Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (251196 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:22pm On May 19, 2016
Ok. Trust me! We are just getting started
Presh900:
MORRRRREEEEEE.!!!!!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by opalk(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2016
this story sweet die.......9ce...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:59pm On May 19, 2016
*kwantinue*.

I glare at Dan very hard, and
would have laugh at the drool that leaks from his
mouth, if I weren't still filled with hatred and rage.

Death would be too good for him, and I don’t
think I can kill another human, even in my anger.
Besides, I’m supposed to SAVE the human race,
not kill it.
The healing light is still on me, and I draw all the
strength I can for this switch. Just forming it
creates an immediate headache behind my eyes,
but the light soon relieves me of it. Pushing the
switch is another matter. Even the light can’t keep
the mental pain at bay, but a quick glance at the
lifeless Tina drives my outrage to a new level.
The injustice of what Tina’s gone threw at this
monster’s hands, fuels me, and slowly the new
switch moves.

Dan's eyes grow large, as what I'm doing starts
to take effect. A pitiable wine escapes his throat,
and I wonder if he is in pain. I truly hope so.
More than any other time in my life, I want to
cause pain to another person. Even all the
bullying I’d received from Richard over the years,
has never caused a rage in me like the one I’m
feeling right now.

I run to Tina, and feel at her neck for a pulse. It’s
weak, but it’s there. Then and only then, do I
breathe a sigh of relief, and look up to Vage, who
is now looking at the nu*de form of Dan. She is
hidden in the shadows, and I can barely make
out her form. I wonder what Dan must be
thinking as the pink alien faces him.

"Can you heal her?" I ask Vage.
I see Vage's hands move before her for a
moment, and the light shifts to cover me and
Tina. I watch, still slightly amazed at what this
light can do, as Tina's bruises turn yellow, and
then fade away completely. The few cuts seal
themselves. The only evidence left that she had
been hurt at all is the crusted blood that spots her
smooth skin here and there.

"Thank you," I say as the light vanishes, but Vage
is already gone.
I find our clothes in a pile, near where Dan had
come out of the shadows, and quickly dress Tina
first. I have a hard time getting her
undergarments on, having had a lot more
practice getting them off lately, but soon she is
fully covered. I dress myself, before standing in
front of the motionless statue that is Dan.
I can still hear a weak piteous whining coming
from his clenched jaws, as I examine his body.
His chest has grown some, his cocck and balls
shrunk, the condom now hanging onto what is
rapidly becoming a clit. Even his hips have
widened. The filled condom gives me an idea.

"You will regret today for the rest of your life. If I
EVER see you again, I will do much worse than
what you are suffering now." I look him deep in
the eyes, wanting to make sure he understands
what I’m about to tell him. "I hope you enjoy the
rest of your life as a weak, mute, woman."

I easily make three more switches in Dan, or
whatever her name(now that i have turn him to a woman) will be after today; one to
make her muscles always weak, one sealing
away her voice, and the third to make her more
compassionate. I only hope it will serve as
punishment. It’s not that I consider women to be
weak, but for a person like Dan, I can come up
with no better torture. Just for an added kick, I
turn up his memory, like I had for Stephanie earlier.
I never want him to forget this moment.
Finally,
to add insult to injury, I grab the condom filled
with his spunk, and shove it up her pvssy, and
turn up her fertility. I’m not sure if it will work,
but I figure it can’t hurt. With her new
compassionate switch, I’m not worried about her
abusing any child.

I carry Tina out the door, and see her car parked
outside. It’s not until I’ve started the car, and
driving away, that I release Dan from her
paralysis, as she is at the edge of my senses.
Maybe instead of thinking of her as the Joker, I’ll
think of her as Lydia Scott .

I use Tina's phone to call her mom, and let her
know that Tina is alright and with me. Her mom
seems fine with everything, whether because she
is content with anything I do, or because she has
no idea what has happened to her daughter, I’m
not sure.
I have to carry Tina up to my apartment, but she
feels light in my fully recovered arms, and I know
my strength is still growing.
Tucking her into my bed, I watch her sleep
peacefully for a bit, until I receive a call from
Stephanie.
I hurry out of the room before answering it,
hoping that the Nokia ringtone hasn’t woken the
sleeping beauty.

"Hey! You rushed out of class so fast, I didn’t get
to ask if you wanted to come over and play
games tonight." Stephanie's voice is excited, which
strikes me at an odd angle after everything that’s
transpired this afternoon.

"I'd love to, but I have to work tonight. Rain
check?" I try to sound normal, and think I pull it
off.

T.b.c

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:22pm On May 19, 2016
*continuation*

We were silent for like ten secs before she finally speak up.
"Is something wrong? You've been avoiding me lately. . ." oh-oh! Not her too. . .

"I haven't been avoiding you," I protest, but can see how she might think that, after turning her away yesterday and now today. "I talked with you before class."
"Barely. Well, if you say you aren't I'll believe you. I'm probably just being emotional. You know how women get sometimes."
After she said that is when it dawns on me: it’s that period of the month for Stephanie. No wonder she didn’t try to have sexx with me the other night, and why she'd kicked me out of my room before she got into bed. It’s not that she’s being shy, but hiding what she was going through. Part of me thinks it’s cute.

"I'll tell you what; do you work tomorrow?" I hope she doesn’t.

"No, I have it off. Do you work?" she asks back.
"No, I have it off too. How about we celebrate the beginning of the holiday break, with a marathon gaming session? I'll even let you win a few this time."
Lets be honest, Stephanie might be a better gamer than me, but I need to tease a little; If only to wash away today's events from my mind, and build my own flagging ego..

"Oh-ho! You're on. I'll trash your ass three ways from Sunday. You better bring your A-game, mister." I laugh and tell her I will, before getting off the phone.

"Was that Stephanie?" The voice right behind me sends my heart into my throat, as I feel like I jump to the roof, thoroughly startled.

"Um, yeah," I tell Tina, embarrassed, turning to face her. Her hair is a mess, and there is a wild look in her hazel eyes. Before I can think or say anything else, I’m suddenly gripped by a powerful hug, while she sobs into my shoulder.

"Thank you, Nick. Thank you, thank you, thank you. . ." Tina continues to thank me, and soaks my shoulder, as I hold her in my arms, thoroughly confused.
Dennis walks in, and wants to know if we need to be alone, but Tina pulls away then.
"No, you're fine," and then she tugs me into my room. She closes the door behind her, and keeps hold of my hand, while her eyes examine me.
"I know you saved me, but why did you wait so long?"
I still don’t feel comfortable talking about Vage, so I hedge a little on the truth.
"When Dan hit my head, he must have done something with my ability. I had to recover from that, before I could use my switches."

"Oh, Nick! I was so scared, but I knew you would save me. What did you do with that. . . that. . ." She tenses up, and I pull her head back to my shoulder, patting her back.

"SHE, will never be able to do that again, much less talk," I say.
"She?" Tina giggles slightly, and I think it sounds great. "You can really do that?” Then before I can respond, “Do you really have to work tonight?"

"Yes, but you won't be alone. You can come with me and sit in the lobby, or I’ll see if Dennis will stay here with you. I think Rose will be here later, too."
I know there is no way Mikel will give me the night off. Not this close to the holidays, and not after he'd already refused to give me this week off to study, and with the economy the way it is, I don’t want to have to find another job. I’m just glad he gave me next week off, so I can see my family. I hate having to leave her, but I really have little choice. I feel like such a heel.
"I don't want to be around a bunch of strangers. Do you promise to come back here when you get off?"
There is no mistaking the fearful hope in her voice.
"I promise," I say as she pulls away from me, and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. She stays in my room, watching as I get dressed for work.
"You know Steph has a crush on you, right?" Her question shocks me, and I don’t know how to answer. Finally she speaks up after a few seconds of silence. "I don't mind, really. We aren't official, or anything. I think she is actually kind of cute." She glances over my body, before adding,” And with that body you’re building, I’m surprised more women aren’t chasing you.” If only she knew, I really don’t know what to say to that, so I just grunt nonchalantly, and she laughs. I quickly finish getting dressed for work, and make sure Tina is alright staying here with Dennis and Rose for a few hours, until I get back. "
Just come back to me," she tells me as I walk out the door. She hugs me tight, and I’m almost late because she refuses to let me go.
Work goes by agonizingly slow, my heart in my stomach, except for when Stephanie shows up.

"Come to spy, and make sure I‘m not making up excuses, huh?" I ask her while doing something else.
"I believed you," she says it so defensively, I know she’s lying.

"Oh, so you wanna go back into the freezer, and relive some memories?" I tease, already knowing the answer.

"Is everything always about sex with you?" Steph accuses. Oops.

*tbc

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Presh900(m): 8:06am On May 20, 2016
lol....who 'z gonna take Dan on a date ..lol
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:43am On May 20, 2016
Presh900:
lol....who 'z gonna take Dan on a date ..lol
since u are available, i think you will do well than just fine
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:04am On May 20, 2016
Good morning to you all

I try putting on a gloomy face,
"Sorry, it's just been awhile, and as always, you look gorgeous." Stephanie smiles and gives me a peck on the lips, before letting me get back to work.
It’s not until she is gone, that I realize she didn’t have the 'happy' or ‘memory’ switches i create in her. That had been Stacy. What the fvck!?
As soon as my shift is done, I rush right home, using my switches to turn all the stoplights green.
"Is she okay?" My roomate asks me as soon as I walk in. "Tina’s been taking her third shower since you left."
Worried, I knock on the bathroom door. "Tina?"
I don’t hear any response, but I ‘m not sure if she can hear me above the shower. The door is locked, but my ability easily takes care of that.
The mirror is fogged up, and steam is pouring from over and around the shower curtain. "Tina?" I call again.
"How did you. . . oh, right. . . nevermind." She sounds far away and despondent. I peek around the curtain, and see her furiously scrubbing her skin with what I have to assume is Rose’s sponge. She sees me, but doesn’t cover up.
"Do you have another sponge? I still feel dirty, and I don’t think this one is working." Her skin looks raw and red, making me wonder how hard she’s been scrubbing.
"Tina, stop. You're as clean as you're going to get. Give me the sponge." I hold out my hand to her, and she just looks me in the eyes for a bit, before finally handing it over.
"I know. I know it doesn't do any good. You read about these things, but then it happens to you, and it feels like that bastard son of lucifer is under my skin. No matter how hard I scrub, I still feel filthy and dirty."
Even as she talks, she’s scratching her skin, leaving red lines where her nails dig into her already raw flesh. I nod as she speaks, and grab the shower nozzle, rinsing off the soap. As soon as that’s done, I turn off the water, and help her out. Tina lets me gently dry her, wrapping the towel around her before she hugs me tightly again.

"Oh, Nick. I don't know what I'm going to do. I can still feel Dan inside me. I want to throw up!"
I should never have left her here, I realize, but the mistake is already made, and I need to take care of things as they are now. I have made a number of mistakes, but concentrating on those won’t fix my current problems. I remember making the memory switch in Tina, and quickly flip it. She calms down a bit, before pulling away, and looking up at me.

"Did you just do that? You made me forget something. I was just thinking about. . . something, and suddenly. . . I don't remember. I can recall everything else, but that one thought is gone."
"Tina you don't need to suffer, Let me help you."
Tina takes another step away from me, worry in her eyes.
"No, don't take everything away. It hurts, yes, but it happened. I don't want to forget that you saved me, nor what you saved me from." I can’t help but admire her strength. Part of me suspects that whatever part I have already deleted was the worst, and she feels as though she can handle the rest.
"I won't take anything else away, unless you ask me to," I promise, and she hugs me once more, the towel falling to the floor between us. I feel Tina's lips touch my neck, then my chin, as they work their way up to my mouth.
"Tina, are you sure you should be doing that?" I ask, not wanting her to stop, but also not wanting to cause her any further grief.
"There is still one place I haven't been able to properly scrub, and there is only one thing I can think of that will get ALL of it. I need you to wash away the last bits of Dan," she tells me, and I know she isn’t talking about her memory. I pick her up, and carry her into my room. Rose gives a small laugh when she sees us, and I realized we probably look a sight, me still in my work clothes, and her nakked in my arms.

"You smell like meat," Tina tells me as my bedroom door closes behind us.
"Do you want me to go shower first?" I ask, raising one eyebrow.
"No, I like it. Just. . . just love me tonight," her voice is breathy as I lay her on my bed, and then take off my shirt.
"Stop me at any time, if you need me to," I tell her earnestly. "I don't want to hurt you, ever."
"I know. But hurry. I want to feel you in me. I want to feel all of you, all around me, and nothing else."
I nod, as I drop my pants to the floor, and kick off my shoes. She asked me to love her tonight, and while I won’t say the words untruthfully, I can perform the actions. I take her slender ankle in my hands, and bring her toes to my lips. She lets out a gentle sigh, as I kiss each toe, running my tongue across the bottom of her sensitive digits. I massage her calves, as I kiss and nibble the underside of her foot, tickling her arch with my teeth, and making her giggle. I switch to her other foot, and do the same.

*tbc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Presh900(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
since u are available, i think you will do well than just fine
I reject oo.. I suggest yhu do a post where he gets raped so he knws hw it feels!!

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by lorelife(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
u're doing a great job here QUEEN. Nw Nick has created a SHE 4rm Dan. I pray she gets a date. Bt i am waiting 4 Nick's salvation moment. More mb 2 ur device....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Weirdman: 9:13pm On May 20, 2016
Nice story u are great
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Rex1(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2016
I would like 2 use this medium 2 say a big thank you n congratulation 2 the writer of dis story for being able 2 catch my attention with this scientific fictional story of yours because to be sincere, this story is truly epic. But then, "For every right there's a wrong ", n in naija pertaining 2 writers, we however refer 2 dis wrong side "BAD BELLE " aKa "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS" as a means 2 help a writer improve on his or her mistakes. And so my take on the matter is thus; While reading through ur story, i kind of imagine a scene of a white dude in any of those prestigious universities in Europe then his life on campus that kind of affects not only him but the world at large. But then, ur continuous mentioning of my country Nigeria as the plot of the story is however irking me 2 ask u dis questions;
1) Since when did snow started falling in Nigeria? Hey i gerrit, dis story is but a fiction but atleast u could try 2 put in some facts in other 2 make it xtremely lively 4 the matured minds.
2) nah which Nigerian woman get blond or brunette hair other dan the color black or nah albhino them be? No offence intended though but then, if after reading my writeup u feel the need 2 spank my head, although 4 dat 2 happen, u would wanna meet me 1 n 1 so am deciding 2 help u out n written below is my address :
No. 101 Bad Belle Str. U won't get lost i assure u.
Still looking 4ward 2 more updates from u cos am loving dis story like mad!!!

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Weirdman: 11:23pm On May 20, 2016
We are kindly waiting for your update dear.. .

More ink to your pen!! cool
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by EllaGold35(f): 12:00am On May 22, 2016
wow....im loving dis
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Spiritmask: 2:19am On May 22, 2016
great story
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:04am On May 22, 2016
I really cant begin to think of a better way to thank you enough for this constructive critism dude. However tha story is not and was never base on our local ethics or in any reference to our culture. Just as my reply to Jmischin(sorry, if i gat the name wrong), pertaining to this que u asking, i have published this story on a foreign web before buh never gat tha chance to draw tha curtain on it, before one tragic event struck my family, which took us back to Nigeria about 5yrz ago. Tha plot and scenes are foreign, including tha names and the events. I was trying to make it into our local tune with tha Nigerian slogan u've been coming across. Buh dont worry, am gonna make sure you enjoy tha story and at tha same time, it doesnt contradict anybody's belief or ethics. Thanks alot dude.. Thanks. Still yah amateur writer Queenliz
Rex1:
I would like 2 use this medium 2 say a big thank you n congratulation 2 the writer of dis story for being able 2 catch my attention with this scientific fictional story of yours because to be sincere, this story is truly epic. But then, "For every right there's a wrong ", n in naija pertaining 2 writers, we however refer 2 dis wrong side "BAD BELLE " aKa "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS" as a means 2 help a writer improve on his or her mistakes. And so my take on the matter is thus; While reading through ur story, i kind of imagine a scene of a white dude in any of those prestigious universities in Europe then his life on campus that kind of affects not only him but the world at large. But then, ur continuous mentioning of my country Nigeria as the plot of the story is however irking me 2 ask u dis questions;
1) Since when did snow started falling in Nigeria? Hey i gerrit, dis story is but a fiction but atleast u could try 2 put in some facts in other 2 make it xtremely lively 4 the matured minds.
2) nah which Nigerian woman get blond or brunette hair other dan the color black or nah albhino them be? No offence intended though but then, if after reading my writeup u feel the need 2 spank my head, although 4 dat 2 happen, u would wanna meet me 1 n 1 so am deciding 2 help u out n written below is my address :
No. 101 Bad Belle Str. U won't get lost i assure u.
Still looking 4ward 2 more updates from u cos am loving dis story like mad!!!

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:30am On May 22, 2016
Morning guys. Happy sunday to you all. Your girl have been ill for a few days ago. Kindly bear with me. Thankz.

**continuation**

I thrust my fingers gently and steadily up and down her
smooth tone legs, lightly tickling as I set them on my
shoulders and exchange kisses between them.
Slowly I worked my way up her calves, under
Tina's knees, around her slender thighs, gently
kissing my way up her red legs to her V.cunt. By the
time I finally reach it, her juices are dribbling
down her arse crack, and making a puddle on my bed
sheets.
Giving it a soft kiss, I let my hands trail up Tina's
flat belly botton, and around the swell of her ample
bre*asts. I don’t touch her nip*ples, as I lay flat on
my stomach, and lightly lick up her leaking fluids.
Tina's hips jump as my tongue barely touches her
clit.
She grabs my errant hands, and mashes them
against her tits, moaning loudly as my tongue
drives into her.

"oh my gawd, Nick. Oh, I need this.
Thank you!" Tina's voice grows in volume, as my
mouth does its work, bringing her to a gentle
orgasm.
Breaking away from her nether lips, I trail soft
kisses along her stomach, and sides. Kissing the
undersides of her twins, and then moving my
head between her two soft mountains, I press
them together, and licked my way up to the
hollow at the base of her neck.
I feel my dickson bump against her vulva, but make
no move to enter her. Instead, I continue my
kisses over her left shoulder, even kissing her
armpit as I move down her arm, to her elbow,
and wrist. When I reach her hands, I kiss her
palm, then along each finger, giving each tip a
kiss, before returning to the palm, and kissing up
the next digit.

Tina reaches down between us, gripping my
John thomas, and moans as she rubs the head
against her slit. Her hips hunch against me,
wanting me inside her, but I’m not ready yet.
Finishing with her left hand, I bring my head
around, brushing her lips lightly with my own,
before dropping back down to her other
shoulder. She moans in frustration as she tries to
capture my mouth, and tries again to get my
head inside her, but to no avail. I want to cleanse
her body with my kisses, before I enter her.
I give her right arm and hand the same treatment
as I'd given the left, and then prop myself up on
my hands, as I look down at her. Her hair is still
wet, and I realize I will have to use another pillow
tonight, but right now I just think how gorgeous
Tina is. There is no mistaking the hunger and
desire in her greenish-blue eyes, or the
unmistakable soft look of love.
I drop my lips to hers, at the same time I move
my hips forward, getting half my cocck in her, in
one movement. Her mouth hungrily devours
mine, in a kiss that is equal parts love, lust, need,
and desire.
Her hands grip my arse, and help me set a slow
and steady pace, gently sinking my length into
her v.hole.

Dan had said she was loose,
but her love canal grips me with a force that I
almost fear will strangle my cockk, if she wasn't so
wet. Has Vage’s healing light made her even
tighter?
Tina's hands go to my face, as she starts to cum
around my rod, pulling me deeper into our kiss,
and we both moan with pleasure. The sound of
my voice increases her arousal, and she starts to
buck under me with earnest.
I pull out of her, and roll her over onto her
stomach. Putting my face back between her legs,
I lick her juices up from her crack, running my
tongue over her ass*hole. She jumps slightly
when I do that, and moans. I kiss both globes of
her rear, and then gently up and around her
back. She is moaning in earnest by the time I
reach her neck.

“You taste very great,” I whisper into
Tina's ear.

"I want to feel you in my arse," she tells me,
twisting her head around to look at me.

"Did he—" I can’t finish the sentence.

"No, he didn’t. But I said I want to feel all of you,
ALL over me. Please, Nick. I need this." The
sadness, mixed with pleading in Tina's tone, wins
me over.

“Your tender care is making me feel
better.”
I nod, giving her cheek a quick peck, before
slipping two fingers down to her pvssy. Quickly
lubing then up with her juices, I slip first one,
then two fingers into her rectum. I intentionally
moan each time I do, and feel her shudder with
pleasure. When I slip my third finger in, she
nearly screams as an orgasm crashes over her
soul. Figuring she is loosened up
enough, I place my phallus back into her pvssy
to lube it up, then pull out and place it between
her cheeks.

T.B.C

4 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Rex1(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2016
Happy Sunday 2 u too @ SmartestPopQUEEN n am also wishing u a quick recovery

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:40am On May 22, 2016
Thanks to u too dude
Rex1:
Happy Sunday 2 u too @ SmartestPopQUEEN n am also wishing u a quick recovery
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by meek1995(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
Happy Sunday to you too Miss Smart, Wishing you quickest recovery

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:07pm On May 22, 2016
I appreciate all of you that P'M me and for your speedy recovery wishes. You guys are great.
I dedicate this to you all.

*continue*

It takes me a moment to get into Tina's arse, and a bit of pressure to get my head
past her sphincter, but we gasp and moan, as I
break through.

"Gawd, I needed this! I love how you feel inside
me. Pvssy, arse, mouth. . . Fvck me, Nick. Fvck
me, and wash the name Dan completely away." The
sadness is gone now, leaving only determination
and desire.
My cocck is plenty slick from her juices, as is her
crack from what had leaked out of her, but I take
my time, slowly slipping my length into her
colon. Slipping my hands under her chest, I feel
Tina's hard nippl£ between my fingers, as I get the
last bit of my pricck inside her.

"Fvck me." That one command is all I need, as I
pull out, and slip back into her. I hit a frenzied
pace, and know I’m getting close. I’m moaning
constantly, reveling in the tight feeling her
faecehole is delivering to every inch of my
phallus. It’s not until her fourth or fifth orgasm in
this position that I realize what my voice is doing
to her.

Tina's sphincter suddenly grips my rod even harder
than before, and it’s too much. We cum together,
as I fill her bowels with my semen, and collapse
onto her back, kissing the back of her neck as I
unload. It feels like I loose a gallon inside her, by
the time my orgasm and aftershocks finally wash
past me.
I roll onto my back, breathing heavily, and my
skin pebbled with sweat.
She places her head on my chest, and cuddles up
to my side.

"I think a shower is in order," Tina's soft
voice breaks the lethargy that is starting to creep
over me, and I groan.
She shudders in pleasure,
and then laughs. "Not for me, though I probably
need another one now, too. You positively reek
of sex and meat."

We shower together, and I gently wash her
body, massaging as I go, and she returns the
favor. Dry once again, we step back into my
room, accompanied by the unmistakable sounds
of Rose and Dennis going at it.
Tina gives me a wink, before stating,
"He
watched us have sex, I think its only fare we
return the favor."
I smile inwardly, and think she is going to be
okay after all, as she tiptoes towards my
Dennis’s door.
It’s unlocked, not that that matters, and already
cracked open. Did he intend for us to watch?
Tina cracks the door more, and peaks inside,
then turns to me, smiling. My word, but how
good that smile looks on her, right now. Opening
the door the rest of the way, Tina slips inside.
Shaking my head, I follow after the blonde. Rose
is on top of Dennis, his long cockk shoved deep
into her pvssy, and one of her fake tits locked
between his lips. Rose’s long red tresses flow
down her back, and I marvel at the strength she
must have in her abs to thrust so powerfully atop
Dennis. We watch for a bit, feeling myself grow
hard again, until Tina indicates she is ready to go.
As soon as we are back in my room, Tina
ravishes me again, crying out in sweet release as
the day's events are overlaid with my tender
care.

“Thank you, Nick. I love you,” is the last thing I
hear before exhaustion and bliss overtake me.

=================

A soothing sensation spreads through my body,
slowly waking me up. Feeling really good, I think
maybe Vage's green/yellow light is on me, but an
odd noise fills my ears. It takes a few seconds for
my sleep bleary eyes to focus, and I moan loudly
as I see what’s happening.
Tina is busily and noisily sucking on my dicck. Her
lips are stretched taut around my girth, and at the
sound of my moan, she looks up at me, and
hunger is in her eyes.
Tina lifts her head from my lap; her soft blonde
hair tickling my thighs,
"I was wondering how
long it would take you to wake up," she smiles.

"Good morning to you, too," I say, returning the
grin. "Why don't you swing around here, and I'll
do the same for you?"

"Uh-uh, no thanks. I'm a little tender this
morning. You just lay back and enjoy. You've
already done more than you’ll ever know for me.
You were moaning in your sleep. I rather like
how your switches affect me." Tina drops her
head back down, and I feel her lips brush the
underside of my cocck, while her hand holds the
other side. She runs her mouth up and down me
a few times, then slips my head back between
her lips, and slurps noisily. Her tongue works
around the rim, flicking it, and driving me crazy
with the pleasant sensation.

T.b.c.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:29pm On May 22, 2016
Continue

It doesn’t take long, before I’m hunching my hips, and blowing my load down Tina's throat, at the same time my alarm goes off.
Tina hungrily swallows all I give her, and then milks me for the last few drops before pulling away, and coming up to kiss my nippl£ and lays her head on my chest. Tina hears my alarm still going off. Curious, she asks, “That sounds like a sad song. What is it?"

"My alarm,” I explain stupidly, my mind still fogged from sleep and post-orgasmic bliss ( i cant call it stress). “It's from one of my all-time favorite video games. From a sad scene where a character dies," I tell Tina, wondering what she will think of that. "Hmm, sometimes I forget you're a geek. You’re such a wonderful lover. . . Are all geeks as good as you?" She props her chin on my chest as she looks up at me. I laugh lightly, before answering. "I've heard it said that geeks make better lovers, because they rarely get any, and they study how to please their partner for like years for when they get the chance."
"Mmm," she purrs, giving my chin a quick peck, and then laying flat on my chest again, "You do indeed please me. You must have memorized the book." Tina pats my now limp dickson, and I laugh again.
"Why do you wake up to that song though, if the memory is sad?"

"Good question. I'll have to change it again." I don’t want to explain to her why I had changed it from the Jazzy's 'Exterminate' one I'd had before, and am glad she doesn’t ask. Flipping off my alarm with my mind, I untangle myself from her arms and legs. "I'd better get ready for class. I have my last two finals today."

Tina smoothly gets out of my bed, and if she hadn't just given me a great Mouth Gig, the mere sight of her body would have had me ready to go. Recalling all the events from yesterday, I really hope that she’ll be okay. If last night is any indicator, Tina truly is a tough woman. Dan, or Lydia Scott, as I want to think of her now, is another matter. I quess my mind out for her switches, and can’t sense them. I feel a little guilty for what I’d done to him, wondering if I’d gone too far, but another glance at the gorgeous Tina, firms my resolve.
I hope Dan gets pregnant, and it’s a tough pregnancy!
Rose has some tea going when we leave my room, and the two women chat amiably, while I eat my cereal. My roomate comes out of the bathroom, and walks over to me.
"Enjoy the show?” Dennis whispers in my ear, before saying louder: “Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you." I look up at him, curious as to what he wants. "Remember all those people I was telling you about? The ones with special abilities?" Tina starts to choke on her coffee, and Rose has to pat her on the back.
Thankfully, Dennis doesn’t notice, as I lock up also. "Well, it looks like there are getting to be more and more of them. And get this, the girl in India who can fly volunteered to have her DNA checked. I guess people are starting to call her a demon, or a mutant or something. I dunno. Anyway, she is definitely human. No one can figure out why or how she can fly. The weirdest thing is that these freaks are popping up all over the world. What do you think it means?" I don’t like the term 'freak,' flashes of Dan Peters (now as Lydia Scott ) saying it yesterday, but decide not to mention that to him.
"I dunno. Maybe it's some vast alien conspiracy to take over the world with super-mutants," I try to laugh as I say it, though I’m afraid it sounds a bit forced. Maybe if I make a joke of it, he’ll think of something else. Thinking of the flying girl, I’m glad that the human race hasn't yet fully mapped out the human genome. I can only imagine what might happen if the wrong government got their hands on the ability to activate superhuman abilities. My ruse works. "I thought you’d be interested in something like this, not make a joke out of it."
"Sorry," I tell him sincerely, "I am. I actually looked up some of them the other day. I believe something IS going on, but how will I know what it is?" Because I am part of it, I think, but don’t supply that answer to him. “It does interest me. I’ve just been so busy with finals, work,” I glance at Tina, “and other things. Lemme know what you find?”

Tina offers to drive me to class, and this time I accept. "Does anybody else know about you?" Tina asks as she turns the first corner.

"You're the only human I've told," I say, hoping she won't pick up on the distinction.
"Really? Not even Stephanie?" I shake my head. "Wow. Thank you. So. . ." she trails off, and I wonder what she’s going to say next. "You're going to hang out with Stephanie tonight, right? I heard you on the phone last night."

*T.B.C*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2016
Continuation...

I feel foolish and guilty, but I had made plans with Stephanie, to celebrate the start of the holiday break.
"Umm, yeah. . ." I reply sheepishly. Tina laughs and pats my leg, though the laugh sounds slightly forced.
"Relax. I don't have a claim on you and I don't own you. Maybe one day. . . But for right now, I'm just glad I have you as I do. You've trusted me with a secret no one else knows, and you've been there for me when I've really needed you." But I hadn't been there when she'd been kidnapped, I berate myself.
"How can I be jealous of her?" I wonder if she is trying to convince me or herself. "What are you doing for the holidays?" Tina asks as she changes the subject.
"I'm headed down south to spend it with my family," I tell her, hoping she’s not planning on me spending the entire holiday with her. Not, that that would be any hardship, but I really am looking forward to seeing my mom, and having some home cooked meals. My dad is another story. . .
"Oh. . . Okay. Will you be back soon?" I can hear the disappointment in her voice. While I feel bad for letting her down, there isn’t much I can do about it.
"I'll be gone for about a week, coming back just after New Year's." Part of me hates to leave her for that long, worried about her well-being, but I haven't seen my family since the summer. Tina sucks in her bottom lip as she pulls into the parking lot. "I don't want to be a pain. . . but. . . um. . . Do you think your parents will mind. . . if. . ." I know what she is asking, and am fairly certain my mom won't mind, but want to be sure first.
"I'll see what they say, but what about your mom? Won't she be lonely?" I don’t want Tina's mom to go without being with her family.
"I'm sure she won't mind, if you're there to ask her. She really likes you. I'm just afraid of being away from you for that long." Her voice has gained a tremulous quality to it. "What if Dan comes back?"
"She can't hurt you anymore. I promise." But I promise to see what I can do. I guess Tina is still healing after all.
Thankfully, I still can’t sense any of Lydia Scott’s switches.
Richard sees me getting out of Tina's car, and while he frowns at her for a moment, when he walks over, he greets her cordially enough.

"I don't know how or what you did, but thank you, Nick." Richard grabs my hand, and shakes it in a tight grip that last week would have crushed my hand, but this week, mine seems just as firm.
"Friends?" "Friends," I reply, glad to turn this long-term enemy into an ally. And to think, all I had to do was get special abilities, steal his girlfriend, shame him, and then set him up with the cheerleading snob. Easy! We go our separate ways, and I head to my first class.
Stacy sees me after I’m done with my final, and strolls up to me.
"So, are we still on for tonight?" Stacy asks, and despite how identical she looks and sounds to her sister, Stephanie, it takes me a second to realize what she means.

"I have plans with Stephanie tonight. Why, what's up, Stacy?" I smile at the shocked look on her face. I’m glad I'd put that switch in Stephanie so that I’m able to tell the two apart.

"How did you do that? Even our parents have a hard time telling us apart. . . unless we're nakked." I can’t help but grin at her consternation.
"Nakked, huh? That might be fun. What's different then?" I have to admit I’m curious. Physically they had both appeared the same, but then again, I hadn’t seen them nakked together. . . Just the thought of that causes a rise in my Cr7 boxers. Her confusion turns to a sly grin before she answers. "I guess you'll just have to find out. See you tonight Nick." Stacy gives my arse a squeeze as she walks by. I turn around and watch her nice arse as she leaves. Is it just me or does it seem like her hips have a little extra sway in them? I wonder what I'd set myself up for tonight, and a smile splits my lips, and I shake my head in wonder. My last final is after lunch, so I go back to the library, to see if I can come up with any more ideas for defeating the demons. I start Google-ing for ways that aliens are defeated in popular sci-fi. I don’t think I can create a virus that’ll kill them, computer or biological, and I don’t have some genius pre-teen boy to lead a fleet against them. Somehow I doubt that nukes will be strong enough, and in the end, I walk to lunch and then my last class with no better ideas, than I'd walked in with. I’m going to have to talk it over with Vage, but she'd left me alone last night, and I don’t know why. Is she jealous over Stephanie and Tina? She hadn't talked to me yesterday, both when she’d helped me save Tina from Dan, and when she’d stayed in the shadows, making it hard to even see her. She also hadn’t been in that blue room the other night, when she pulled me to wherever she is.

T.b.c

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Weirdman: 9:55pm On May 22, 2016
Wow nice to have u back...
And speed recovery dear...
Nice story keep em coming.........
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:55pm On May 22, 2016
Up Barcelona. My favourite team. 2nd copa del rey in a row.

I’m worried that my mistake
with Vage's ‘in heat’ switch, might have something
to do with it as well. What must she think of me?
Probably, that I'm a brutish human, barely better
than the demons, and not worth saving.
But, I hope she’s compassionate enough to still
want to help save the human race.
I actually have to struggle through my last final,
but am glad when it’s done.

Linda, Bent's sister, follows me out.

"That was a tough one, huh?" I hadn't noticed her
since the night at her brother's party, and the
image of Bent, her brother crawling on top of her fills
my mind for a moment, before I can dispel it.

"Yeah, I think it was my hardest one." I turn to
start walking home, but she follows after me.

"Hey Nick, I, um, want to talk to you. About last
Saturday?" I know what she is going to say, so I
want to alleviate her concerns.

"Don't worry. I haven't told anyone, and quite
honestly it doesn't bother me." Especially not after
what’s happened with Tina, Nancy, and me. I
don’t tell her that it had actually turned me on,
also.
Linda gives me a funny stare for a moment. "Oh,
that. Yeah, I’m surprised it happened, too. I never
thought of him that way until that night. Thanks
for not telling anyone. But what I meant was,
about Stephanie. That was really her sister
Stacy. I've seen them both in gym, and you
can tell the difference if you know where to look."

This is twice now I've heard that, and my
curiosity is piqued. Just as I get ready to ask her
though, she turns away from me, and takes off,
yelling, "Thanks again!"

I shake my head as I walk home. That was an
odd and very random encounter. But I don’t
think about it too much and turn my thoughts
once again to Stephanie and Stacy.
Is there a
mole or a birthmark one has, that the other
doesn’t? If the opportunity arises, I’m going to
find out.
I give Tina a quick call, and she reassures me she
is much better.
As soon as I walk into the apartment, I go to
shower. Thoughts of being in there with Tina last
night float through my head, but I try to douse
them as I cleanse. Once I’m all dried off and
dressed again, I go through my game collection,
pulling my favorites out, before realizing that we
haven't decided on where we will have our
gaming marathon.
Calling Stephanie up, I ask her.

"Well, last time we played at your place, so why
don't we do it here?" Steph asks me.

"Besides, I
have the bigger TV." Though that really doesn't matter but i can’t argue with that logic.

"By the way, I just have one question."
"Yeah?" I ask, wondering what she wants to
know.

"Why aren't you over here yet?" she asks. I laugh
as I hang up the phone, grab my best games,
and since I don’t know how long I'll be staying, a
bag of clothes and toiletries.
Steph doesn’t live too far away, but the drive
seems to drag on, I’m in such a rush to get there.
Just as I’m parking, I get a text from Tina, "Have
fun tonight, and don't you dare forget me. "

I smile, and am thankful that she’s not trying to
control me. I'd thought of her as clingy and
needy only a few days ago, but that opinion is
starting to change. She seems like a sweet and
caring girl, but at the same time, just wants
someone to be with her and protective of her; an
odd juxtaposition, considering the strength of her
character, after her ordeal yesterday.

I feel one of my switches approach the door a
moment before it opens. Stephanie looks at me,
and she is wearing the same clothes Stacy
had worn earlier today.

"If you know who I am, you get a kiss." She
smiles widely at me.
I decide to play along.

"Hmm, let's see. I talked
with Stacy earlier today, and she was wearing
that outfit, so I'm going to go with Stephanie."

"Nick—Hey! How’d you know?" She’d
thought she had me, but her disgruntled look
only makes me laugh.

"I believe you owe me a kiss," I tell her, instead of
answering her question.
One side of her mouth quirks up in a half smile,
as she bats her long lashes at me. She steps up
to me quickly, and gives me a quick peck on the
lips. I try to catch her, but she spins away too
quickly, and runs inside. “That’s all you get for a
lucky guess.”
I smile ruefully as I follow. She hadn't told me
what KIND of a kiss. . .
Stacy is setting out Doritos and hands me a
Mountain Dew Voltage when I walk into the main
room.

"I saw you and Linda talking today. Are you
two a thing now?" She asks solicitously. I wonder
what she is driving at. I’m beginning to see that
these twins are rather devious, and know
that I’m really going to have to watch myself
around them.

T.b.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:57pm On May 22, 2016
Am gonna dedicate most of my update this week to fcb fans. You can identify yah self if you are One.
BarcaQUEEN
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Rex1(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2016
Wow! Don't know what 2 say but thanks anyway 4 the updates
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:15am On May 23, 2016
*UP FCB*

"No, Linda just wanted to make sure I knew it had
been you at Bent's party." I reply while I
crack open the soda.

"One of these days, Nick, you're going to tell me
how you can tell us apart," Stephanie says, coming
out of her room, and pulling down a different
shirt. I have to laugh when I read it. It says:

"These are not the b¤¤bs you're looking for,"
with arrows pointing to each bre*ast.
"So, which
game am I going to humiliate you in, first?"
I laugh again, "You pick. That way it will be more
humiliating when I stomp you."

Both sisters laugh, and I realize that even their
laughter is the same. With either one, I think it
sounds truly musical.
We spend the next few hours playing various
games, and while I hold my own well enough,
sometimes the girls team up on me, and then I
stand no chance. Both of them are excellent
gamers. I briefly wonder how rare it is to find
girls as beautiful as these twins, who are also gamers.

As the sun goes down, one of them puts a beer
in front of me (I wasn't paying attention to which
one, being too absorbed in defeating her sister),
and I don’t realize what it is until I take my first
swallow. As I’m choking with the unexpected
flavor hitting my throat, my game character is
defeated.

"That’s a cheap trick," I complain, as I try to clean
the beer off my chin.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We thought you were old
enough to handle alcohol," Stephanie teases, and I
realize it had been her that'd given me the beer.

"We can make some fruit drinks, if you prefer," her
sister taunts right after.
Just to show them, I quickly down the beer.
Stephanie is just within arm's reach, and this time I
succeed in snatching her wrist before she can get
away. Growling, I use my newfound strength to
pull her down into my lap, and start tickling her
sides.

"I'll show you what I can handle!" I exclaim, as
Steph goes into hysterics at my tickling touch.
A pillow hits me in the face, a moment before
Stacy tackles me, giving Stephanie the
opportunity to slip away. The attack had been too
sudden, and Stacy pulls away as well, before I
can get a hold of her.

Steph is breathing heavily, as she looks at me.
She is trying to look cross, but the smile behind
her long lashes gives away her true feelings. So
does her 'happy' switch.

"I want to play a different game," she says finally,
as her breathing comes under control. By her
tone, I know she doesn’t mean a different video
game.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask.

"We go into my room," she says, indicating Stacy and her, "and come out wearing something
different, and you have to guess who we are, as
we come out, one at a time. If you get it right, we
have to remove one article of clothing, keep it off,
and take a drink. If you're wrong, you have to."

I know I can’t lose that game. "That's not fair. I'll
never lose, and you'll just cheat," I exclaim.

"We never cheat!" argues Stacy, but I look at
the beer that had distracted me, and the pillow
she’d used against me, watching her cheeks flush
red. "That wasn’t cheating, that was tactics. I tell
you what, we'll mark the inside of one of our
hands, so that you can't see it when we come
out, but that way we'll have proof when you're
wrong."

"You don't understand," I try to say. "I always
know who I'm talking with now. You'll never
win."

They must think I’m just bragging, like I've
been doing all night, because they still insist on
doing it.
Okay,” I say, “but don’t complain when I’m still
dressed, and you’re both nakked.” I draw a circle
on the inside of Stephanie's hand, and an X on
Stacy's. The two brunettes walk into Stephanie's
room, and one of them walks out a few minutes
later.

"Stephanie," I say without hesitation, feeling her
‘happy’ switch drop as she loses the round. She
takes off one of her shoes and takes a sip of beer,
before walking back into the bedroom.

Stacy comes out next, without wearing any
shoes, but she ends up losing as well. She claims
that her shoe is already off, so that counts and I
don’t argue. I feel guilty, because I truly can’t lose
this game.
Soon enough, both women are completely
nakked, and slightly tipsy.

"That’s really not fair," Stephanie grumps, stamping
her foot. "How do you know?"

My eyes are on both of their bodies, trying to
see the one difference in the two, which has been
hinted at more than once today, but can’t seem
to find anything. The two are as identical as my
eyes can make out.

"Maybe I can read minds," I joke, realizing that I
should have thrown a few of the guesses. They
had tried every trick they could think of to fool
me, but they can’t change or hide the switches in
Stephanie.

"We've never lost," Stacy complains, and I
wonder how many times they've done this. How
many other men have been duped out of their
clothing, hoping to have a chance at seeing these
two beautiful twins nakked?

T.b.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:33am On May 23, 2016
*UP FCB. The double winnerz!

I stare at her and say, "I tried to warn you. I KNOW." Then I have an idea. "How about all or nothing?" I ask.
They look at one another, then back to me, with identical stares. "Go on," Stephanie states.
I take a deep breath before I speak. I’m not near as tipsy as they are, and don’t know how they will react.
"I understand that there is a difference between you two, that can only be seen when nakked. Since you’re already nakked, if I can figure out what it is, I get a REAL kiss from each of you. If I fail, I have to down a whole beer, and completely strip."

Stacy's eyes grow large as she smiles widely, and she says, "Done!" a little too triumphantly. I’m worried that she accepted that too easily.
How small of a difference is it? I stand up and approach them, but they back off. "What are you doing?" Stephanie demands.

"I have to examine you," I tell her, returning the triumphant smile Stacy had given me a moment ago. Stephanie succumbs to my argument, and this time they stand still as I walk up to them. I run my hands along their stomachs first, but both feel the same: smooth and flat. I walked behind them, and checked out their backs, but still no discernible difference. Not even a freckle or mole on either one. I cop a feel of each arse cheek, making them both jump as I do it. Walking back to the front, they are both clean-shaven. I heft each of their breassts, and still I can’t figure out what is different. Their legs look the same, their toes, everything. Even their labia are the same shape. The only difference I can find in either one is the switches I'd made in Stephanie, and that doesn’t count. I examine them once more, but with the same result. Finally, defeated, I give up.

"I can't tell. You win." I say. I wonder if they notice the incongruity of what I said. Here I was, easily able to tell the two of them apart thanks to the switches I’d made. But I just told them that I can’t find any physical differences between them. How, then, can I tell them apart? It may be the alcohol affecting them, but I’m not about to complain, when they don’t call me on it.
Stacy hands me my beer, and I down it, before removing my clothes.
"You've been working out!" Stacy exclaims as I disrobe, and I grin at her. Both women give a small sigh when my manhood comes out, neither limp, nor hard, but somewhere in- between asin semi hard.
"So, what is it?" I want to know. "What is the difference?" Both women bust up laughing. It takes a moment before Stacy can get enough breath to tell me. "There isn't one. I planted that idea in you, to play a trick on you. I even got Linda in on it. That's why she talked to you, today." She starts laughing again, and I feel the fool. I had been duped. I can’t be too angry though, because I had cheated on their game too. I just hope they never asked me how I can tell them apart.
"Oh, don't look so upset," Stephanie says to me. "I'll still give you a kiss." She places her hands on my shoulders, stands on her toes, and this time the kiss she gives me is a real one. Her tongue slides between my lips, as her arms wind around my neck, and her hard nippl£s press into my chest. I eagerly put my arms around her slender waist, as I meet her tongue with my own. I had already been semi-stiff from having them nakked before me, but now with one of them pressed against me; I’m poking her in the stomach.
"Hey, no fair," Stacy complains when her sister pulls away from me. "He lost! He should be kissing us." Not one to argue at such a genuine idea, I step over to her, wrap my right arm around her waist, and pull her to me. She squeals as I place my hand behind her head, and pull her lips to mine. She hungrily devours my lips and tongue, while her hands drop down to my nakked arse, giving my cheeks a firm squeeze. Stacy backs me up to the couch, and when my heels strike it, I sit down, heavily. She grins as she straddles my knees, grab my cheeks, and pull my face back into the kiss.
"It's my turn to have him tonight," Stephanie complains. "You had him last."

Stacy breaks off the kiss long enough to look her sister in the eye.
"It's not my fault you didn’t take the opportunity when you stayed at his place." Part of me feels like a piece of trophy that Barcelona just won, Another part doesn’t care.
"You know why I didn’t," Steph shoots back, and I’m now certain that she'd been on her period.

T.b.c

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:50am On May 23, 2016
Still drinking to our Victory. Up Fcb.

*CONTINUE........*
Not that I’m adverse to the idea of having sex with a woman during her time of the month, but I enjoy cunnilingus, and I’m averse to earning my redwings just like redbulls!
Stacy ignores her though, as she turns back to me, kissing me thoroughly. Stephanie plops down next to us, folding her arms underneath her ample breassts, and pouts. Wondering what I might get away with, I place my hand on Stephanie's thigh, and she doesn’t remove it. I slowly slide my hand up, but before I reach her crotch, she grabs my hand, and places it back further down.
Stacy is really starting to moan into our kiss, but I assume it’s to make her sister jealous, as I’m not doing anything more than kissing her. I decide to try a different tact with Stephanie, and grab her right arm. Stacy is still over my legs, and my cockk is standing up between us. Pulling Stephanie's hand to my stiff member, she fights me a bit, before succumbing, and wrapping her slender fingers around its length. I start to move her hand up and down the length, and after a few strokes, I let go. Her hand continues to jack me off, and I place my hand back on her thigh. A few seconds later, Stephanie starts to moan as my fingers rub her clit. I feel no evidence of a tell-tale string. Stacy pulls away from me when her sister moans, and sees what’s happening. She glares at the hand on my rod, but before she can say anything, I lean forward, and suck one of her nippl£s between my teeth. I nibble lightly on the stiffened red flesh, and Stacy moans for real this time. I bring my free hand to her crotch, and easily slip my middle two fingers into her already wet snatch.
Stephanie, pulls my hand away from her crotch, but her other hand remains on my stick, so I don’t mind. A second later, I feel her hair brush against my stomach just before her lips engulf my cockk, and I moan into Stacy's tit. Deciding to get more comfortable, I tilt my body to the side, moving Stacy's body with me. I move her up until I can taste her pvssy, while I lay back on the couch.
"Get that cockk nice and warmed up for me, Steph," Stacy orders her twin. My cocck wobbles side-to-side as Stephanie shakes her head, and for a second I feel her teeth. She wants it first.
Stephany is devious about it though. She waits until Stacy is cumming on my lips, before getting up, straddling my crotch, and impaling herself on my spear. Stacy realizes she’s been tricked, but I quickly nibble on her clit, and she forgets about it. Stephanie is using long powerful strokes to get me further into her crevice, and pretty soon I feel her crotch touch my balls, and feel that strangling sensation around the top of my cocck again. Stephanie cries out, and I let my cocck twitch inside her a few times. I move my mouth away from Stacy's pvssy, and she looks down to see what I’m doing.
"Remember Bent's party?" I ask her. She knows immediately what I mean.
"You'd like that, wouldn't you, you little pervert." Her words are angry, but I remember how wet she'd gotten when Bent started to play with Linda his sister. I go back to eating her out, curious what she will do. After a few seconds, she gets off my face, and I’m afraid I've gone too far. She brings her lips down near my ear, and whispers, "Only for you, and only because you have such a wonderful cocck. We've shared boyfriends, but we've never done anything with each other." She glances at her slowly rocking sister, and I hear her mumble,

“I better not regret this.” But, licking her lips, I smile as she stands back up, and sits back on my face; this time turned the other way. I shove my tongue as far inside her as it will go, as she leans over. I feel a hand at my crotch, and guess that Stacy is now playing with her sister's pvssy. "Stacy, what—" She cuts off as she moans loudly, and he inner muscles grip my cockk as she comes. She is breathing pretty heavy, as she starts to talk again. "
Why are you. . . That feels good on my nippl£. . . What made you. . . Ohhhh, yes, rub right there. Ahhhh, fvck, you know right where to touch me. I think I'm gonna cum, again!" This time as her puvsy grips me, I know I’m close to, and start grunting, as I buck my hips. Stacy shoves her sister off me before I shoot my first volley, however, and swallows my load as it comes out of me.

Bed calls dudes.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by marcusagrippa(m): 6:06am On May 23, 2016
Now I walk around with a perpetual bon.er. Thanks a lot, Queen Liz *sarcasm* lol

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:03am On May 23, 2016
marcusagrippa:
Now I walk around with a perpetual bon.er. Thanks a lot, Queen Liz *sarcasm* lol
really? Well, i hope yah gf is handy? Dont go around chasing yah neighbour's wife and daughter pls.
Dont let Queenliz be technically responsible for any sexual harrasment or broken bon^er. Lol
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:05am On May 23, 2016
Happy new week dudes. Have a great week ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.