Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter (36386 Views)

Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by SmooshCHN: 6:07pm On May 04, 2016
Akposkool:
typical Nigerian mentality. It is youths like you that is dragging this nation backwards. Go to the civilized world and see how people talk about everything about celebrities. They are public figures and not some shrimp like you. They flaunt their assets for you to see and talk about. Remain in your cave while civilization takes over.
But it's you who's talking about it.. They flaunt their assets for you who believe you're supposed to worship them. Civilisation is different from ass-licking and worshiping which you're doing. You believe you're supposed to keep up with their lives becuase they are better and famous than you are. Don't be so depressed. They're humans like you. They aren't better than you. Her tattoo isn't your business. BTW, i'm not in Nigeria and here, celebrities and average humans have equal rights, everyone goes about their normal business and isn't concerned by a mere tattoo on a married woman unlike home where people like you think backwards and worship them. Not worshiping public figures isn't backward thinking it's knowing damn well that you're human like them if you don't know
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On May 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

Duro na, when you dey plan to dey alright? (
he go do you like dream when me and you begin to collabo. grin grin grin
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Itaarh(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2016
SmooshCHN:
She's a Celeb that's why the tattoo on her boobs is your business The better you learn to see them as normal human like you the better. They are not gods and minding your business will help you.

They are special in the society so we they talk about them in a special way mind u them dey special from me and u ohk
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by SmooshCHN: 6:13pm On May 04, 2016
Itaarh:

They are special in the society so we they talk about them in a special way mind u them dey special from me and u ohk
Of course. Some of us take them as mentors. What I'm saying is, he shouldn't take her boob tattoo so seriously like she's his wife?? People should learn not to be judgmental. Their humans like us, they aren't any different. They have right to tattoo. We have friends who have tattoos, smoke weed and do all sort. Their humans not gods. And people should give them space to have whatever it is they feel like.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by optional1(f): 6:14pm On May 04, 2016
ExInferis:

I volunteer

abeg come sharp sharp tym no dey.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by optional1(f): 6:15pm On May 04, 2016
phkka1:
Optional1 please contact me for your own.

wats ur plate nob pls?
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:
cool!

Who go give me belle, I want my own ppikin ooooo.

Praizeblog gud evening.

Team Optional1
na me giv U belle
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Aminat508(f): 6:19pm On May 04, 2016
VickyRotex:

Duro na, when you dey plan to dey alright?

Osogbo weed at work angry
That boy Don smoke angry
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Aminat508(f): 6:22pm On May 04, 2016
IYANGBALI:
me too. I don mark some babes down for here.

VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe osusumustflow take note
undecided u don smoke Abi?
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by loomer: 6:23pm On May 04, 2016
Quiet time for outside, how e dey happen na?
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:
undecided u don smoke Abi?
notice me

I don notice you Oya go and baff
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by optional1(f): 6:25pm On May 04, 2016
praizeblog:
na me giv U belle

Na u go give me belle dis tym around.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

Na u go give me belle dis tym around.
Lol.....no prob I dey kampe.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Aminat508(f): 6:28pm On May 04, 2016
IYANGBALI:
notice me

I don notice you Oya go and baff
If i catch u enh undecided I will spank your ass. Stop mentioning me tongue
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by optional1(f): 6:30pm On May 04, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol.....no prob I dey kampe.

Am ready ke, na were we go do am.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by IYANGBALI: 6:32pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:
If i catch u enh undecided I will spank your ass. Stop mentioning me tongue
yinmu

The thing dey sweet am like preek
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

Am ready ke, na were we go do am.
Lol.....whr U dey nah... me I dey ib
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Deepfreezer(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:
cool!

Praizeblog gud evening.

Team Optional1
as long as we will go our separate ways after that.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by optional1(f): 7:09pm On May 04, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol.....whr U dey nah... me I dey ib

At Hiltop hotel waitin 4 u.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by jrerico1(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2016
Wow she's a cute mum, I never knew she had a child.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by optional1(f): 7:13pm On May 04, 2016
Deepfreezer:
as long as we will go our separate ways after that.

as per say u wont cum back 2 ask 4 d child later in d future. Am ready.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

At Hiltop hotel waitin 4 u.
jst wait for me..... am coming 💏
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by optional1(f): 7:27pm On May 04, 2016
praizeblog:
jst wait for me..... am coming í ½í²

ok waiting.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by naijafella(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2016
Where is the Dad na?
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 04, 2016
Akposkool:
Does she still have that tattoo at the top of her left breast? Wonder how a man will allow him baby suck from a tattooed boob
another man's food is another man's poison bro. Some guys really love tattoos like crazy.
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by dikeigbo2(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:
cool!

Praizeblog gud evening.

Team Optional1

Really, which one do want?
Twins
Triplet
Quadruplet or grin
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by VickyRotex(f): 9:27pm On May 04, 2016
IYANGBALI:
he go do you like dream when me and you begin to collabo. grin grin grin

Oti mu gbo se! angry
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by VickyRotex(f): 9:28pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:
That boy Don smoke angry

I dey tell you. The weed strong cry
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by optional1(f): 9:29pm On May 04, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Really, which one do want? Twins Triplet Quadruplet or grin

twins is ok cute gals
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by dikeigbo2(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

twins is ok cute gals

grin grin ;Dwhen are you collecting it?
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Deepfreezer(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

as per say u wont cum back 2 ask 4 d child later in d future. Am ready.
i want the finnest things in life for my child, and you alone cant give him/her that, you can take custody but it will be nice I see my Child sometimes. .
Re: Oge Okoye Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 04, 2016
optional1:

ok waiting.
hop U enjoy our... hunnn hunnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Rocks Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.