Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,382 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

Make Money From Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money From Your Website (396 Views)

How To Make Money From Voguepay Referral Program In 2018 / Download Complete Ebook On How To Make Money From Facebook / 9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Your Website by seversj: 6:42pm On May 04, 2016
Good day Everyone.

I represent a South African company that is interested in buying Nigerian web traffic from your websites/blogs.

We have our own in-house affiliate program that pays per CPA.
our product has a great response rate of more than 40%

Just add our banners on your website and get paid for each user that joins our website, we supply you with your own unique affiliate link. (its free for users to join, so conversions are easy!)

If you want to make some money with your Nigerian website, email me at: admin@surveywell.co.za

Please add in the subject of your email: Nigeria affiliate program
Please state how much traffic you receive to your website per month and your website address in the body of the email.

Thanking you in advance.
jude
Re: Make Money From Your Website by WEMS(f): 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
http://gr8.com/pr/fuNXw/d

make easy money by jus referrals ...easy way to do bulk emailing...gd luck
Re: Make Money From Your Website by opson2016(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2016
seversj:
Good day Everyone.

I represent a South African company that is interested in buying Nigerian web traffic from your websites/blogs.

We have our own in-house affiliate program that pays per CPA.
our product has a great response rate of more than 40%

Just add our banners on your website and get paid for each user that joins our website, we supply you with your own unique affiliate link. (its free for users to join, so conversions are easy!)

If you want to make some money with your Nigerian website, email me at: admin@surveywell.co.za

Please add in the subject of your email: Nigeria affiliate program
Please state how much traffic you receive to your website per month and your website address in the body of the email.

Thanking you in advance.
jude

Most the survey firms payout via PayPal, they're not for Nigerians as we can't legitimately receive PayPal funds

(1) (Reply)

4 Most Effective Wordpress Social Media Plugin / 2 Techniques To Successful Blogging From Java/symbian Phones [] / Do You Want To Upgrade Your Skills?? Check Out What We Offer ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.