Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano (53050 Views)

Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Dr.sule Lamido: The Best Alternative For 2019 / In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 05, 2016
ikupakuti:

Haha! Faceful...rora now?!

...na fyt?

@least we both agreed on one thing...de language is foul...just, ur grouse is...only ur dad should caution u...and ain‘t

I understand u now...ma binu
Watch your mouth, Juve sad or my Dad would caution with a deadly wire from 6fts below angry Mind how you quote peeps. 'we' agreed on Nada. I might as well bring in your Mum as its not hard to see you dunno how to MYOFB undecided
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by csamii: 8:46pm On May 05, 2016
magzey:

Dont hate the man that has gain more than your entire relation.i swear you will never have CBN govt in your tribe n clan or to talk of becoming emir of a big city like kano .OLODO

Screw you and your pedophila emir.
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by segebase(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2016
excomarow:

YOU WAN EPP AM? undecided

Yap
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by ikupakuti(m): 3:33pm On May 07, 2016
chimkaire:
Watch your mouth, Juve sad or my Dad would caution with a deadly wire from 6fts below angry Mind how you quote peeps. 'we' agreed on Nada. I might as well bring in your Mum as its not hard to see you dunno how to MYOFB undecided

Jst pulling ur legs to know where ur problem lies...now i know...HT gone bad...had i known...

..about MYOFB...well, none of us‘ll be here on dis forum if we were to MOFB...

..and i dont think ur dad‘ll really mind if i tell his girl to learn some manners...dont u think so?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 07, 2016
ikupakuti:

Jst pulling ur legs to know where ur problem lies...now i know...HT gone bad...had i known...

..about MYOFB...well, none of us‘ll be here on dis forum if we were to MOFB...

..and i dont think ur dad‘ll really mind if i tell his girl to learn some manners...dont u think so?
He will mind. Now, run along. I hate petty men like you angry grin
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by ikupakuti(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2016
chimkaire:
He will mind. Now, run along. I hate petty men like you angry grin

If he‘ll truely mind...then ur problem is bigger than i thought...and if being petty ‘ll help in solving it...i really would‘nt mind
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 07, 2016
ikupakuti:

If he‘ll truely mind...then ur problem is bigger than i thought...and if being petty ‘ll help in solving it...i really would‘nt mind
I can take care of myself. Go where you are needed smiley
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Happiness87(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2016
Stegomiah:
He likes them big grin
lol, he love them thick, but He has concubines outside oooo,
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by ikupakuti(m): 6:10pm On May 07, 2016
chimkaire:
I can take care of myself. Go where you are needed smiley

Are you sure ?
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 07, 2016
ikupakuti:

Are you sure ?
Stop being annoying, would ya shocked
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by ikupakuti(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2016
chimkaire:
Stop being annoying, would ya shocked
Am i?
Jst trying to help....so sad u dont appreciate
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 07, 2016
ikupakuti:

Am i?

Jst trying to help....so sad u dont appreciate
Eeeeeeeyah! Pelee tie cheesy grin
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by paix(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2016
segebase:
so one dick go Bleep all this women
Plus concubines.
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by EazyMoh(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2016
rawtouch:
why is he hiding the 18yr old one he married last year about she deh inside the pic too
She's studying in UK.
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by ikupakuti(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2016
chimkaire:
Eeeeeeeyah! Pelee tie cheesy grin
Oshe, Dear
Re: Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano by Princebalek: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
taiyesoul:
Beautiful women rationing just one Konji?

Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again / List Of Nigerian Senate Presidents Till Date. / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.