Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. (30973 Views)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 8:22pm On May 03, 2016
Goodday nairalanders,I trust God all is well in ur lives.I am a pregnant and expectant mum of 25years.I am currently in my nineth month and have less than two weeks to birth.I am here on this forum to solicit for help because I am faced between life and death.I made a drastic decision of been involved with a man who couldn't stand the challenges of life and had to abandon me in my pregnancy since the first month.Haven left me all alone,I have struggled and done all domestic chores for people,tiled the soil in my condition just to save the life of my little child.I am in my last phase and have developed sickness,bleeding and been asked to rest.I haven't bought a single thing nor do I have any money for now,I am pleading with anyone that can help me to save me.I have come this far alone and can't go back.I am not going to orphanage to dump the baby as I don't mind backing the new born and going all out to struggle.I only need help so as to birth and atleast survive this period.I know times are hard,d economic situation is tough but I equaly know that God can do the impossible on a faceless forum.I opened a new id to put this up,pls help save my child.Nothing is too much or little for I know God never fails.I can be verified if need be.The father of my child has acted irresponsibly by running away but honestly life is indeed mysterious I leave it up to God.His family members I know are equally managing and can't seem to help even though they want to.Its my cross,I know God will do it.pls save a mum to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by greatgod2012(f): 8:30pm On May 03, 2016
Why did you open new id to put this up

Why can't you use your known I'd.......you'll be believed more with that, I believe.

It is well!

13 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by 2goodbobo(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2016
What about your family and also where do you reside? The man responsible for the pregnancy is he your husband?

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by bender(m): 3:23am On May 04, 2016
can you pls tell us where you reside and if possible your contact so we can get in touch to verify your claims

9 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 6:25am On May 04, 2016
It's him again. The local, unrepentant, Calabar scammer. Now you've become a female and pregnant? wink

Cc Gboliwe
Dominique

13 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 6:28am On May 04, 2016
Thank u.I reside in isolo in Lagos.my email address is blessingchigozie872@yahoo.com.I can be verified.I am d first child and have just a little sibling I used to cater for.my mum is late and dad is old and a stay home.The father of my child has done some traditional rite on our marriage even though we are yet to finish things up before this pregnancy and he absconded.pls someone help me as I am so close is just two weeks left.God bless u all

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 6:32am On May 04, 2016
[My dear,pls I am not a scammer.I am an expectant mum.kindly reachoutto verify me.i beg of u.don't spoil my only chance of surviving this period.pls u are a woman like myself.kindly send me ur mail letme forward all my doctors report,home address,id card contact number.u can even visit me.pls I know there are many scammers but I swear with the life in me that am not.its just circumstances I can't help.pls ifyalways I know u are one of the mods,kindly verify my claim.I only need help for this month to birth after which I go back struggling.quote author=ifyalways post=45293208]It's him again. The local, unrepentant, Calabar scammer. Now you've become a female and pregnant? wink

Cc Gboliwe
Dominique [/quote]
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 6:36am On May 04, 2016
Godzchild:
[My dear,pls I am not a scammer.I am an expectant mum.kindly reachoutto verify me.i beg of u.don't spoil my only chance of surviving this period.pls u are a woman like myself.kindly send me ur mail letme forward all my doctors report,home address,id card contact number.u can even visit me.pls I know there are many scammers but I swear with the life in me that am not.its just circumstances I can't help.pls ifyalways I know u are one of the mods,kindly verify my claim.I only need help for this month to birth after which I go back struggling.quote author=ifyalways post=45293208]It's him again. The local, unrepentant, Calabar scammer. Now you've become a female and pregnant? wink

Cc Gboliwe
Dominique
I see. I'm sorry then if you are genuine. I'm not a mod sha.
All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 6:41am On May 04, 2016
Godzchild:
Goodday nairalanders,I trust God all is well in ur lives.I am a pregnant and expectant mum of 25years.I am currently in my nineth month and have less than two weeks to birth.I am here on this forum to solicit for help because I am faced between life and death.I made a drastic decision of been involved with a man who couldn't stand the challenges of life and had to abandon me in my pregnancy since the first month.Haven left me all alone,I have struggled and done all domestic chores for people,tiled the soil in my condition just to save the life of my little child.I am in my last phase and have developed sickness,bleeding and been asked to rest.I haven't bought a single thing nor do I have any money for now,I am pleading with anyone that can help me to save me.I have come this far alone and can't go back.I am not going to orphanage to dump the baby as I don't mind backing the new born and going all out to struggle.I only need help so as to birth and atleast survive this period.I know times are hard,d economic situation is tough but I equaly know that God can do the impossible on a faceless forum.I opened a new id to put this up,pls help save my child.Nothing is too much or little for I know God never fails.I can be verified if need be.The father of my child has acted irresponsibly by running away but honestly life is indeed mysterious I leave it up to God.His family members I know are equally managing and can't seem to help even though they want to.Its my cross,I know God will do it.pls save a mum to be.

Lol @ you are in your ninth month.

You have less than two weeks to birth? So you need sharp sharp money. Lol

That's not how real pregnant women talk.

Good thing you are in Lagos, those moved to help can easily verify you.

Send me a PM with your original username, also indicate here when you have done so. it's another form of verification.

Ifyalways, sister this one is your neighbour o.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 7:12am On May 04, 2016
@Gboliwe, let us know when you get the mail. No fuel to go on a wild goose chase.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by frozenSun(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2016
Godzchild:

it is easier for me to drink one bucket of detergent than to believe this story. I don't know why. #wash.

If this story is not a SCAM then this world is not as bad as we think.

Oya make una go dey verify oh.

5 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by keepingmum: 8:02am On May 04, 2016
Well, a basic google search of your email address took me to a facebook account of a corper that is busy denge posing with a selfie stick. Posting pictures as recent as 29 April in shorts and Teeshirts, looking very Sesky and NOT pregnant...........but what do i know.

I go siddon de look till you are verified. BTW, why did you open a new account?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 8:06am On May 04, 2016
ifyalways:
@Gboliwe, let us know when you get the mail. No fuel to go on a wild goose chase.

Sure, that's why I also asked to be alerted here.

Godzlove, If you are willing to give us your home address, medical report and other sundry accessories as verification, giving me your username is nothing. Moreover, you can trust me not to come online and post it. I will treat it as confidential. That I promise.

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 8:14am On May 04, 2016
@Keepingmum, Lmao.

Just saw her "Is a previlag" picture. cheesy cheesy you go fear sagging and pouting.

Might be spiritual pregnancy, not visible to mere mortals undecided

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by blank(f): 9:31am On May 04, 2016
Gboliwe:

Sure, that's why I also asked to be alerted here.

Godzlove, If you are willing to give us your home address, medical report and other sundry accessories as verification, giving me your username is nothing. Moreover, you can trust me not to come online and post it. I will treat it as confidential. That I promise.

This one na Godzchild o. Although na the same modus operandi. She might even be the same person as Solomon Chioma from a sister thread.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 11:58am On May 04, 2016
blank:

This one na Godzchild o. Although na the same modus operandi. She might even be the same person as Solomon Chioma from a sister thread.

Ah! It's true. It was an unconscious mistake. All these Godsontinsontin is becoming too numerous to keep up with

6 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 1:26pm On May 04, 2016
Ifyalways pls stop mocking me cos u are not sure,saying u just saw me pouting and all is wrong dear.like I said am real,no need for lies.I used to work before the marriage and pregnancy but everything turned upside down.God is still here he can save me.I have sent a mail to gboliwe,waiting for his feedbk so as to send all dat is needed for verification.I don't mind if ifyalways send hers too.There is no need to come dupe people,I am just a victim of circumstance.if u want to visit me too at home,u are most welcome.Coming to plead for help is because I have no other option and have limited time,where I hoped to get money failed hence d need to cry out.Pls gboliwe u can reply me and call me out if u think am fake.Thanks
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 1:39pm On May 04, 2016
Godzchild:
Ifyalways pls stop mocking me cos u are not sure,saying u just saw me pouting and all is wrong dear.like I said am real,no need for lies.I used to work before the marriage and pregnancy but everything turned upside down.God is still here he can save me.I have sent a mail to gboliwe,waiting for his feedbk so as to send all dat is needed for verification.I don't mind if ifyalways send hers too.There is no need to come dupe people,I am just a victim of circumstance.if u want to visit me too at home,u are most welcome.Coming to plead for help is because I have no other option and have limited time,where I hoped to get money failed hence d need to cry out.Pls gboliwe u can reply me and call me out if u think am fake.Thanks

I have just sent you a mail Ma'am. All I ask for is your old username. I am not the one doing a physical verification

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 1:46pm On May 04, 2016
This is what gmail returned to me

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by keepingmum: 2:38pm On May 04, 2016
x

10 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 4:08pm On May 04, 2016
Gboliwe:

I have just sent you a mail Ma'am. All I ask for is your old username. I am not the one doing a physical verification
I have sent a mail with my details to ur mail is.pls kindly check it.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 4:10pm On May 04, 2016
keepingmum:
Madam Godspikin stop being smart here. You have been asked to prove yourself. Your Facebook pictures shows you are an "unpregnant corper". With pictures posted as recently as 5 days ago.....very hard to believe for a lady who claims to be full term.

Are you trying to deny thats not you on Facebook? If you need help then i suggest you start by being honest and be ready for scrutiny because buhari has made the economy hard therefore, people want to be sure before spending their hard earned naira on dishonest and fraudulent people.
Its not me that u checked up on Facebook,why should I lie.he asked for my nairaland is which I have sent to him.I sent hospital documents,pics and more to chilies.I don't understand why am been accused of lying.I am on gmail account too.once u add the mail I gave him to gmail that's my acct.pls I am real
Furthermore, continuing to lie (if thats what you are doing) makes it difficult for genuine helpers to get the help they desperately need
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by rolled: 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
;
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On May 04, 2016
Hmm what's all this now?
Even if you're for real I wonder what makes you think people have money to give away.
Any small thing someone will just open a thread soliciting funds as if it's not the same hardship that all Nigerians are facing.
With una fake fake story. Making it hard for real people to get help.
Me self need money. Will you donate for me?

Now answer the question. Did you or didn't you post a recent 'unpregnant' picture?

6 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
cococandy:
Hmm what's all this now?
Even if you're for real I wonder what makes you think people have money to give away.
Any small thing someone will just open a thread soliciting funds as if it's not the same hardship that all Nigerians are facing.
With una fake fake story. Making it hard for real people to get help.
Me self need money. Will you donate for me?

Now answer the question. Did you or didn't you post a recent 'unpregnant' picture?
my dear,I understand the economic situation.I am pleading for help not forcing as I know things are hard.I didn't post any recent picture and don't even know wat u are talking about.pls I hv sent my details to gboliwe.let him confirm.tanx
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 11:11pm On May 04, 2016
Someone said you posted a picture on your Facebook page recently and you didn't look pregnant. that's what I'm taking about
Godzchild:
my dear,I understand the economic situation.I am pleading for help not forcing as I know things are hard.I didn't post any recent picture and don't even know wat u are talking about.pls I hv sent my details to gboliwe.let him confirm.tanx

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by goonsmi: 11:19pm On May 04, 2016
Godzchild:

I actually checked the email address on Google too and it links me up with the same Facebook account like others.

The question is who is that using the email address on Facebook?

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by frozenSun(m): 6:28am On May 05, 2016
Una still dey here ?

for this matter ?

if this is not another cheap SCAM eh... then I will believe that there were some good people even in Sodom and Gomorrah.

bros ur net no catch fish this time. #badmarket

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 7:05am On May 05, 2016
I don't think the email links to any Facebook account. I've checked severally, but couldn't find her page. Google would always give suggestions (as usual), e.g. Blessing Okeke, Blessing Nora, etc.

Those are Facebook names, not email ID.

(N.B, I'm not in anyway affirming her authenticity). The Topic is enough for me to doubt her genuineness.

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Pidggin(f): 7:24am On May 05, 2016
Godzchild:
Thank u.I reside in isolo in Lagos.my email address is blessingchigozie872@yahoo.com.I can be verified.I am d first child and have just a little sibling I used to cater for.my mum is late and dad is old and a stay home.The father of my child has done some traditional rite on our marriage even though we are yet to finish things up before this pregnancy and he absconded.pls someone help me as I am so close is just two weeks left.God bless u all

Okay, so you waited until now before informing people to help you? It does not make sense. Who paid for your ante-natal and who paid for your scans? Did he abscond today? What efforts have you been making to earn money since he left you na? Contact his family since you claim he has done some traditional rites, and please repent from this, all labor is honorable, look for something to do, stop this.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 7:48am On May 05, 2016
My dear begging is not honourable at all.its just a pity I am taking this option.if u read my writeup I explained I have been taking care of myself since,washing for people,doing domestic chores,what I get paid is what I have been living on.I have carried my cross judiciously and trusting God.I made plans on where to borrow to foot the hospital bill then pay back as I work.I was told in the hospital at this nineth month that I need total rest,I am bleeding and may have premature labour because of that I had to stop as its dangerous.my only hope to get the money I planned on crashed at the last-minute.I am now in a dilemma hence the reason I decided come online to ask for help.Even in my writeup I stated I just need help to birth after which I back the baby and go back to my struggle.Everyone has their personal issue and I can't be a liability but because of my condition and critical timing that's why am begging for help.I am not the person on Facebook I don't even know the name u are searching with.gboliwe wanted to confirm me I have sent the details since yesterday.Even if its used baby items I appreciate whatever I can get,the moment I birth I can never go back to begging.Godblessauthor=Pidggin post=45325111]

Okay, so you waited until now before informing people to help you? It does not make sense. Who paid for your ante-natal and who paid for your scans? Did he abscond today? What efforts have you been making to earn money since he left you na? Contact his family since you claim he has done some traditional rites, and please repent from this, all labor is honorable, look for something to do, stop this.[/quote]
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 7:52am On May 05, 2016
U never know what people go through until u meet them in reality.I am not a guy,I am a pregnant lady.Yes there must have been good people in sodorm,sometimes the unimaginable is a reality.I am not blessing on facebook.I am not even using any Facebook id.I am on other platform and gave the details to gboliwe to confirm.I know many people have scammed nice hearted Nigerians hence d doubt but trust me.I am real.Thanksquote author=frozenSun post=45323817]Una still dey here ?

for this matter ?

if this is not another cheap SCAM eh... then I will believe that there were some good people even in Sodom and Gomorrah.

bros ur net no catch fish this time. #badmarket[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.