Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

A New Group For Lovers Of Astrophysics And Philosophy - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A New Group For Lovers Of Astrophysics And Philosophy (1630 Views)

AMAZING WHAT We Waited For See The New Website For Lovers / New Group Created For Curious Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Group For Lovers Of Astrophysics And Philosophy by Oxytocin(m): 8:52pm On May 04, 2016
So, going through the pages of NL....not seen a similar thread except RobinHez BBM's group ;I've been indecisive on whether to create this thread or not for some days now; anyway, here I am.
The Whatsapp group has been created to discuss on topics,beliefs, assumptions and theories on astronomy, astrophysics and also Philosophy. It also envisages random thinking.

Cheers cheesy
Re: A New Group For Lovers Of Astrophysics And Philosophy by Oxytocin(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2016
c.c
Logicbwoy
Geofavor
Johnnydon22
Blakjewelry
Feraz
Re: A New Group For Lovers Of Astrophysics And Philosophy by Geofavor(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2016
Following thread. smiley.. I'll join you later. cool

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Account Registration, Create Yahoo Account – Www.yahoo.com / Ethiopian Man Builds His Own Plane After Being Rejected From Aviation Academy / Kaaba The Center Of Gravity Of The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.