Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! (3456 Views)

Felabration Day 2: Femi Kuti, Lynxx, Jjc, Lord Of Ajasa, Harrysong, Omobaba... / Pix's Of Omobaba, Pa James, Durella, Lord Of Ajasa, Others At Cha-cha 9ja Event / Basket Mouth’s Lord Of The Ribs… In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2006
happy birthday my king
i wish you many more birthdays to come
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2006
where are the the sub princesses
Esly,Bhola,Nilla,Tenik and sister Dbaby

Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2006
I wanted today to be special,
To show you just how much you are appreciated.
I know it seems I take so much for granted and
I hardly ever take time out to say thank you,
Thank you for all you do, for all you are,
And for what your love has done to me.

Never before have I been so happy,
So lucky to find love that is true,
So lucky to be loved by you.

Today is you Birthday and you deserve so much,
But what can I give you to show
How deep my love for you is?

I give you my word, my vow of devotion to love you,
To doubt you less, to always respect you
And always be faithful and true.

I give you my heart and the promise that
I will love you for who you are,
I will stand by you through it all.

It's your Birthday, make a wish,
I hope and pray they all come true.
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2006
Oh, my goodness. . . 

Princess!!

I really don't know what to say. . .

Oh, my!

Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you.

To know I'm appreciated? Its invaluable.

Tell me, Princess. . . what can I do for you? Your sweetness has left me speechless. . .

*swoons*
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2006
my king!!!!!!!!!!!, . . . . . . . . . . .

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

the only thing you can do for me to is to remain my King . . . . . grin

Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2006
Now you know why a king would say in those days:

"Ask of me anything, up to half of my kingdom, and I will do it for you".

Can I refuse you anything, seeing what you have just done?

I think not.
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by nilla(f): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

where are the the sub princesses
Esly,Bhola,Nilla,Tenik and sister Dbaby

one princess is around.

HAPPY BUFFDAY GENIAL.
you see what a faithful Queen you have.

Guys I'd be back for the party gotta rush to work.
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2006
We're honoured to have you here, Nilla.

Thank you so much!
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2006
here's the cake

@NIlla you're right . . . .the Queen is here cheesy

@my king kiss kiss

Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2006
Wow!!

Princess. . . !! You never cease to amaze me!
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2006
anything for my king kiss

Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2006
Awwwwww. . . you're such a darling!
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Odeku(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2006
DAMN someone is in love, well I envy you my people enjou your day your royal highness wink
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2006
Odeku leave here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2006
the royal toast

Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Odeku(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2006
Chi na fight, no be freedom of speech and association we dey? grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2006
You're welcome to the party, Odeku.

Is there any like the Princess? cool
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Odeku(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2006
all i have to offer na palm wine. una fit start the party, lol
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2006
Odeku we dont serve palm wine here we serve fine french wine
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2006
Yes, that's right, Princess. French wine.

Alsace - Bordeaux - Bourgogne (Burgundy) - Champagne - Corsica - Côtes du Rhône - Languedoc-Roussillon - Loire Valley - Provence - South West.

Are they are sweet as you are?
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Odeku(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2006
Chi you papa na Babangida I see, well send some of that SAUDI money here me i no dey discriminate i can drink it all grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2006
Odeku grin grin grin grin me papa be bill gates cash no be wahaal
we go send you some just name what you want

@my king this ur birthday hug

Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2006
Odeku here's the champagne grin

Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2006
my king dont drink too much milk oo grin cheesy

Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2006
Hehehe. . . Princess!

Where's the milk from? Am I supposed to drink from a feeding bottle?

Thanks for the hug. . . I already feel a lot warmer!
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2006
haaaaa . . . . .well . . .not . .really . . . . cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by nilla(f): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2006
just wanted to stop by the party and see wassup cool

can see the Queen is really taking good care of her King cool
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

haaaaa . . . . .well . . .not . .really . . . . cheesy

undecided  undecided

nilla:

just wanted to stop by the party and see wassup cool

can see the Queen is really taking good care of her King cool

Having a good day, angel?
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2006
what did i do to the birthday king cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

what did i do to the birthday king cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Nothing, my Princess. Please cheer up!

Where would you like us to go tonight?
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by nilla(f): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2006
Genial,

better than yesterday.

you better take good care of the Queen, she has worked so hard to make this day special for you.

guys, gotta sign out now, bye.
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2006
aww my king lets go to ur favourite restaurant you're the celebrant kiss kiss kiss kiss undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Your Contact Details If You Work In The Events Industry / Lighthouse International School Dinner Night (class Of 2013/2014) / Happy Birthday To The Onojie Of Uromi(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.