Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) (10920 Views)

Help Mimzzy Saw My Thing And Fainted / She Stopped Dancing Wth Me Cos My Thing Was Chooking Her / Nneka Was Screaming While I Was Knacking The Front Side, But I No Send (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
I was on my own ooo, when mary came to visit me, then she said i should give her my phone, then i gave it to her, after like 5 minutes she started screaming on my bed, she was not happy, i asked her why is she screaming, she said that she just used her school fees to play 9ja bet, and she placed bayern munich, but atletico madrid won the game, chai i pity her sha, while i continue my maths assignment, but i no send am sha, then Refiner heard the cry and came inside the house, and mary explained everything to her, then refiner said she should not worry too much, then she paid her school fees for her, 804,000 naira, actually mary studies in covenant university and her g.p is 4.99, all thanks to refiner who saved the day, mary can now focus on her first class...
Please vote for refiner as the new miss nairaland, she is too caring,,,

3 Shares

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by hungryboy(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2016
As i lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh this ram, the ram cometh from the net, and his name is fairlusedpant

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by gbens2000(m): 4:44pm On May 04, 2016
Op,wen I was younger and I see ppl roaming the streets eating and picking up trash.i concluded this ones are mad but from today u AV replaced those ppl in all mankind memory as the real mad person pele ur case can't be helped undecided

Maybe this ones coul lend u a portion of their brains

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:13pm On May 04, 2016
gbens2000:
Op,wen I was younger and I see ppl roaming the streets eating and picking up trash.i concluded this ones are mad but from today u AV replaced those ppl in all mankind memory as the real mad person pele ur case can't be helped undecided
K
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by skinz(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2016
Hmm good samaritan. I go soon start to go motherless baby home dey donate i phone 6s
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by MentalCase(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2016
Fail undecided

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
Chai smh 4 u!
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by Soulmate05(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
I was on my own ooo, when mary came to visit me, then she said i should give her my phone, then i gave it to her, after like 5 minutes she started screaming on my bed, she was not happy, i asked her why is she screaming, she said that she just used her school fees to play 9ja bet, and she placed bayern munich, but atletico madrid won the game, chai i pity her sha, while i continue my maths assignment, but i no send am sha, then Refiner heard the cry and came inside the house, and mary explained everything to her, then refiner said she should not worry too much, then she paid her school fees for her, 804,000 naira, actually mary studies in covenant university and her g.p is 4.99, all thanks to refiner who saved the day, mary can now focus on her first class...
receive sense!

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:55pm On May 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Chai smh 4 u!
chai baby you too fine, your boobskie alone can make a man go crazy cheesy
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by olac21(m): 11:40pm On May 04, 2016
Different categories of ppl on nairaland..God help us
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by slyrone(m): 11:53pm On May 04, 2016
in my years of existence on planet earth I ve never seen a post as dumb as the op's. ur IQ nor go pass 1.5. foolish should be ur last name.

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by alobright17(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2016
vote her under which party?
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by Peacetemi: 1:22am On May 05, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
cry cry I just used my school fees to bet on man city, will refiner pay my fees That was one hell of a write-up tho but the only reason I wont comment on your act is because of that fine girl wink
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by moscobabs(m): 7:02am On May 05, 2016
seun should pls create "Lunatic" section so all these end time guys can belong to this.

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by Akposkool(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2016
Cheap campaign. Attribute of a jobless dude.

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by sevantex(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2016
Op, na wah to u ooo. Na unto campaign u create this wierd story faa, Even the refiner wuld be like huh! undecided

Lanicky oya step forward biko, no time

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:10am On May 05, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

chai baby you too fine, your boobskie alone can make a man go crazy cheesy
lol... Tnkz... wink
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 05, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you the gospel of LANICKY.......... Pls let's join hands and vote this beautiful queen for miss Nairaland

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by emotions1: 8:16am On May 05, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming....grin
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by rosieluv(f): 8:24am On May 05, 2016
hehehehehehehehe
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by rman: 10:04am On May 05, 2016
Childish!

Seun, please create a kids section so posts like this can be moved there.
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 1:59pm On May 05, 2016
rosieluv:
hehehehehehehehe
chao, see fine girl with sexy lips.... Babe can i be your maga? grin
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 2:01pm On May 05, 2016
rman:
Childish!

Seun, please create a kids section so posts like this can be moved there.

yeah yeah, he has heard you, oya go and sleep now
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by rosieluv(f): 2:05pm On May 05, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
chao, see fine girl with sexy lips.... Babe can i be your maga? grin
lols my maga(big daddy)
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by GeniusDavid(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2016
skinz:
Hmm good samaritan. I go soon start to go motherless baby home dey donate i phone 6s

Toba father already did that.
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
rosieluv:
lols my maga(big daddy)
yeah baby, i will also be your sugar daddy... Are you from togo or cameroun?
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by rosieluv(f): 7:20pm On May 05, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

yeah baby, i will also be your sugar daddy... Are you from togo or cameroun?
lols am a naija babe
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 05, 2016
hungryboy:
As i lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh this ram, the ram cometh from the net, and his name is fairlusedpant

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:31pm On May 05, 2016
rosieluv:

lols am a naija babe
chai, i no know ooo, you resemble former miss world grin . But babe, can you vote for refiner as the new miss nairaland, she is caring, as you can see that she paid the school fees of that young girl mary, we need caring angels to wear the crown, abi what do you think?

Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by UyiIredia(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2016
All to campaign. Na wa for these people sha.
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by rosieluv(f): 8:04pm On May 05, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

chai, i no know ooo, you resemble former miss world grin . But babe, can you vote for refiner as the new miss nairaland, she is caring, as you can see that she paid the school fees of that young girl mary, we need caring angels to wear the crown, abi what do you think?
washy of lyf,buht i dnt want to vote na
Re: Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) by firstking01(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2016
Chai, this is a negative impression on the contestants head...i feel for her sha...just like APC faking everything...

KeepCalmAndVoteMimzyForMissNairalandTwentySixTeen.

Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple / To Our Dear "Alfa Meils" / Guys, how do you control your public erection,share your experience!