Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend (2366 Views)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Teebillz Removes Posts Against Tiwa Savage From Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Trypa(f): 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
Dear Tiwa, Show me a marriage without challenges and I will show you a virgin in a maternity ward (birthing center): Most marital crises happen prime of the bliss. This is no different from what our parents went through and what we, the people that ventured into marriage would go through or are experiencing, these times of our lives. These wahalas come with “the territory”. But what makes your palava unique is the arena chosen to out this perhaps usual roforofo fights: the social media. Your celebrity status accelerated the speed of the spread. Everyone on social media has an opinion, even those that don’t know what and how you feel. Don’t blame us, Tunji invited us. And you privileged us gate pass to your faltered family. Tiwa, after watching your Pulse television interview, I felt your pulse and Teebillz heartbeat from a distance. You both cried out for help. You are hurting. Teebillz is also hurting. He is a coke head. He is human. The environment and nature of your business influences entices and encourages such social behaviors. He stole your money: greed… so what. Sometimes, you take from the one you love. He must have spent it on you and or the family… am not giving excuses, but Nne, words are like weapons, they wound you sometimes. You publicly stated, while avoiding eye contact with the Television camera that the marriage was over. Tiwa, your pronouncement did not match your body language. You are angry. You still love him. What is missing? you and Tee are too busy engaged in the limelight, washing your designers’ linens in public. The cracks were getting deeper, but you both did not communicate to address your problems. Teebliz loves you. You love him. Life can be short or long. Love can be right or wrong. Mama T, go after what you love. You are stronger than pride. Go get your man and seek help. Take a trip to a marriage counselor and offer him drug rehab. You too need to go into rehab. Forget everything. You both love each other; hence, you reached out to us. Tiwa, Teebliz is human. You are also human and woman. Those encouraging you to drop him or let him go are not your friends. They do not care about you and your child. Go and get your family back together. You both made mistakes. It is time to seek help as a couple and a young family. There is nothing out here but home wreckers services at work. Talk!. Talk!!. Talk to your husband. I felt your pains: you are still trapped in love. I believe he feels the same ways too. You stated your mother always urged you to work things out: I think you should listen to your mother. Forget about the whispers, the comments, and the silly Facebook babbles and vitriolic nonsense from mostly losers, on social media and Nkworbi joints. Teebliz’s outbursts were an attempt to open up a dialogue with you: although he chose the wrong platform. He misdirected his plea to you to see his pains and love for the family. Your heart is young. Your love, still fresh, Tiwa, do not be deceived by several advisers and negative vibes to support you. These are from hangers-on that want to be there for you. The truth is, they will never be here. You do not need anyone’s advice to mend your broken hearts and rescue your young marriage from collapse. You need two hurting hearts to meet, sit down as adults still in love, communicate and resolve your differences. Let your feelings show and go. Those advising both of you now, don’t feel the loneliness and lonely nights under the bedsheets, or mornings alone on the couch remembering how love came by and swept you off your beautiful skinny feet, the memories of gracious and seductive moments, the temptations to text him, or checking the cell phone every ring or minute, wishing secretly that he called or text..Or sleeping alone at nights in the bed you both shared some silly real and genuine moments of love, unlimited: holding his favorite cloth or T-shirt just to smell his body scents; the little things both of you did in the beginnings that made each fond of the other, the crazy memories when you both thanked God for making each the other’s selection, when you gave affection to get each’s attention. You, my dear, can work things out. Don’t say it’s over. It’s not over. You still love him. He still loves you. To hell with what people will say. They have already stated their worst. They will continue to say more as long as you’re alive and successful. Don’t let that stop you from your love. Mama Tee. Waka after your man. Save your marriage and seek help collectively so that you will amaze the world with a second chance at love. I wish you best as you listen to your heart. Regards to your lovely son. Be strong.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by donbenedict(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2016
Tiwa wey don already make up her mind... as if she doesn't sin too..

God gave her a husband and she rejected him, I dnt think God will be happy wit her again in dat aspect.
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 04, 2016
The guy above me shld shut up!!!!

Can u guys give this girl a break?
She's passing through a lot although she's acting strong. Break-up in relatnshp is painful not to talk of marriage! Do u guys tink it's a thing of joy for her? Her husby brought everything on social media 4 Christ's sake!!

Who knows they have not been living 2geda 4 d past 2months TJ shld have acted lyk a mature man not a 16yr old boy who displays 'eating of eba' on social media!

Enough of open letters biko.
If they come back 2geda now, ur eyes will be 'shying' u bcox u don put mouth 4 wetin no concern u undecided. Amebo set of peeps.

7 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by SleekAboki: 1:20pm On May 04, 2016
Both are a perfect match for each other.I would be happy to see them together.All they are facing is nothing new to marriages just that the method they both deployed wasn't the best.

The Tiwa brand would be a smashing hit if they are able to pull through this together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by SuperSuave(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2016
Who send you? undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Dyt(f): 1:22pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2:

She's passing through a lot although she's acting strong. Break-up in relatnshp is painful not to talk of marriage! Do u guys tink it's a thing of joy for her? Her husby brought everything on social media 4 Christ's sake!!

Who knows they have not been living 2geda 4 d past 2months TJ shld have acted lyk a mature man not a 16yr old boy who displays 'eating of eba' on social media!

If they come back 2geda now, ur eyes will be 'shying' u bcox u don put mouth 4 wetin no concern u undecided. Amebo set of peeps.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by hob(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2016
u get time sha op

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by MissyB3(f): 7:15am On May 05, 2016
Trypa:
Dear Tiwa,
Show me a marriage without
challenges and I will show you a
virgin in a maternity ward (birthing
center): Most marital crises happen
prime of the bliss. This is no
different from what our parents went
through and what we, the people
that ventured into marriage would go
through or are experiencing, these
times of our lives. These wahalas
come with “the territory”.
But what makes your palava unique
is the arena chosen to out this
perhaps usual roforofo fights: the
social media. Your celebrity status
accelerated the speed of the spread.
Everyone on social media has an
opinion, even those that don’t know
what and how you feel. Don’t blame
us, Tunji invited us. And you
privileged us gate pass to your
faltered family.
Tiwa, after watching your Pulse
television interview, I felt your pulse
and Teebillz heartbeat from a
distance. You both cried out for
help. You are hurting. Teebillz is
also hurting. He is a coke head. He
is human. The environment and
nature of your business influences
entices and encourages such social
behaviors. He stole your money:
greed… so what. Sometimes, you
take from the one you love. He must
have spent it on you and or the
family… am not giving excuses, but
Nne, words are like weapons, they
wound you sometimes.
You publicly stated, while avoiding
eye contact with the Television
camera that the marriage was over.
Tiwa, your pronouncement did not
match your body language. You are
angry. You still love him. What is
missing? you and Tee are too busy
engaged in the limelight, washing
your designers’ linens in public. The
cracks were getting deeper, but you
both did not communicate to
address your problems. Teebliz
loves you. You love him. Life can be
short or long. Love can be right or
wrong.
Mama T, go after what you love. You
are stronger than pride. Go get your
man and seek help. Take a trip to a
marriage counselor and offer him
drug rehab. You too need to go into
rehab. Forget everything. You both
love each other; hence, you reached
out to us. Tiwa, Teebliz is human.
You are also human and woman.
Those encouraging you to drop him
or let him go are not your friends.
They do not care about you and your
child. Go and get your family back
together. You both made mistakes.
It is time to seek help as a couple
and a young family. There is nothing
out here but home wreckers services
at work. Talk!. Talk!!. Talk to your
husband. I felt your pains: you are
still trapped in love. I believe he
feels the same ways too.
You stated your mother always
urged you to work things out: I think
you should listen to your mother.
Forget about the whispers, the
comments, and the silly Facebook
babbles and vitriolic nonsense from
mostly losers, on social media and
Nkworbi joints. Teebliz’s outbursts
were an attempt to open up a
dialogue with you: although he
chose the wrong platform. He
misdirected his plea to you to see
his pains and love for the family.
Your heart is young. Your love, still
fresh, Tiwa, do not be deceived by
several advisers and negative vibes
to support you. These are from
hangers-on that want to be there for
you. The truth is, they will never be
here. You do not need anyone’s
advice to mend your broken hearts
and rescue your young marriage
from collapse.
You need two hurting hearts to
meet, sit down as adults still in love,
communicate and resolve your
differences. Let your feelings show
and go. Those advising both of you
now, don’t feel the loneliness and
lonely nights under the bedsheets,
or mornings alone on the couch
remembering how love came by and
swept you off your beautiful skinny
feet, the memories of gracious and
seductive moments, the temptations
to text him, or checking the cell
phone every ring or minute, wishing
secretly that he called or text..Or
sleeping alone at nights in the bed
you both shared some silly real and
genuine moments of love, unlimited:
holding his favorite cloth or T-shirt
just to smell his body scents; the
little things both of you did in the
beginnings that made each fond of
the other, the crazy memories when
you both thanked God for making
each the other’s selection, when you
gave affection to get each’s
attention. You, my dear, can work
things out.
Don’t say it’s over. It’s not over.
You still love him. He still loves you.
To hell with what people will say.
They have already stated their worst.
They will continue to say more as
long as you’re alive and successful.
Don’t let that stop you from your
love. Mama Tee. Waka after your
man. Save your marriage and seek
help collectively so that you will
amaze the world with a second
chance at love. I wish you best as
you listen to your heart. Regards to
your lovely son. Be strong.

Absolute Phockery!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2016
Angelberry wats ur take

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Lilteece(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2016
HateU2:

dumbest comment ever
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Nobody: 8:16am On May 05, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
Angelberry wats ur take
let me read.

Good morning loveson
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Akposkool(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2016
Almost Tiwa wanted was a child and now she has one. She never loved that man. I think she values her career more
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
let me read.

Good morning loveson
pls read and summarize it for me...morning! ope u didnt see me in ur dream wink
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Nobody: 9:17am On May 05, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
pls read and summarize it for me...morning! ope u didnt see me in ur dream wink
Lol, I did see you in my dream. You were praying for tiwa and her husband.

I'm tired of this their marriage wahala, to be frank with you, I blame the lady for all this.
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Nobody: 9:18am On May 05, 2016
Akposkool:
Almost Tiwa wanted was a child and now she has one. She never loved that man. I think she values her career more
You are right Akpos
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Nobody: 9:29am On May 05, 2016
HateU2:

Thank you for this....grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by LovesonBlezz(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, I did see you in my dream. You were praying for tiwa and her husband.

I'm tired of this their marriage wahala, to be frank with you, I blame the lady for all this.
e clear say u nor see me...me pray for tiwa n hubby ke l'd rather sit down and count ur hair one by another ...guys d biggest mistake u can do is marrying a woman who is financially n professionally higher than u..Dnt quote me if u have no clue of wat am saying..
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Nobody: 10:22am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
dumbest comment ever
yea, I can see that 4rm ur comment
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Nobody: 10:27am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Thank you for this....grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Jimi23(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2016
If a suicidal man doesnt kill himself he will kill his wife. Advisers beware.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by dangotesmummy: 10:58am On May 05, 2016
What is all this ejo wewe for goodness sakes undecided

Ejo elejo loman ya yin so.is she a baby that she doesn't know What she wants for herself. Abeg mind your buisness and stop writing useless letter up and down. If you like don't face your marriage Be there doing gbeborun.one orente with skinny legs like toyin aihmaku will soon come and help you shine your husbands Congo while you're still writing letter oshi up and down.

Oniranu.amebo lamarisi
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Hannysmilez(f): 11:41am On May 05, 2016
Abeggi,marriage isn't by force. They should find other things that keep them happy nd stick to it. Afterall,not everyone is wired for marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by Nobody: 11:46am On May 05, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
e clear say u nor see me...me pray for tiwa n hubby ke l'd rather sit down and count ur hair one by another ...guys d biggest mistake u can do is marrying a woman who is financially n professionally higher than u..Dnt quote me if u have no clue of wat am saying..
Lol@count ur hair. So u hate them this much
Re: An Open Letter To Tiwa Savage From Her Friend by LovesonBlezz(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol@count ur hair. So u hate them this much
nau!..aint hating

(1) (Reply)

World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) / Kim Kardashian Goes Out In NY For The 1st Time With Presidential Level Security / Wow! Is This A Tasty Meal Or A Deliciously N*ked Woman? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.