Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. (4115 Views)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / The Elders Scroll: Ranking Every Video Game From Worst To Best / Make Your Pc Game Request!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. by goodspeed963(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
I play online for a long time in GTA and this is the coolest game I've played. I have an online business so I can play enough time in it)) It’s hard to play without investing in online GTA ... A lot of possibilities are added when your account in GTA with money! If you want to buy modded account at a cheap price, then here is the site.
Re: Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. by lexrichy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
swisscarter:
I have the game ooo its 60.8gb to be exact, but i reside in benin city
bros where in Benin do you reside I need Pc Games too,i only have one piece pirate warriors 3
Re: Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. by tongzheng: 2:08am On Jun 13, 2019
Tark wallet is your intimate financial expert

In the past, we were all willing to buy a good-looking wallet to hold cash and bank cards. It can be said that it is daily necessity to go out, but once the wallet is lost, the cash and cards will be lost together.

With the popularity of Internet technology and mobile payment, we are accustomed to go out with only one mobile phone, and go out with a mobile phone, clothing, food, accommodation and travel, all are done. At this time, you will find that the payment password is the most important. Whoever has the payment password can consume the money in your mobile phone. The same is true for encrypted assets. With the key, you have the assets inside!

Give a simple example to explain what a digital wallet is.

Wallets, as the name suggests, are used to hold money, and digital asset wallets are used to storage digital assets.
Wallet = your house, which has your assets and belongings.

Public key = the public address of the house (such as No. 1, Xingfu Village, Sanlitun Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing). Other people can find your location through this address, and can also send you a courier (transfer) but cannot enter your house.

Private key = the key to the house, to prove that you are the owner of the house, and have the right to use the assets, which is why you need to take good care of our private key, because it is equivalent to taking care of the door key of the house.

The public key is the address of the encrypted asset (blockchain ledger), which can be understood as an account number. The private key is a string of code (password), which is proof of the right to use the encrypted asset.

If the private key is lost or leaked, the consequences are equivalent to the assets in your house will be moved away at will, suffering a loss. Therefore, the private key of the wallet must be kept safely and backed up!

Tark wallet, with two super features and six advantages

Tark wallet has two super features of anonymity and security, with six advantages, that are multi-currency, second-speed, multi-account system, offline signature, multiple verification, and open third-party ecosystem. Tark Wallet supports multiple payment, storage and transaction of the tokens, and also integrates games, community, live broadcast and other applications. It is a comprehensive blockchain platform system.

The development direction and trend of Tark wallet

The problems of coin loss, coin theft and running have become common in centralized exchanges. People urgently need real security and privacy. Decentralized digital wallets are the direction of the future. Tark Wallet is the world's first dual-form cold wallet security protection model developed and designed by National Stone Group. With the global innovation blockchain 4.0 technology, it can be truly decentralized, allowing users to get real security and rest assured.

The success of Alipay lies in the accumulation of flow and users. The future development of Tark Wallet will surpass Alipay, create a global settlement ecosystem, and realize the vision of digital bank.
Re: Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. by tongzheng: 2:23am On Jun 17, 2019
An open letter from the Jewish saint JT to all mankind
Dear global encrypted asset enthusiasts, hello, everyone!
The universe is vast, everything is changing at every moment, just as the fission of life is endless! We are all involved in the journey of human beings changing the world over and over again. If you ask who we are? I will tell you that we are the inheritors of the Jewish great national spirit - Jewish saint JT.
First, the great Jewish nation
Once the Jewish people suffered greatly and lost their homes for more than 2,000 years in the long history of more than 4,000 years. However, they always adhere to their beliefs and change the world with wisdom and tenacity. Jews are involved in economy, politics, science and technology, thought, culture, education, service and so on.
In terms of wealth accumulation, Jewish capital giants master the lifeblood of the global economy;
In terms of ideological research, Jewish academic masters have produced epoch-making influences;
In terms of science and technology, Jewish science giants have made the greatest contribution;
In terms of artistic creation, Jewish outstanding geniuses have created first-class works.
They hold huge amounts of wealth in their left hands, and hold the treasures of wisdom in their right hands, standing in the forest of the nations of the world. Some even asserted that without the Jewish nation, the history of the world will be rewritten.
Second, the Jewish saint JT launched Jewish merchant AJM encrypted asset
Throughout the technical iteration of the blockchain, the overall efficiency of the blockchain has been improved. The blockchain 3.0 has been several times more efficient than the era of blockchain 2.0, and the efficiency of the blockchain 4.0 is beyond imagination. In terms of transaction speed, it is thousands of times faster than the former. The large throughput and scalability can make the blockchain become the infrastructure of each industry, thus changing people's lifestyles and accelerating the arrival of blockchain society.
The Jewish merchant AJM is a encrypted asset created by the Jewish saint JT based on the previous blockchain 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0, also based on the fourth-generation blockchain technology. Its technical advantages are mainly reflected in: Ai enhanced cross-chain technology architecture, distributed secure storage, data non-tamperable, anonymous transactions, lightning network, open third-party ecosystem. Not only that, based on the new financial business model, through the integration of payment settlement and UT / ST dual-token issuance, AJM also realized the digitization or programmization of currency, securities, banking, and open up the channel funds entering the real economy, promote the blockchain reform and the revolution of corporate governance.
In the future, AJM will realize a decentralized consensus ecosystem, becoming the most powerful free financial business system and global private social network in history, and innovating the global digital economy!
Third, AJM and BTC resonant transaction aims to unprecedentedly achieve the value of BTC
AJM Resonant transaction refers to BTC's one-way exchange of AJM. As an independent economy entity, we will make AJM's standard currency unit Aollar a decentralized global currency.
With the support of many mechanisms and functions, Aollar's total market capitalization will eventually reach an unimaginable number, and the key support and drive is the core function of its innovation - AJM resonant transaction, which will be a unique dynamic mechanism for infinite cycles. This will not only increase the number of AJM users, but also continue to stimulate the expansion of AJM's entire ecosystem. Just like the perpetual motion machine, it can always provide cash flow into the AJM ecosystem. This is an unprecedentedly powerful design for decentralized finance.
Fourth, AJM promotes the development of digital bank and realizes financial changes, which will once again change the world
The Jewish nation have changed the world in different historical periods, promoted the development of world history, and left thick and heavy colours for world history. Their great achievements are still remembered.
Moses, who put forward that everything is the law, laid the foundation of Western law;
Jesus believed that everything was suffering, created Christianity and opened the way for human self-redemption;
Einstein put forward the theory of relativity, which changed human understanding of the world.
Marx, who created Das Kapital, promoted the development of human social system.
They issued US dollars and took control of world finance;
They invented stock futures and worked out the rules of the global game;
Now Jewish saint JT, launched the encrypted asset AJM, is about to set off a global financial revolution and establish a global digital bank that will once again change the world!
Fifth. AJM realizes the globalization of digital bank and completes the historical mission that BTC could not achieve.
From 2008 to 2018, Bitcoin spent a full decade writing a myth that tried to change the world, but it turned out to be counterproductive. Bitcoin repeatedly failed to do so. The revolution that changed the world is not completed overnight. It is more like a relay race. After Bitcoin, new inheritors are needed. Jewish merchant AJM will take on the responsibility of changing the world and accomplish the historical mission that Bitcoin cannot achieve.
During the development of this decade, blockchain technology has made the transformation of the banking industry no longer limited to the traditional attempt that just a superficial change. The value of blockchain encryption assets lies in the application ecosystem, otherwise there is no value. Jewish merchant AJM realizes the value of encrypted assets by establishing the ecosystem of digital bank. In the Jewish merchant AJM’s ecosystem structure, the construction of digital bank will be comprehensively considered from consumers, investors, banks themselves, digital customers, etc., to solve the defects of traditional banks through digital bank, and achieve cross-border settlement and globalization of digital bank. Jewish merchant AJM will succeed in carrying out an assignment, a digital golden storm sweeping the world has come!
Sixth. All human beings participate together to share the feast of wealth
Jewish merchant AJM is a blockchain project worthy of all human participation. It is like a beam of energy and is changing the world with decentralized thinking. We hope that AJM can help more people realize the decentralization consensus and the freedom of privacy, link more people to become a new starting point for human civilization. Believe us! AJM fights for the freedom of wealth of all mankind. It will change the way wealth is created and reshape the entire financial and business ecosystem.
The light of tomorrow is for those brave! Here, anyone will be given the sword of wealth of God, and we will lead you to create a wealth kingdom that belongs entirely to you!
The future has come, a world-class wealth jehad begins, are you ready?
AJM official website:http://www.worldajm.com/yingwen/index3.html

All the best

Jewish saint JT
May 25, 2019
Re: Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. by legitboss01: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Pls can anyone send me the link of GTA V......thanks in advance
Re: Today Na Today..i Must Get Gta V Pc Game From Nairaland.. by chingle5(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
legitboss01:
Pls can anyone send me the link of GTA V......thanks in advance

send u link guy u get mind o, oga just find person way get am collect am frm am jare........nd i get am bfor but the file too large ....some people go get am for here just ask

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empire Total War Special Forces Edition-razor1911 Is Very Good. / Best Mini Militia Player In Nigeria And Africa / Playstation 3 Cds For Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.