Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27022 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 9:34am On May 05, 2016
this dude still left this thread open and did not lock it despite the tension surrounding this contest. I also saw some vitriol in it that went unpunished.

I'm surefooted now that this fynestbôi fella is not fit to be a Moderator.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by DarkforLANICKY: 9:44am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
[s]LMFaO! Its only on the internet that a kid calls his father's first son 'boy'. But still, its amusing.

One who doesn't know the difference between uncle and godfather is talking about teaching. Hmm, perish the thought. Lol.

So, I'm curious, what if I don't stop, what chu gonna do about it?[/s]

keep quiet & stop embarrassing yourself.
only an indocible pillock would refuse to accept that i purposely used "uncle" to address Sirius Black because "Uncle" is open to a universe of meaning. even the author of the book would not dismiss the usage of the word because of its figurative connotations & because it also means a male friend to the parents of a child(in your daft head you claim the author is British - so British writers don't make use of US idioms ("Uncle" that means a guider and adviser is not even a US definition but British)

are you really this möronic or is this what obtuse ignorance and adamance does to people? even after screenshots were posted you still refuse to LEARN.
even Ron referred to him in Goblet of Fire as "Harry's Uncle".

same way you could not take to corrections when someone was telling you the correct spelling of the word "Caspice".
the 21st century illiterate is not one who cannot read & write but one who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.

you're really dümb and unteachable, Mister & I have zero tolerance for such . .check, that's why i unfollowed you weeks ago. so get the message straight - stick to your ilk & quit bovvering me! I've tried to be civil with you so totter off!.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2016
DarkforLANICKY:

keep quiet & stop embarrassing yourself.
only an indocible pillock would refuse to accept that i purposely used "uncle" to address Sirius Black because "Uncle" is open to a universe of meaning. even the author of the book would not dismiss the usage of the word because of its figurative connotations & because it also means a male friend to the parents of a child(in your daft head you claim the author is British - so British writers don't make use of US idioms ("Uncle" that means a guider and adviser is not even a US definition but British)
Uncle my ass! Lmao. You're just too thick to even know you reek of bullshit boy!. Even with a 180 IQ you still suck. tongue

Now I ask you, show me where J.K Rowlings M.B.E, referred to Sirius Black as Harry Potter's uncle.

Mind you, in your last post, you added a screenshot of the meaning of the word 'uncle' please do so with 'godfather' let's compare and contrast.

are you really this möronic or is this what obtuse ignorance and adamance does to people? even after screenshots were posted you still refuse to LEARN.
even Ron referred to him in Goblet of Fire as "Harry's Uncle".
I believe you're the one who is thorough breed slowpoke here!. So just cos Ron referred to Sirius as Harry's uncle, makes him his uncle in the novel? Never forgetting that everyone who knows good ol' Ronald Weasley knows his undying penchant for mixing things up!.

same way you could not take to corrections when someone was telling you the correct spelling of the word "Caspice".
the 21st century illiterate is not one who cannot read & write but one who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.
Cycles and cycles and more cycles.

you're really dümb and unteachable, Mister & I have zero tolerance for such . .check, that's why i unfollowed you weeks ago. so get the message straight - stick to your ilk & quit bovvering me! I've tried to be civil with you so totter off!.
Look who's talking, here in this forum, I believe my post/threads will show any discerning mind who's dumb and who's not, betwEen me and you.

Its easy to cram wikipedia aint it? Lol.

MODIFIED: Kindly point out the scene where Ron referred to Sirius as Harry's uncle in Goblet of Fire.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 10:23am On May 05, 2016
What else would you have me do? I do not see what you hope to gain by twisting my words and calling me out when i have offered my unreserved apologysad. You already have your contestant, please campaign for her.

Once again, i am sorry to those who gpt offended. I am not the type that feels too big to admit a mistake. This issue is just an opinion, nothing more. It is my fault that i still FEEL strongly about islamisation in Nigeria. I am just a victim of Nigeria's politics. I have times without number try to balance facts with my feelings and i am glad to say that the moreI learn, the more i realised that I have been mistaken. i am very straigthtforward and that is reason I decided not to lie outrightly by condemning my initial position. This ishow i feel, i know it is wrong and all i can do is to admit that it is wrong although i still feel strongly about it. I think that is a strength on its own.

Thankssmiley

MasterBaiter:
What nonsensé is this?
I do not require you adding smileys winking creepily at me to ur comments.

And I'm not the one you should be apologising to. I saw smellymouth making a point earlier about the same thing and you and ur team,fynestboi alongside swept the thing under the rug like it was nothing.
those are the people whose religion you dragged through the mud.

but I'm glad the guy didn't even make s fuss about it. You can go on with ur faux diplomacy...at least I've got my eyes opened and I'm beginning to see you in a totally different light now.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by hresso: 10:30am On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
What else would you have me do? I do not see what you hope to gain by twisting my words and calling me out when i have offered my unreserved apologysad. You already have your contestant, please campaign for her.

Once again, i am sorry to those who gpt offended. I am not the type that feels too big to admit a mistake. This issue is just an opinion, nothing more. It is my fault that i still FEEL strongly about islamisation in Nigeria. I am just a victim of Nigeria's politics. I have times without number try to balance facts with my feelings and i am glad to say that the moreI learn, the more i realised that I have been mistaken. i am very straigthtforward and that is reason I decided not to lie outrightly by condemning my initial position. This ishow i feel, i know it is wrong and all i can do is to admit that it is wrong although i still feel strongly about it. I think that is a strength on its own.

Thankssmiley

Seriously, what's the fuccking apology for? Cuz you are contesting for miss nl?
Gerarahia mehnnn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 10:34am On May 05, 2016
Lolz, that is not why I am apologising joorsmiley
wink

hresso:

Seriously, what's the fuccking apology for? Cuz you are contesting for miss nl?
Gerarahia mehnnn.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by hresso: 10:37am On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
wink

So why bother yourself to apologize to a dude that was very rude to you?
Gerarahia mehnnn!!

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Mediapace: 10:41am On May 05, 2016
Lanicky,refiner & optional1 Pls don't be angry,jez wana ask my own stupid questiöns now :

*How old are you?
*which Level are you in Adeyemi?
*Are you engaged?
*Who is your crush on Nairaland?
*Which age were you disflowered?
*Who is your best Mod on NL?
*which other sites do you visit apart from Nairaland?
*Your best hip-hop star in Nigeria
lanicky:
wink

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Twaci(f): 10:42am On May 05, 2016
kiss
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 10:43am On May 05, 2016
Lolz, the apology was for the bystanders. He raised some questions I wanted to address. He is not the first moniker that would be rude to me. I don't believe in exchanging words. I don't think I have exchanged words on this forum before so his rudeness was not a problem.

Good morningsmiley

hresso:

So why bother yourself to apologize to a dude that was very rude to you?
Gerarahia mehnnn!!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 10:46am On May 05, 2016
Good morning all!

Vote optional1 For Miss NL

She's called "originality"
You should try it sometime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by sinizia: 10:48am On May 05, 2016
TheSonOfMark, I really shouldn't delve into the "cover letter" issue by you or the accusation by TreàsurePhoenix against Fynestboi already sending the questions to Lanicky beforehand which was very pathetic thing to say, but I have to before some misinformed folks take it as the gospel or the norm.

First off, you and I both know I'm no group whatsoever; be it Lànicky's WhatsApp group, the Awón Wereys or the Knìghts' group. So no-one coerced or sent me, I work alone and I typed this rebuttal of my volition. I'd do it for any of the contestant I feel is being judged wrongly irrespective of where my loyalty lies. I stood up for Mimzy (even though I'm supporting Lanicky) when some nuisance were innundating her with unnecessary questions about her marital/relationship status and bringing her child into an ordinary E-contest. I did it for justice and to give her a breathing space and confidence to handle these bullies. I did it coz it's the right thing to do no matter the sides we are pitched on. Bro, I'm really disappointed in you with what I think is you being too hard on Fynestboi and Lanicky on an optional interview which is not included in the main contest. I make bold to say that if Lanicky wasn't the one to be affected in the ensued melee, you wouldn't have pointed out that mistake by Fynestboi (it's a mistake and I'll try to prove it further down). No matter the rivalry between the 2 groups, we shouldn't let sentiments erode whatever is left of our human empathy and pity. Nobody is perfect.

Lemme start with the accusation by TreasuréPhoenix. He accused Fynest of sending the questions beforehand to Lanicky WITHOUT any CONCRETE proof, his pitiable evidence was that the question asked and Lanicky's reply. . .
TreasurePhoenix:

To my surprise.. Refiner was asked to state three past winners of Mr Nairaland while lanicky was asked to state the year the organizer of this year's miss nl competition won Mr Nairaland.. This looks biased and already prepared to me..

Sorry fynestboi and friends .but to me, it seems you already prepared lanickys questions and sent it to her and she got ready made answers for them because she was able to articulately respond to your questions within a very short time frame while she struggled to even compose a line in response to questions thrown at her by one of the audience.

Out of bias, Treasure failed to see that Lanicky didn't get the question COMPLETELY correct and that Fynestboi immediately told her that the answer is not complete (though it was another mistake by Fynest coz he asked ONLY the year and not month). How can Lanicky partially fail a simple question (according to Treasure) sent to her hours before the interview? Why would Fynest even provide a link to help Lanicky know the month if this wasn't a CASUAL interview just just to have fun? Why the seriousness over a casual and optional interview where marks are not graded? Let me not even bother with rest of that guy's accusations, it's nauseating to say the least. Moving on. . .

Now to your part, Tsom, my question to you is, what is a cover letter? Since I'm dead sure you know, how do you expect anybody much less a Year 1 undergraduate to come up with that in THREE MINUTES. 3 fùcking minutes!! For fùck's sake, we aint talking about 3 hours. Fynest made a mistake using COVER LETTER as a platform for Nicky to answer. Why? Coz COVER LETTERS are meant for APPLICATION OF JOBS or to INQUIRE about JOBS mostly. And it usually COMES WITH AN ATTACHED CV. 2 ADDRESSES. SIGNATURE. USUALLY 3 PARAGRAPHS (the first paragraph stating the reason for APPLYING for the job, the second; stating why you are interested in the employer or the type of work the employer, and the 3rd; stating you would like to INTERVIEW for a position). So tell me how the word "Cover Letter" fits the profile of question or the answer from Fynest and Lanicky respectively? C'mon, someone writing a CL is NOT EVEN LIABLE TO BE INTERVIEWED YET, so why would an interviewee write one in the first place? Fynest made a mistake using it for an interview, but it can be forgiven. He's not perfect, the interview is not marked, and not part of the contest. Even during the contest the contestants are NOT ASKED TO DROP ANSWERS IN 3 MINUTES. They are given 2, 3 or 4 DAYS span to answer the questions. Some can even give it a professor if he or she deems it fit to do so and nobody would accuse him or her. So what's with the bile over a non-contest related interview?

C'mon, bro, you are more mature than this. Don't let your bias or anger take you down this path. Have some pity, show your human side. If Fynest accepted he's wrong to use CL as a format for Lanicky to reply, you'd have still nailed him on the alter of being biased. No matter what he says, he's doomed coz you'd find a way to blame him or Lanicky. It shouldn't be this way. Rise above this sentiments, be a man that you'd be and don't get caught up in a web of bias. Cheers

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 10:48am On May 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Lanicky,refiner & optional1 Pls don't be angry,jez wana ask my own stupid questiöns now :

*How old are you?
*which Level are you in Adeyemi?
*Are you engaged?
*Who is your crush on Nairaland?
*Which age were you disflowered?
*Who is your best Mod on NL?
*which other sites do you visit apart from Nairaland?
*Your best hip-hop star in Nigeria

Lolz na which kind questions b dis.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Twaci(f): 10:50am On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
Lolz, the apology was for the bystanders. He raised some questions I wanted to address. He is not the first moniker that would be rude to me. I don't believe in exchanging words. I don't think I have exchanged words on this forum before so his rudeness was not a problem.

Good morningsmiley

You did just fine honey. I am proud of you.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by hresso: 10:55am On May 05, 2016
lanicky:

Good morningsmiley

So you never thought your opinion on the thread you created was bad until he raised some questions. Would you have apologized if you are not contesting for miss nl?

Why not just stop wasting your time and let the hate against you work for you. You don't owe anyone an apology. By the way, you already explained yourself yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Laveda(f): 10:58am On May 05, 2016
sinizia:
TheSonfMark, I really shouldn't delve into the "cover letter" issue by you or the accusation by TreàsurePhoenix against Fynestboi already sending the questions to Lanicky beforehand which was very pathetic thing to say, but I have to before some misinformed folks take it as the gospel or the norm.

First off, you and I both know I'm no group whatsoever; be it Lànicky's WhatsApp group, the Awón Wereys or the Knìghts' group. So no-one coerced or sent me, I work alone and I typed this rebuttal of my volition. I'd do it for any of the contestant I feel is being judged wrongly irrespective of where my loyalty lies. I stood up for Mimzy (even though I'm supporting Lanicky) when some nuisance were innundating her with unnecessary questions about her marital/relationship status and bringing her child into an ordinary E-contest. I did it for justice and to give her a breathing space and confidence to handle these bullies. I did it coz it's the right thing to do no matter the sides we are pitched on. Bro, I'm really disappointed in you with what I think is you being too hard on Fynestboi and Lanicky on an optional interview which is not included in the main contest. I make bold to say that if Lanicky wasn't the one to be affected in the ensued melee, you wouldn't have pointed out that mistake by Fynestboi (it's a mistake and I'll try to prove it further down). No matter the rivalry between the 2 groups, we shouldn't let sentiments erode whatever is left of our human empathy and pity. Nobody is perfect.

Lemme start with the accusation by TreasuréPhoenix. He accused Fynest of sending the questions beforehand to Lanicky WITHOUT any CONCRETE proof, his pitiable evidence was that the question asked and Lanicky's reply. . .

Out of bias, Treasure failed to see that Lanicky didn't get the question COMPLETELY correct and that Fynestboi immediately told her that the answer is not complete (though it was another mistake by Fynest coz he asked ONLY the year and not month). How can Lanicky partially fail a simple question (according to Treasure) sent to her hours before the interview? Why would Fynest even provide a link to help Lanicky know the month if this wasn't a CASUAL interview just just to have fun? Why the seriousness over a casual and optional interview where marks are not graded? Let me not even bother with rest of that guy's accusations, it's nauseating to say the least. Moving on. . .

Now to your part, Tsom, my question to you is, what is a cover letter? Since I'm dead sure you know, how do you expect anybody much less a Year 1 undergraduate to come up with that in THREE MINUTES. 3 fùcking minutes!! For fùck's sake, we aint talking about 3 hours. Fynest made a mistake using COVER LETTER as a platform for Nicky to answer. Why? Coz COVER LETTERS are meant for APPLICATION OF JOBS or to INQUIRE about JOBS mostly. And it usually COMES WITH AN ATTACHED CV. 2 ADDRESSES. SIGNATURE. USUALLY 3 PARAGRAPHS (the first paragraph stating the reason for APPLYING for the job, the second; stating why you are interested in the employer or the type of work the employer, and the 3rd; stating you would like to INTERVIEW for a position). So tell me how the word "Cover Letter" fits the profile of question or the answer from Fynest and Lanicky respectively? C'mon, someone writing a CL is NOT EVEN LIABLE TO BE INTERVIEWED YET, so why would an interviewee write one in the first place? Fynest made a mistake using it for an interview, but it can be forgiven. He's not perfect, the interview is not marked, and not part of the contest. Even during the contest the contestants are NOT ASKED TO DROP ANSWERS IN 3 MINUTES. They are given 2, 3 or 4 DAYS span to answer the questions. Some can even give it a professor if he or she deems it fit to do so and nobody would accuse him or her. So what's with the bile over a non-contest related interview?

C'mon, bro, you are more mature than this. Don't let your bias or anger take you down this path. Have some pity, show your human side. If Fynest accepted he's wrong to use CL as a format for Lanicky to reply, you'd have still nailed him on the alter of being biased. No matter what he says, he's doomed coz you'd find a way to blame him or Lanicky. It shouldn't be this way. Rise above this sentiments, be a man that you'd be and don't get caught up in a web of bias. Cheers

You've spoken well darl, I see no reason why we should be making fuss out of this little issue, this isn't the main interview..

Sigh. sad
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Donlino(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2016
sinizia:
TheSonOfMark, I really shouldn't delve into the "cover letter" issue by you or the accusation by TreàsurePhoenix against Fynestboi already sending the questions to Lanicky beforehand which was very pathetic thing to say, but I have to before some misinformed folks take it as the gospel or the norm.

You nailed it!!

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Mediapace: 11:05am On May 05, 2016
Interview questions
optional1:

Lolz na which kind questions b dis.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by ayomidegal: 11:05am On May 05, 2016
Demiladegold is really good kiss
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:06am On May 05, 2016
ayomidegal:
Demiladegold is really good kiss

Are you thinking what am thinking. wink
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by ayomidegal: 11:09am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Are you thinking what am thinking. wink
Yes dear, this contest will be a tough one. I'm still waiting for other interviews. So far demi is da bomb grin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by optional1(f): 11:12am On May 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Interview questions

sorry d interview is over still wen d origanizer will do another one u can kee dis question till than.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:17am On May 05, 2016
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 11:19am On May 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California / Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby / Ladies, Don't Settle For A Man With ₦800k As Salary In Lagos - Rachel Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.