Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas (40249 Views)

Army's Official Statement About The Abia NUJ & Soldiers Fracas In Umuahia / Thugs Attack Kogi State House Of Assembly (PHOTOS + Full Details) / Corpse Of Godspower Umejuru Ake Arrives Rivers State House Of Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by usomine007(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
Shameless polithiefcians.
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by chykmoni(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
kk
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by pyyxxaro: 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
These embarrassing elements should be driven out of the state chambers. Scumbags,touts belong to the streets,not in the hallowed chambers.
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by stano2(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
idiots.. I am ready to supply them with broken bottles and daggers
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 04, 2016
Edo people always bring the supernatural into a fight, see flying grin
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2016
Nice development!
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Fynestboi: 2:16pm On May 04, 2016
grin

Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Omeny: 2:17pm On May 04, 2016
I trust my pple!
We believe in action rather than making too much noise!
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by maxwell767(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2016
This are the people that's are suppose to show good leadership and well disciplined example.... I guess they are no different from the area boys on the street... #perverts#
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by blaise00700(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2016
Clowns everywhere, funny how educated people elect illiterates to govern them.

1 Like

Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Fluidelvis(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2016
No matter what you do, a tout is a tout! You can clothe him, feed him or even take him to Beverly Hills.. He'll still bring the "slum" with him! undecided
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by lagosrd: 2:20pm On May 04, 2016
post=45303320:
The Edo State House of Assembly was thorn apart on Tuesday, after some 16 lawmakers impeached the Speaker of the House and the deputy.

At plenary, convened without the speaker, the lawmakers put forward allegations of incompetence and highhandedness.

Another dimension to the issue erupted when the Speaker arrived with some supporters.

One of the supporters jumped from the gallery quickly took hold of the mace and dropped it on the stand, insisting that that was the right time to begin the plenary.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-from-edo-state-house-of-assembly.html

Image Source: Channelstv

I know channels tv will not comment rigorously on this cos its not a PDP issue. Vv bias outfit.
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2016
Why is it tht anytime a fight occurs in any legislative chamber, someone will rush to pick up that "staff" with pointed edges? Na say the thing get high value so needs to be protected or na to use as weapon break person head
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by anaton(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2016
That's the CHANGE you can see! cheesy cry
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by harry509: 2:37pm On May 04, 2016
post=45303320:
The Edo State House of Assembly was thorn apart on Tuesday, after some 16 lawmakers impeached the Speaker of the House and the deputy.

At plenary, convened without the speaker, the lawmakers put forward allegations of incompetence and highhandedness.

Another dimension to the issue erupted when the Speaker arrived with some supporters.

One of the supporters jumped from the gallery quickly took hold of the mace and dropped it on the stand, insisting that that was the right time to begin the plenary.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-from-edo-state-house-of-assembly.html

Image Source: Channelstv
useless pple...
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by WildChild00(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2016
Thugs ruling over us shocked
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by khadaffi(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2016
Actually the funny part was where they started pushing the new speaker out of her chair in order for the speaker to sit.
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by thunder74(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2016
Prelude to impeaching the Deputy Governor for daring to contest for Edo governorship election against Oshiomole wishes.
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by 9jatatafo(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2016
The guy running with the maze, did he jumped down from looking at those pics? Agberos cum lawmakers
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Dyt(f): 3:01pm On May 04, 2016
oshe11:
All I can see is 'SUPERMEN' Flying around

Honestly
That manin 3rd on white shirt
It is a something

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by phemmie06(m): 3:13pm On May 04, 2016
I watched it on channels last night. , I saw that man like bat man or spider man we jump into the chamber from the gallery and I shook my head for our democracy if our lawmakers can be doing this what should we do.
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Greenback: 3:22pm On May 04, 2016
Wòkhinaáaà!?
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by goodvision12(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Useless people. Always fight for themselves. Mtcheww.
The end has come for apc in edo state.This is just a clear picture of misconduct and disorderliness.
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by batstan(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2016
grin
My people
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Petjoel: 3:36pm On May 04, 2016
Yeye d smell
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Funkybabee(f): 3:38pm On May 04, 2016
this county self!!!!!!!
thank God this one is better not to talk of that nasarawa state then in a month ago that one it be like say they are on Oshogbo weed

orishi rishi shaàa am tired of this country mehn!!!!!!!!!
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 04, 2016
Mad lawbreakers angry
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by yongnoble(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2016
The problem with Democracy is that too much money is given to the Executive compared to the two other arms. And as a result, the Executive controls the other two arms.

Oshiomole wants his deputy impeached because of his ambition of being the next governor against Oshiomole's choice. He wanted the speaker to impeach the deputy gov, which the speaker refused. So her got some other hungry lawmakers, gave them money and had them impeach the speaker and the deputy speaker so that the new speaker would impeach the deputy gov.
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by nbright: 3:56pm On May 04, 2016
Apc and fighting
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 04, 2016
Legacies of 16 years of PDP.
Re: Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas by engrlarex(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2016
Call for your POP design and any form of interior decorations......Call Larex Enterprise on 07030506273

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu Appears At Probe Panel / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.