Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God (2389 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2009
Pls i just want to know if JESUS, MOSES, ABRAHAM, NOAH, ISSAC, DAVID,SOLOMON ETC all know what TRINITY is?

Cos i think their preaching in the bible is just about THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD

I will be very grateful is reasonable responds is provided
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by muhsin(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2009
alimat 2:

True.

Go to: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294859.0.html for a full discussion.

NB:
The door is still open for your responses to alimat 2 question.
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2009
If u are a xtian u can pls answer this question instead of neglecting.
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by Abuzola(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2009
They don't have answer
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by muhsin(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2009
Abuzola:

They don't have answer

Agreed.
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2009
Another chance to answer this question before making my conclusion
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2009
Its a big shame and pity that no xtian can answer dis question

NOT Even DAVIDLAND, OSISI,NOETIC AND CO.

Shakes head bitterly for the doctrine that has not bases
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by Abuzola(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2009
No mind them jare, they just make rant on unnecessary thing instead of convincing the public
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2009
May be all the xtians has actually converted due to dis solid fact
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2009
This is a question that need no arguement but no xtian can answer

the lord really changes
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by noetic2: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2009
u wonder how illetracy became synonumous with islam/muslims.

alimat 2:

Pls i just want to know if JESUS, MOSES, ABRAHAM, NOAH, ISSAC, DAVID,SOLOMON ETC all know what TRINITY is?

The one true God they served is called ELOHIM. . . . . I believe u know who Elohim is, or dont u?
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2009
the real people are those that follows the ways and traditions of Abraham and other prophets, they will never be denied the paradise and ALLAH will make hellfire forbidden to them,gaskia
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2009
noetic2:

u wonder how illetracy became synonumous with islam/muslims.

The one true God they served is called ELOHIM. . . . . I believe u know who Elohim is, or dont u?

Then which God is TRINITY AGAIN!!!
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2009
alimat 2:

@ NOETIC,

u really dnt need to stroke or cancel Jesus frm the other men of God, what u trying to say is that JESUS KNOWS ABOUT TRINITY?
If yes where did he say so in the bible
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by noetic2: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2009
alimat 2:

@  NOETIC,

u really dnt need to stroke or cancel Jesus frm the other men of God, what u trying to say is that JESUS KNOWS ABOUT TRINITY?
If yes where did he say so in the bible

whats the meaning of the mantra above?

what is the meaning of ELOHIM? is that so hard to answer. . . .
These are the words of Jesus. . . . even a dumb person can make a meaning out of this.
9Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2009
noetic2:

whats the meaning of the mantra above?

what is the meaning of ELOHIM? is that so hard to answer. . . .
These are the words of Jesus. . . . even a dumb person can make a meaning out of this.
9Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

So that is ur definition of TRINITY and this also tells u dat jesus said u should worship him as God,

Thank God Jesu is still coming BACK as u hav said then u will say before him that he said all this u are saying right now

[s]
what a scene that great day will be!
[/s]
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by muhsin(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2009
Let's retake it, Noetic.

God exists in three person, as you say? OK?

1-Was Jesus a prophet or a god?

2-Jesus died. Yes. Did he die as a prophet or a god?

3-Did Jesus preach Trinity or not?

4-If God was actually a Trinity, why ALL other prophets before Jesus didn't preach it?

5-Why are there clear cut verses that say God is ONE and only ONE?

7-Some even say he's god's son. How?

8-etc

You see? There is an absolute confusion. I want you to think reflectively, Noetic, and answer me. Thanks
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by noetic2: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
alimat 2:

So that is ur definition of TRINITY and this also tells u dat jesus said u should worship him as God,

Thank God Jesu is still coming BACK as u hav said then u will say before him that he said all this u are saying right now

[s]
what a scene that great day will be!
[/s]

why did u not answer my question?
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by noetic2: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
muhsin:

Let's retake it, Noetic.

God exists in three person, as you say? OK?

1-Was Jesus a prophet or a god?

He was neither, . . . .He was/is God the Son. . . .Elohim, the triune God.

2-Jesus died. Yes. Did he die as a prophet or a god?

He came to redeem the soul of mankind. Only God can do that. . .Jesus is as such God.

3-Did Jesus preach Trinity or not?

ur answer is in mathew 28:19

4-If God was actually a Trinity, why ALL other prophets before Jesus didn't preach it?

All koran/islamic "prophets" served the arabian idol . . .called allah.
All biblical prophets served ELOHIM. . . .Elohim is the plural of God. Elohim means God the Father, Son and the Holy spirit.

5-Why are there clear cut verses that say God is ONE and only ONE?

why not trace the original translation. . .it says ELOHIM is one and only ONE.
I believe u now know who Elohim is. . .or dont u? undecided

7-Some even say he's god's son. How?

He is God the son. . . . Same as the son of God.

8-etc

You see? There is an absolute confusion. I want you to think reflectively, Noetic, and answer me. Thanks

Confusion exists only in ur mind.
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by muhsin(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
Elohim is just another name for God in Hebrew, don't you know this? For I see you are wholly confuse about that. And the Allah is the Arabic word. I can remember I once educate your ally--davidylan, on that.

And what are the attribute of the God?

1-God is All Knowing. . . But Jesus was not.

When speaking on the day of judgment, Jesus clearly gave evidence of a limitation of his knowledge when he said, "But of that day and hour knoweth nor man, no, not the angels which are in Heaven, neither the son, but the Father." (Mark, 13:32 and Matthew 24:36)

2-God is All Powerful. . . But Jesus was not

While Jesus performed many miracles, he himself admitted that the power he had was not his own but was derived from God when he said, "Verily, verily I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do. . .(John 5:19)

3-God does not have a God. . . But Jesus did have a God

See John, 20:17; Mathew, 27:46; Luke, 11:2-4, etc.

4-God's will was distinct from his own

See John 14:28 & 8:42; Luke 22:42, etc

5-God is neither flesh nor blood while Jesus is

See Genesis 1:26, Isiah 40:18 & 25, etc

6-Among others.

Thanks
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2009
There is no confusion but those interpreting the Jesus and God issue actually set in confusion for themselves.

@noetic,
assume u hav a son that is all of resemblance with u and has all ur qualities will the people around u take the son of urs as u?

In Genesis it was stated that Adam and his wife become 1 does that means that Adam was Eve /Eve was Adam.

Why did u find it difficult to understand the parable of Jesus when he says he and his father are 1

its just like saying ME and my HUSBAND are 1. does that mean am my husband? and vice verse.
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by grace5: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
HOW TO BE SAVED FROM HELL, STRAIGHT FROM THE BIBLE

1. Accept the fact that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God's law. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7: 20: "For there is not a just man upon earth that doeth good, and sinneth not." Romans 3:23: "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."

2. Accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death, "

3. Accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." The Bible says in Revelation 21:8: "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and
idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

4. Accept the fact that you cannot do anything to save yourself! The Bible states in Ephesians 2: 8, 9: "For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is a gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast."

5. Accept the fact that God loves you more than you love yourself, and that He wants to save you from hell. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (Jesus Christ, John 3:16).

With these facts in mind, please repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and pray and ask Him to come into your heart and save you this very moment. The Bible states in the book of Romans 10:9, 13: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

If you are willing to trust Christ as your Saviour, please pray the following prayer:

Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life. Amen.
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by muhsin(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2009
@grace5,

Haven't you seen my "warning" on the other thread?
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by grace5: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2009
JESUS CHRIST IS THE VISIBLE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD,IS THE GLORY OF THE FATHER,FATHER DOES EVERYTHING THROUGH HIM.
HE BECAME SIN SO THAT YOU CAN WILL ETERNAL LIFE,ALL JUDGEMENT HAVE BEEN COMMITED TO HIM HE LOVES WITH PASSION YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE HE STRETCHING HIS HAND TO YOU TO BELIEVE IN HIM WHO CAN SAVE TO THE END.

REMAIN BLESSED
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2009
grace5:

HOW TO BE SAVED FROM HELL, STRAIGHT FROM THE BIBLE
Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life. Amen.

@Grace

Can u read 2ru ur prayer point point? Heavenly father, I realized that am a sinner. For Jesus Christ sake,please forgive my sins

Now how many people are u referring to?

Heavenly or Lord Jesus
Its very clear that u are contradicting ur self and the proves that u are praying to heaving father to 4give ur sins thru the sake of Jesus

[s]YOU ARE TOTALLY CONFUSED OF WHO UR GOD IS[/s]
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by muhsin(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
grace5:

JESUS CHRIST IS THE VISIBLE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD,IS THE GLORY OF THE FATHER,FATHER DOES EVERYTHING THROUGH HIM.
HE BECAME SIN SO THAT YOU CAN WILL ETERNAL LIFE,ALL JUDGEMENT HAVE BEEN COMMITED TO HIM HE LOVES WITH PASSION YOU CAN NOT IMAGINE HE STRETCHING HIS HAND TO YOU TO BELIEVE IN HIM WHO CAN SAVE TO THE END.

REMAIN BLESSED

Please, I kindly ask you to keep quiet. grin
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by noetic2: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2009
alimat 2:

There is no confusion but those interpreting the Jesus and God issue actually set in confusion for themselves.

@noetic,
assume u hav a son that is all of resemblance with u and has all ur qualities will the people around u take the son of urs as u?

In Genesis it was stated that Adam and his wife become 1 does that means that Adam was Eve /Eve was Adam.

Why did u find it difficult to understand the parable of Jesus when he says he and his father are 1

its just like saying ME and my HUSBAND are 1. does that mean am my husband? and vice verse.

grin grin grin what a joker.

Are u the one who is going to explain the words of Jesus to me?

why spend ur time interpreting the bible. . . i tot u guys claimed it is corrupt?
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by noetic2: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
muhsin:

Elohim is just another name for God in Hebrew, don't you know this? For I see you are wholly confuse about that. And the Allah is the Arabic word. I can remember I once educate your ally--davidylan, on that.

When speaking on the day of judgment, Jesus clearly gave evidence of a limitation of his knowledge when he said, "But of that day and hour knoweth nor man, no, not the angels which are in Heaven, neither the son, but the Father." (Mark, 13:32 and Matthew 24:36)

While Jesus performed many miracles, he himself admitted that the power he had was not his own but was derived from God when he said, "Verily, verily I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do. . .(John 5:19)

6-Among others.

Thanks

what a meaningless rhetoric.

why spend ur time quoting the bible, i tot the bible is currupt?. . .when was the last time u EVER quoted 5 passages from the koran?
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by alimat2(f): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
@Noe
mushin is asking a question and it needs answer

Prove ur God to be 1

mathematically 1+1+1= 3 and nt 1+1+1 =1

i guess he is a fraction God 1/3
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by muhsin(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2009
noetic2:

what a meaningless rhetoric.

why spend ur time quoting the bible, i tot the bible is currupt?. .  .when was the last time u EVER quoted 5 passages from the koran?

LOL grin

You impliedly don't have the answer. Too bad.
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by noetic2: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2009
alimat 2:

@Noe
mushin is asking a question and it needs answer

Prove ur God to be 1

mathematically 1+1+1= 3 and nt 1+1+1 =1

i guess he is a fraction God 1/3

mathematics?

why is common sense now so extinct?

muhsin:

LOL grin

You impliedly don't have the answer. Too bad.

have an answer to what?
Re: The God Head, Trinity And The People Of God by muhsin(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2009
We have "dispute" regarding Elohim. And I posted this:

6-Among others.

I wanna you to explain these and tell me how Jesus, on whom be peace, becomes God.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Meaningless Poster For The Year / Olumba Olumba Obu - Who Is He? / I Don't Pay Tithe, Am I A Robber?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.