Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 AM

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (99098 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by EagleScribes: 12:36am On Apr 11, 2018
earthsync:
someone should help me with online therapy. I need help serious help. I feel so depressed, so much thinking and it's beginning to affect my decisions. I just need someone to talk to and advice me

Send me a whatsapp message to the numbers on my signature
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Omojudy: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2018
nicerod:

That's how I became a dad �

#I am off to buy pampers �� is it my fault??
I contemplated sharing this but didn't, make I no spoil my holy record!
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Omojudy: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Omojudy: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2018
DADII:
I have always considered myself to be strong, mentally I mean. But lately it seems events in my life are just happening simply to test my strenght...

I attempted suicied once as a teenager (I broke a bottle and slashed my wrist with it) and lately am thinking back to that time, the sweet painful sensation, the peace in my heart as i knew it was finally ending; and am thinking what if

I love my kids and I dont want to leave them without a mother but am just soooo tired.....
Was it really that sweet or peaceful?
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by nicerod(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Omojudy:

I contemplated sharing this but didn't, make I no spoil my holy record!
U free bro share
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by nicerod(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Onechancearmy(m): 10:13am

Let us open the Book of Romas Chapter 3 Verse 0. It says: When they that were without Mercy met them who were Messiful, it was like the days of latter year. Please turn to Chapter 2 verse 1 where it was written: and they Pooled the City out the congregation of Liver for though a Jesus was among the defeated,he could not safe the City for he was not the Christ but mere Gabriel. Thus their blue sky was painted red of defeat by them that had the Liver that they shall be no more in the gate of Champions. For in the field of Moh shall they declare that with Salah you never walk�alone Let us now hear the sermon......
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by DateMynd44(m): 2:19am On Apr 13, 2018
earthsync:
someone should help me with online therapy. I need help serious help. I feel so depressed, so much thinking and it's beginning to affect my decisions. I just need someone to talk to and advice me
I'm in uniben. I can help. I passed through the same situation too but was encouraged by the scriptures.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by LeiderJa: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
I told my mom that I need to see a doctor but she laughed it off.

The thing is that I have 3rd MBBS resit exams in June but I can't even read, I'm just lying down quietly but with my mind in chaos.

Distant relations with family
No friends
No joy

I don't even know how my future will look like after school because I hate the medicine I'm reading.

I could just die uno

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
LeiderJa:

The thing is that I have 3rd MBBS resit exams in June but I can't even read, I'm just lying down quietly but with my mind in chaos.

No friends
No joy

I don't even know how my future will look like after school because I hate the medicine I'm reading.

I could just die uno

Hmnn I read a course I never liked in school now I can't use it Infact am a security guard now.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Basiljoe: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Whats the root cause? Heartbreak? You need to let go. Some people come into our lives to mess it up and toughen us up.
Thank you
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Omojudy:

Was it really that sweet or peaceful?
I've attempted suicide many times and trust me. it feels sweet and peaceful when you know that all your problems will come to an end. I swallowed something the doctors called organophosphate poison. I spent six days in the hospital being revived. that was years ago. i still feel the urge to end it all even nowadays. trust me. the feeling is peaceful and relieving.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Heartbender: 6:27am On Apr 21, 2018
It is well with me...I know I have a God helping me with depression.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2018
Heartbender:
It is well with me...I know I have a God helping me with depression.
Amen
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Cmyname(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2018
comradechekov:

I've attempted suicide many times and trust me. it feels sweet and peaceful when you know that all your problems will come to an end. I swallowed something the doctors called organophosphate poison. I spent six days in the hospital being revived. that was years ago. i still feel the urge to end it all even nowadays. trust me. the feeling is peaceful and relieving.
Hmmn Bro, hopefully, you don't give in to that urge again. It's not something to do. May you find help from Above.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cmyname:
Hmmn Bro, hopefully, you don't give in to that urge again. It's not something to do. May you find help from Above.
Thanks, bro.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Julivas(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
comradechekov:

You are right sir, but do you think of life after death?
Please don't try it again, God shall be your strength.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Titto(f): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Titto:
I need to talk or chat to someone, I’m feeling so low. I feel like a failure in every way, I m beginning to thing I should not have been born. I’m so tired . So tired of my life. I feel like I’ve given it my best shot don’t know what to do or where to go from here. Is there a way or help or a hope? I don’t have the power to hold on on.
i've got time. just let me know and i'll give u my whatsapp number (not on here of course).
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Titto(f): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2018
Thank you @comradechekov. How do i get your no.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2018
Titto:
Thank you @comradechekov. How do i get your no.
i have replied to the email u sent to me with a message containing my number. if u did not c d mail let me know. and i'll just post d number here anyway.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Longman6(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
LeiderJa:

No friends
No joy

I don't even know how my future will look like after school because I hate the medicine I'm

reading.

I could just die uno

Defer your admission for a session
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Longman6:

Defer your admission for a session
i woulda said thesame thing too. but i dont think the poster's parent will aprove of that move. where will he/she go back to during the deferral period? back to the parents who expect him/her to be in school?
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Omojudy: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2018
comradechekov:

You know how drunkards say the feeling of drinking is great until the wake up with an hangover? Well don't you imagine that's how sweet it is until you see yourself awake sometime else in another world with condemnation?
Well who rushed you to the hospital and sat by your bed while you recovered? For the pain they will feel alone, you wouldn't want to do it cos you care for them in return.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Omojudy:

You know how drunkards say the feeling of drinking is great until the wake up with an hangover? Well don't you imagine that's how sweet it is until you see yourself awake sometime else in another world with condemnation?
Well who rushed you to the hospital and sat by your bed while you recovered? Guess that person(s) isn't important to use and you don't care for the person(s) same way they care for you.
Whoever you are. And whatever your age may be. I want to tell you that i am glad to call you a fool. you talk about condemnation in the afterlife and how i may be viewing people close to me as unimportant. you have no idea how much pain i went through back then and for how many years it went on. you talk becos u think i went tru a petty problem. you dont know pain let me tell you.
u are a fool who thinks he's wise. u are a fool who thinks because u av seen d world u know how it works. you are dumb, myopic, foolish, idiotic and half brained. its obvious dat...look, just go to hell with your foolish wisdom. i pray u go thru a quarter of what i went thru. then u will feel a little part of my pain and beg to be killed. stupid drunkard.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Omojudy: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
comradechekov:

Whoever you are. And whatever your age may be. I want to tell you that i am glad to call you a fool. you talk about condemnation in the afterlife and how i may be viewing people close to me as unimportant. you have no idea how much pain i went through back then and for how many years it went on. you talk becos u think i went tru a petty problem. you dont know pain let me tell you.
u are a fool who thinks he's wise. u are a fool who thinks because u av seen d world u know how it works. you are dumb, myopic, foolish, idiotic and half brained. its obvious dat...look, just go to hell with your foolish wisdom. i pray u go thru a quarter of what i went thru. then u will feel a little part of my pain and beg to be killed. stupid drunkard.
OK, guess you are good, and you would not only just try it next time but succeed at it on your next try so you can for once be free from all you have gone through.
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Omojudy:

OK, guess you are good, and you would not only just try it next time but succeed at it on your next try so you can for once be free from all you have gone through.
Good luck!
you're senseless.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Omojudy: 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
comradechekov:

you're senseless.
OK. So you no wan die yet you wan promote the sweetness of the sucide attempt? Funny man. Learn to be less insultive then I am sure you will find life more pleasant. And not be whatever it is you are being.
Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Omojudy:

OK. So you no wan die yet you wan promote the sweetness of the sucide attempt? Funny man. Learn to be less insultive then I am sure you will find life more pleasant. And not be whatever it is you are being.
Warm regards.
my original post was just to make it clear that a human really does feel light and free at the point of committing suicide. and then you came to start blabbering about hell and the people i would have left behind if i had died, using drunkards as a point of reference to judge my suicide attempt, not thinking about why i chose to attempt it in the first place, not dropping a message like "hey take it easy. everything's gonna get better...etc" at the very least like some others did. But instead, you jump in to say if i die i die for myself. mvthafvcka. i'm dead to you so beat it. you are really senseless. iwo ko ni opolo. You remind me of a man that once said to me that "there's no such thing as emotional trauma in nigeria. we don't experience that here. it is an oyinbo man's thing." ode. i was not promoting suicide. i was just clarifying the feeling u get when u try to commit it.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Udemeeyenabasi: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Do you feel abandoned by your family, friends and associates? Take heart, God will never abandon you...Discover the loving care of God as you read this message via the link...http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2018/04/god-never-abandons-his-people.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrnwas(m): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2018
zayzee:
Hmm, I have just happened on this post. Suicide is never an option. Depression is very real and many things can lead to it. I worked on a lady's book recently. She did go the length of hanging herself but God saved her. The fan refused to work. She lived to tell her story in her book 'At The Edge Of Suicide', and offered tips on how people can overcome depression, speaking from her own experience. You can get the book for free on Okada books or download the PDF version at http://zayzeewrites.com/at-the-edge-of-suicide-2/

@Dr. Vivian, very commendable work.God bless you. More people need to speak about depression because a lot of people ignore it. And we are living in times when the situation of things could trigger some to cross the very thin line between life and death, by committing suicide. If you are still looking for ways to give out the ebook for free in Nigeria, you can just upload it unto your website if you have one, or publish it on Okada books or Smashwords. That will make for easy download. And for the hardcopies and coming up with how winners can be selected, I have some options.

It would also be nice if you could partner with a Psychologist or experienced counselor to have some free counseling sessions with some of the people that reached out to you here on Nairaland. ( Forgive me if you have already done that)I know some experienced counselors.

@bemagnify, kehmeh, jnize2, drmikeadams - I hope you guys have gotten help. If you haven't, please please, talk to a trusted person. Someone whose words you respect, someone you admire. If you can, get out of the environment that triggers your depression, until you overcome it. I pray help locates you soon, if it hasn't already.

Just in case you're looking for the best and easiest way to understand Divorce, what leads to divorce, feel free to read through here http://extremelaw..com.ng/2018/04/all-you-need-to-know-about-divorce.html
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Julivas:

You are right sir, but do you think of life after death?
Please don't try it again, God shall be your strength.
Amen. God is ever faithful.
Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
If you ever feel so low and wanna end it all, we could always talk. I feel so myself some days.

So low I just got wanna put an end to it all. Sometimes, I feel so good I wanna live life to the fullest.

We could help each other through it all . Like AA anonymous.

We all give each other a helping hand using of course an anonymous means like a fake whatsapp number or so.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.