Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) (41165 Views)

Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Takes The Wheel Of His Mercedes G-wagon SUV (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) by Atalia: 1:41am On May 05, 2016
yes o baddo
Re: Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) by playtheblues(f): 3:56am On May 05, 2016
E dey pay before

benedictnsi:

My friend go and work your ways up to the top..... No d do Internet begging, it doesn't pay again biko
Re: Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:08am On May 05, 2016
All of them get child
Re: Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2016
Lilchilz:
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he
will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had
written were nothing to write home about. The girl i
sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl,
within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone,
she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to
copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to
copy. We then submited and went outside. She
started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please
what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said,
Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's
Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the
answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My
courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She
said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics,
Biology and English. I fainted!

Bomb dey ofego head.
Re: Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) by tickles2luv2016(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2016
Lilchilz:
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he
will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had
written were nothing to write home about. The girl i
sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl,
within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone,
she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to
copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to
copy. We then submited and went outside. She
started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please
what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said,
Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's
Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the
answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My
courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She
said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics,
Biology and English. I fainted!

Bomb dey ofego head. grin
Re: Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) by MikeB3(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2016
booqee:
I love the fact that he didn't how the lines of other celebrities naming their kids funny foreign names like nino, zara, alecia blah blah blah... batifeori has a good meaning.. love it.

Do your research before you type a letter on public platforms like this..... Ok! His foreign name is Maximiliano and his traditional name is Batifeori..........
Re: Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) by jennifer22(f): 7:52am On May 05, 2016
Sweet boi
Re: Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) by femi4: 9:25am On May 05, 2016
booqee:
I love the fact that he didn't how the lines of other celebrities naming their kids funny foreign names like nino, zara, alecia blah blah blah... batifeori has a good meaning.. love it.
Maximilliano Batifeori
Re: Olamide & His Son Batifeori Spend Time Together (photos) by holicay: 7:35pm On May 05, 2016
B respesent baddo - I M Holic ay an upcoming artist wish need a label to unleash his song to make D world feel it and to my the label rise higher
Email:- feeniks09@gmail.com
Twitter: - Holic ay
Instagram:- Holic_ay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter / Oge Okoye Shares Sexy Workout Photos / Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.