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by ForeverNew(f): 7:40am On May 04, 2016
Abi oo, all these yahoo guys are now on facebook, sometimes they disguise as customer. Officers.
VocalWalls:
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Minesota1(f): 8:09am On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:

Blame government why?? There are a million orphans and they dnt always choose this type of path..she made this choice no need blaming govt
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Minesota1(f): 8:14am On May 04, 2016
ehix89:
Indeed you are a cursed Nigerian
Very cursed
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by Minesota1(f): 8:14am On May 04, 2016
I have no words
VocalWalls:
might not be d case
Re: 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots) by ehix89(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2016
Minesota1:
Very cursed
Feels good to come across right thinking individuals...thumbup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.