Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165411 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Hadez(f): 9:54am On May 04, 2016
Hello all, now I have taken my time to move round nairaland to check out for handsome men (I love handsome men). So according to their profile picture, I have selected 8 handsome guys on nairaland. Sorry I might not be right o but I see them as handsome wink

If I didn't add your pix I didn't see it dat is why

1. Naijaboiy: I heard he won the Mr nairaland competition so according to that, he is my number one most handsome nairalander. It is not easy to win a competition.

2. Shamstiel: he seems like a troll to me but the last picture he had online was wao! I love men with Pink lips.

3. StfuareyouGod: I love guys with beards you and those lips are just too attractive. Handsome man he looks like the man of all women's dreams

4. Strahovski1: I think he is Indian, he looks Indian in that picture and I love that cool boy looks wink

5.Tosyne2much: This calm and gentle woman basher who wouldn't stop telling us 10 ways to disrespect women is just looking handsome when I checked his profile I was expecting something less but he disappointed me by looking handsome

6.vizkiz: This one is always insulting people both men and women but most especially women. But he looks different from his attitude. Handsome

7.Maxi112: oh my gosh! embarassed this guy just won me eyes cuz I stare at his picture for a while before uploading. Fine boy

8. Kulboy: thank you KashyBaby, I love his eyes cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Hadez(f): 9:55am On May 04, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 04, 2016
Oh boy, who is that no.2, jeezzzz, on this nairaland, *freezing mheennn, ushhhh shocked wait o, the way this guys are cute, are they cute down below too, chai chai chai, who will i woo now o sad

misspicy, come and see what am seeing o, come and fan me grin

remove that india boy jor
cheesy

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Strahovski1(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2016
Ok

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Michellla(f): 9:57am On May 04, 2016

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 04, 2016
Hadez, u can check kulboy as well wink

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by nrexzy: 9:57am On May 04, 2016
I fresh pass this guys naaa... Abegi who fine boy epp?

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by naijaboiy: 9:58am On May 04, 2016
Thank you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 10:02am On May 04, 2016
thanks dear!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by LecciGucci: 10:02am On May 04, 2016
we dont broadcast ourselves bcoz
nairaland fine boy wont epp us.
so we keep it low!..

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by unapapadeycraze: 10:04am On May 04, 2016
Who is the most beautiful lady on nairaland?

No, I'm not talking about miss nairaland contestants.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by cosmic22(m): 10:05am On May 04, 2016
I no fine?

222 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Loyalblak007(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2016
lols!

The heat is really intense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by slytubadth(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
oh yeah, and dont 4get to gist us how you slept with each and evryone of em. joblessness.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 04, 2016
Op you get big eye, only you dey eye all these fine men them grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by cozy7(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2016
Hadez:
Hello all, now I have taken my time to move round nairaland to check out for handsome men (I love handsome men). So according to their profile picture, I have selected 8 handsome guys on nairaland. Sorry I might not be right o but I see them as handsome wink

If I didn't add your pix I didn't see it dat is why

1. Naijaboiy: I heard he won the Mr nairaland competition so according to that, he is my number one most handsome nairalander. It is not easy to win a competition.

2. Shamstiel: he seems like a troll to me but the last picture he had online was wao! I love men with Pink lips.

3. StfuareyouGod: I love guys with beards you and those lips are just too attractive. Handsome man he looks like the man of all women's dreams

4. Strahovski1: I think he is Indian, he looks Indian in that picture and I love that cool boy looks wink

5.Tosyne2much: This calm and gentle woman basher who wouldn't stop telling us 10 ways to disrespect women is just looking handsome when I checked his profile I was expecting something less but he disappointed me by looking handsome

6.vizkiz: This one is always insulting people both men and women but most especially women. But he looks different from his attitude. Handsome

7.Maxi112: oh my gosh! embarassed this guy just won me eyes cuz I stare at his picture for a while before uploading. Fine boy

8. Kulboy: thank you KashyBaby, I love his eyes cheesy
REALLY GONE ROUND, HUH?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Who is the most beautiful lady on nairaland?

No, I'm not talking about miss nairaland contestants.

You...
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by youngberry001(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2016
Am also a cool boy

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by SweetieConstie(f): 10:10am On May 04, 2016
Cool kiss

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by unapapadeycraze: 10:12am On May 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

You...

I be guy na. Abi na you?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2016
So my name follow feature sef? cheesy OP, may God honour you just as you have honoured me this morning cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 04, 2016
Tosyne2much shld not be on dat list undecided

[/b]MODIFIED[b]
nairalanders! SMH FOR UNA.
I was just joking oooo
Tosyne2much is very handsome and it should be num 1 on the list.
See as dem dey like the comment. SMH!
COMAN REMOVE UR LIKESSSS OOO EYIN ALABOSI undecided

63 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 10:23am On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
Tosyn'e2much shld not be on dat list undecided
enemy of P, waiting the guy do uundecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by telemapreye1(f): 10:23am On May 04, 2016
slytubadth:
oh yeah, and dont 4get to gist us how you slept with each and evryone of em. joblessness.
Hadez you didn't include him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by firstking01(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2016
So, you waka from one profile to the other to check them and download their pix ba?,,,,hmmm, lemme not spew whats in my mouth cos its capable of shattering the rest of today for you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 04, 2016
Maxi112:
enemy of P, waiting the guy do uundecided
undecided
Ask google!
Dont quote me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by slytubadth(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2016
telemapreye1:
Hadez you didn't include him
who needs it?

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:33am On May 04, 2016
Thank God smellymouth is not on that list but erm erm stfuareugod is fvcking tooooo ugly to be on dat list!!!! Ewwwwww

The guy is dada cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 10:36am On May 04, 2016
HateU2:
undecided Ask google! Dont quote me
undecided who ur quoting done epp?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by vizkiz: 10:37am On May 04, 2016
so na me dey fight people up and down abi? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Mediapace: 10:42am On May 04, 2016
I don carry gun come here sef,wan see how you nao go dey 1st!
naijaboiy:
Thank you.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by naijaboiy: 10:56am On May 04, 2016
Mediapace:
I don carry gun come here sef,wan see how you nao go dey 1st!
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.