Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP (3693 Views)

Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / The Contestants For PDP National Publicity Secretary / PDP-USA Supports Lere Olayinka As National Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2016
Sola Kuti, a proud son of the Yoruba race hails from Lagos state, he is a career builder, motivator, politician and an entrepreneur.

He studied Business information systems with human resource management at the Middlesex University Business School in London, United Kingdom, and graduated with a Second Class Upper through hard work and determination. As a student, he got several commendation and gathered several awards.

Sola Kuti runs a company known as Afriproducts Ltd which he founded in 1999 has pioneered many innovative ideas in the last 16 years. The Compang has Business and technology arms. The business areas include: A Fresh Juice and Smoothie Chain, Luxury goods, Business Development, Consultancy, Telecoms and infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Exports and Trading. The technology arm of Afriproducts in a joint venture pioneered the smaller denomination mobile recharge vouchers in Nigeria and also launched the first ever e - commerce enabled website in Nigeria circa 1999.

Shola's brilliance wasn't only confined in the classroom of Middlesex Business School, in 1999, the UK Nos. 1 Online magazine, Computer World featured his giant stride on their platform(http://www.computerweekly.com/feature/Gateway-to-African-exports). An honor that only the best minds get.

Politically, Sola Kuti is not a newbie outsider. He has served as a special assistant to Senator Toks Ogunbanjo in the Nigeria Senate 2003-2007. He saw a leadership vacuum in Lagos state and aspired to be governor of Lagos in 2015, and ran an impressive campaign. He also served as Member of PDP Presidential Campaign Council in 2011 and 2015 Presidential elections. Sola has represented PDP at various forum including multiple appearances on TV defending the ideals of yhe party and promoting a youthful brand PDP.

Sola continues to propagate for more young people to participate in politics, and currently mentors young entrepreneurs.

A highly connected and refined gentleman, Sola does not believe in the tradition of having a godfather somewhere to impose him and become a stooge in office, hence, he came to the youths of the party and in jubilation was accepted.

As he prepares to succeed Chief Metuh as party's spokesman, we are assured that indeed power shall return to the youth and the people.

May God Bless Us all and Bless PDP

1 Like

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by dunkem21(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2016
My heart yearn for Lere Olayinka 'Fayose' cool

2 Likes

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2016
Such a young and promising young man. I wish him well in all his endeavours.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by Flexherbal(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2016
Congratulations.
Make a difference when you get there.
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by henchamb(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2016
someone ran away from a thread he opened yesterday to open another one.
maybe the paymasters didn't complete the payment because that thread was invaded by hard core buharists

apart from politics what's his career history.
gear up for a battle with fayose on this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by erunz(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2016
I've heard of him and see him talk, he is very articulate. He was a speaker on the just ended Dynamic PDP seminar in Benin city. Its going to be a tough contest, but let the best man win. I just hope Sola wins it
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by dunkem21(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2016
henchamb:
maybe the paymasters didn't complete the payment because that thread was invaded by hard core buharists

So, you wan invade this one too
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by RockHard: 8:28am On May 04, 2016
Who be this one? I thought FFK had the position on lock down, upon all his noisemaking?? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by wowmenow: 8:31am On May 04, 2016
The guy look smart and sharp
i hope when pdp come back to office 2019 he will not tell Nigerians to dress masquerade
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by ovieigho(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2016
good one from my lovely PDP...PDP refined no more old cargoes
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by ritababe(f): 8:37am On May 04, 2016
wowmenow:
i hope when pdp come back to office 2019 he will not tell Nigerians to dress masquerade

lmao
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by Ghost01(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2016
Lere Olayinka will be effective in that role, I think.

1 Like

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2016
henchamb:
Check that thread bro, we put Bugarists to their place. Beside, we won't exchange vulgar words with anybody

apart from politics what's his career history.
gear up for a battle with fayose on this

" Sola Kuti runs a company known as Afriproducts Ltd which he founded in 1999 has pioneered many innovative ideas in the last 16 years. The Compang has Business and technology arms. The business areas include: A Fresh Juice and Smoothie Chain, Luxury goods, Business Development, Consultancy, Telecoms and infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Exports and Trading. The technology arm of Afriproducts in a joint venture pioneered the smaller denomination mobile recharge vouchers in Nigeria and also launched the first ever e - commerce enabled website in Nigeria circa 1999.

Shola's brilliance wasn't only confined in the classroom of Middlesex Business School, in 1999, the UK Nos. 1 Online magazine, Computer World featured his giant stride on their platform(http://www.computerweekly.com/feature/Gateway-to-African-exports). An honor that only the best minds get. "
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2016
erunz:
I've heard of him and see him talk, he is very articulate. He was a speaker on the just ended Dynamic PDP seminar in Benin city. Its going to be a tough contest, but let the best man win. I just hope Sola wins it
Your head kwarrect baba
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by donphilopus: 8:58am On May 04, 2016
wowmenow:

You can only hope. Hallucination!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by feedthenation(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2016
Sola Kuti runs a company known as Afriproducts Ltd which he founded in 1999 has pioneered many innovative ideas in the last 16 years. The Compang has Business and technology arms. The business areas include: A Fresh Juice and Smoothie Chain, Luxury goods, Business Development, Consultancy, Telecoms and infrastructure, Oil and Gas, Exports and Trading. The technology arm of Afriproducts in a joint venture pioneered the smaller denomination mobile recharge vouchers in Nigeria and also launched the first ever e - commerce enabled website in Nigeria circa 1999.

Bros Tonye,
The company founded by SK - Afriproducts Limited - does not even have a viable website in 2016, which according to your analysis was founded in 1999. You also mentioned the company was a pioneer of e-commerce in Nigeria circa 1999.

Bros Tonye,
Google the name of Afriproducts Limited and see for yourself what information came up:

https://www.thinknigeriatv.com/good-governance-killer-of-corruption-sola-kuti-tedxjabi/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Afriproducts-limited/234637793351299

Afriproducts Limited, only existed on an unproductive FB page.

This kind of 'wayo' or 'mago-mago' or '419' no fit work in present day Nigeria.

Bros Tonye, abeg tell us another story. If a prospective candidate in the person of SK, who is contesting for a national office in PDP cannot be verified to hold a substantial position in his working life - how can he manage the shenanigans going on in a chaotic PDP party. He is just like majority of Nigerian politicians who don't have any source of income but they only leech on the back of older and corrupt politicians for their daily bread.

I wish PDP all the very best of luck during their National Convention.

1 Like

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2016
feedthenation:

Bros Tonye,
The company founded by SK - Afriproducts Limited - does not even have a viable website in 2016, which according to your analysis was founded in 1999. You also mentioned the company was a pioneer of e-commerce in Nigeria circa 1999.

Bros Tonye,
Google the name of Afriproducts Limited and see for yourself what information came up:

https://www.thinknigeriatv.com/good-governance-killer-of-corruption-sola-kuti-tedxjabi/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Afriproducts-limited/234637793351299

Afriproducts Limited, only existed on an unproductive FB page.

This kind of 'wayo' or 'mago-mago' or '419' no fit work in present day Nigeria.

Bros Tonye, abeg tell us another story. If a prospective candidate in the person of SK, who is contesting for a national office in PDP cannot be verified to hold a substantial position in his working life - how can he manage the shenanigans going on in a chaotic PDP party. He is just like majority of Nigerian politicians who don't have any source of income but they only leech on the back of older and corrupt politicians for their daily bread.

I wish PDP all the very best of luck during their National Convention.
oga you are a LIAR! READ SCREENSHOTS

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by TippyTop(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2016
Has Sola Kuti won it already, I was banking on Lere.
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by Nobody: 9:53am On May 04, 2016
Lere has the job already. No amount of image laundering will get Sola the job. Lere credentials, vis-a-vis the post they are vying for, dwarf the measly achievements you put up there. I am for youth participation in the leadership of the PDP, but the job specification of an opposition spokesman is beyond Sola. If you are one of the delegates to the Convention, feel free to cast your vote for Sola.
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by Jesusloveyou: 9:56am On May 04, 2016
ovieigho:
good one from my lovely PDP...PDP refined no more old cargoes
ur lovely thieves

1 Like

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:58am On May 04, 2016
I am probably your biggest fan, and that's why I will be honest with you. If an individual has hired you to help promote him in the media, I think it would be better and more transparent, if you indicate it. It is not a crime to do PR for someone. All this hiding and pretending to promote unpopular candidates out of love, will not do the candidate any good. That's the way it is done in the civilised world

PS: Any candidate you promote for any political post in the PDP, will end up losing. You are playing for the losing team. Donald Trump just became the Presumptive nominee, and looks likely to get the magic number of 1237. The Civil war in the Conservative movement is over. And thus,GEJ won, period!
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2016
bejeiodus:
Lere has the job already. No amount of image laundering will get Sola the job. Lere credentials, vis-a-vis the post they are vying for, dwarf the measly achievements you put up there. I am for youth participation in the leadership of the PDP, but the job specification of an opposition spokesman is beyond Sola. If you are one of the delegates to the Convention, feel free to cast your vote for Sola.
It is not by posting pics of Fayose kpomo on sm
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by Blackfire(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2016
Do u ever wonder why propaganda post always goes to the yorubas ?....
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by ovieigho(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
ur lovely thieves
the thieves are gone to the opposition..... PDP refined!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2016
I Think My people need a new party, both APC and PDP don't care about us. It's time for Willy Obiano to push APGA to become a full eastern regional party for now...
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2016
Can PDP ever get any person that can measure with Lai Muhammed or Rotimi Fasakin?
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by Nobody: 10:19am On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is not by posting pics of Fayose kpomo on sm
Who do you think is the brains behind Fayose's press releases? Even as SSA to Fayose, he more than did the job of an opposition spokesman. Sola is no match for Lere and you know this. I will cease from arguing this with you. May 21 is just seventeen days away.
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by feedthenation(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

oga you are a LIAR! READ SCREENSHOTS

It's not only screenshot we want to read, have you care to open the pages to those links, you get next to nothing...is this how people are deceived in Nigeria without careful and thorough investigation on most companies.

Bros Tonye, another question for you what is the company registeration number?

http:///brand/afri

http://www.vconnect.com/afri-products-limited-wuse-abuja_b29317?t=reviews

Another website, are these developed by a professional or a primary 6 school leaver?

So much for an organisation that has been in existence since 1999!!!
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
I am probably your biggest fan, and that's why I will be honest with you. If an individual has hired you to help promote him in the media, I think it would be better and more transparent, if you indicate it. It is not a crime to do PR for someone. All this hiding and pretending to promote unpopular candidates out of love, will not do the candidate any good. That's the way it is done in the civilised world

PS: Any candidate you promote for any political post in the PDP, will end up losing. You are playing for the losing team. Donald Trump just became the Presumptive nominee, and looks likely to get the magic number of 1237. The Civil war in the Conservative movement is over. And thus,GEJ won, period!
Boss, before God I am not doing this for selfish interest. Should he win,PDP will have official presence on Nairaland which I believe is a welcome development for NL, our own e-constituency.

He is highly connected and never unpopular. he is not a boy boy to anyone.... He command massive following on Twitter, FB and among PDP Youths.

most importantly, he has credibility.
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I Think My people need a new party, both APC and PDP don't care about us. It's time for Willy Obiano to push APGA to become a full eastern regional party for now...
The National Youth Leader and another position is zoned to SE
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:46am On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Boss, before God I am not doing this for selfish interest. Should he win,PDP will have official presence on Nairaland which I believe is a welcome development for NL, our own e-constituency.

He is highly connected and never unpopular. he is not a boy boy to anyone.... He command massive following on Twitter, FB and among PDP Youths.

most importantly, he has credibility.
All that can be summarised as, HE HAS NOTHING. This is Nigeria, and we know how things really work here. And as I said earlier, he is on the losing team.
Re: Meet Comrade Babasola Kuti, The Incoming National Publicity Secretary Of PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

All that can be summarised as, HE HAS NOTHING. This is Nigeria, and we know how things really work here. And as I said earlier, he is on the losing team.
Fayose only has Ekiti delegates for Lere. We are not talking of Ekiti PDP PS lol...

SK is highly CONNECTED if you must know... Even Dokpesi is behind him. But he still believe that he must endear himself to the youth, which I think we all should commend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Facts 2 Know Abt Ménière Disease,The Ear Infection Buhari Is Suffering From / Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land / FOX NEWS AMERICA: Americans Reacts As Buhari Denied Being A Clone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.