Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer (42346 Views)

Photos: Ufuoma Ejenobor Shows Off Her Half Nigerian Half American Baby Boy / Half-nigerian International Singer, Shirley Bassey To Have A Movie Made To Tell / The Pretty Lilian Bach Is Half Polish Half Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 12:21am On Oct 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LMFAO@ BK yes I am half Jamaican. You used to live in G.Boro? pretty cool out there. Hit it? is that how you normally talk to women?

Nah, usually I just run up behind chics, bash them in the head with a club and drag them by the hair down Linden Blvd; a la cave man style. lol

No! Who in his right mind would talk to women in this manner? (Altho I know the "rough talk" turns Inked on grin).

I never said I lived anywhere in NC. I said I used to visit!
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2010
is somebody getting feisty? "rawr" lol. Ok thats cool.

*Inked I think you have an admirer lol
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

is somebody getting feisty? "rawr" lol. Ok thats cool.

*Inked I think you have an admirer lol

Lol. No, me and Inked cool. I actually know who likes Inked tho (he told me), why he wouldnt go ahead and try to "smash" is still beyond me. lol
Anyways, me I got a low attention span. I'm moving on to u now, trying to smash, u dig?
So u gonna let me hit it?
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. No, me and Inked cool. I actually know who likes Inked tho (he told me), why he wouldnt go ahead and try to "smash" is still beyond me. lol
Anyways, me I got a low attention span. I'm moving on to u now, trying to smash, u dig?

Seriously, like Uche said, you're a Yoruba man . You're too promiscuous. Platinumk yest, Inked nerd today, Mz DarkSkin tomorrow. undecided
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Seriously, like Uche said, you're a Yoruba man . You're too promiscuous. Platinumk yest, Inked nerd today, Mz DarkSkin tomorrow. undecided

Whatever u wanna call me its cool. I was thinking of coming ur way once I'm done with Mz Darkskin.
'specially since I know how much u want me. . . . . . .
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2010
rollz eyes.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

rollz eyes.

Know I can do some other things to make ur eyes really roll. . . . in ecstasy!!!
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by InkedNerd(f): 1:17am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Did you just refer to me as a 'he'?

Ileke-IdI:

Lmaaaooo, don't mind him. Homeboy thinks he's a playa.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 19, 2010
@bk. babe: LMFAO! Woi! MI BODY! Bwoy yu tan bad tho e? you are somthing else I tell you. lol you got cajones! thats for sure.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 1:36am On Oct 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@bk. babe: LMFAO! Woi! MI BODY! Bwoy yu tan bad tho e? you are somthing else I tell you. lol you got cajones! thats for sure.

Mzdarkskin: This aint just about cajones, thats just me, u dig?

Got u a lil present. . . . I gave it to Inked earlier, but ah waste man the gal ah call me, star! Pure jah music ah im inked stay ah call "Ganja music". Rasclat!! lol

I know u'll appreciate it tho!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOs4iT_I9eU

I love this song
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 1:40am On Oct 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]
Did you just refer to me as a 'he'?

Why would I call u a "he"?

I said the dude that likes u told me! Read, baby, read! Situation like this ah why we tell the youth dem seh fi get them education and prepare.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I said the dude that likes u told me! Read, baby, read! Situation like this ah why we tell the youth dem seh fi get them education and prepare.
Arent you the dude?
Stop jumping around. Stick with inked_nerd for gosh sake.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 19, 2010
^^a wah di? lol yea thats a nice song. Im still trying to figure out if that was patois or piglatin you were typing lol.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 1:42am On Oct 19, 2010
Ok, MzDark Skin:

I just showed u my love for reggae, that I can converse in passable patois, and that I am intune with my "inner" Rasta/Dreadlocks!

So, what u say. . . . am I gonna smash or what? grin
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 1:43am On Oct 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^a wah di? lol yea thats a nice song. Im still trying to figure out if that was patois or piglatin you were typing lol.

Lol. hahahahahahahahaha @ Piglatin

Gyul ah badman patois dat! lol
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I said the dude that likes u told me! Read, baby, read! Situation like this ah why we tell the youth dem seh fi get them education and prepare.[/b]Lol. hahahahahahahahaha @ Piglatin

[b]Gyul ah badman patois dat! lol

Ok, MzDark Skin:

I just showed u my love for reggae, that I can converse in passable patois, and that[b] I am intune with my "inner" Rasta/Dreadlocks![/b]So, what u say. . . . am I gonna smash or what? grin

grin cry I am confused, laughing hysterically and wanting to cry all in one. You are LOCO EN LA CABESA! lol. you are all the way in NY talking about 'smashing'? You know how many times Yankee boys (Americans) see me and yell "Shabba!" like im supposed to be impressed? lol. This is nothing new. I am more than sure you have a girlfriend so TAP E!
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 2:08am On Oct 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

grin  cry  I am confused, laughing hysterically and wanting to cry all in one. You are LOCO EN LA CABESA! lol. you are all the way in NY talking about 'smashing'? You know how many times Yankee boys (Americans) see me and yell "Shabba!" like im supposed to be impressed? lol. This is nothing new. I am more than sure you have a girlfriend so TAP E!

Gurl ah who yah call "Yankee"?

When u can walk thru Tivoli, WaterHouse and Spanish Town without someone like me holding your hands, then feel free to call me Yankee!

So, what u saying, if I yell "Shabba" u'll let me smash?

Oh, no, I[b] SWEAR I AINT GOT A GALFRIEND[/b] like u falsely accused me; I do got a wifie tho. Fourth one. But binch is gone, latest, next month!

You know we got "no contest" divorces in NY now! So, that ho is a goner. U can take her place if u want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkfdZVcRCg&feature=related
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 19, 2010
IDK what to do with you. & Trust me if you were in Tivoli, Waterhouse OR Spanish Town (all BAAAAD areas) you'd be better off saying you were Nigerian than American. You'd get more respect! And less likely to get robbed lol!
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 2:56am On Oct 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

IDK what to do with you. & Trust me if you were in Tivoli, Waterhouse OR Spanish Town (all BAAAAD areas) [/b]you'd be better off saying you were Nigerian than American. You'd get more respect! And less likely to get robbed lol!

Baby, u think I just pulled those hoods outta thin air? Missus, anytime me land inna yard, me a yard man! Period!

Less likely to get robbed? lol. More like people are [b]MORE
likely to get robbed by the folks I hang around with out there! grin

How would u feel if even just two of the niggas in the pic below ran up on u (even in broad day light) and asked :"Likkle gyal, ah where yah from?"

Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by InkedNerd(f): 4:37am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Mzdarkskin: This aint just about cajones, thats just me, u dig?

Got u a lil present. . . . I gave it to Inked earlier, but ah waste man the gal ah call me, star! Pure jah music ah im inked stay ah call "Ganja music". Rasclat!! lol

I know u'll appreciate it tho!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOs4iT_I9eU

I love this song

Lmao, you know what I meant when I called it ganja music.

Ileke-IdI:

Arent you the dude?
Stop jumping around. Stick with inked_nerd for gosh sake.

I no wan am. The boy wants to dip is koko in as many NL chicks as possible. I don't wanna be part of his harem of s.ex buddies.

bk.babe97y:

What other dude?
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 19, 2010
Girl, I get what you mean.
He's trying to be like EzeUche. Two se x starved boys.
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2010
Lord have mercy! BK.Babe. . .
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 5:27am On Oct 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

What other dude?[/font][/size]

I'll tell U on yahoo. Dont wanna put it all out here.

But, how can I even promote you if I cant even tell what u look like?

Why I gotta stay saying "Well, she sound hot. . . . "lol
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 5:29am On Oct 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I no wan am. The boy wants to dip is koko in as many NL chicks as possible. I don't wanna be part of his harem of s.ex buddies.

Nah, I aint just trying to fuxck, u heard?

If u "good"! And u know how to work that . . . Shiyyt, I could even wife u, u know!
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 5:33am On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Girl, I get what you mean.
He's trying to be like EzeUche. Two se x starved boys.

"Trying" to be like EzeUche?! Are u serious?! Look at my profile pic; even that Orangutan got more swag than ur hubby!

And who is s.ex starved? Wow! U should come to NY and find out! grin
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Lord have mercy! BK.Babe. . .

. . . . . .I could have u saying that; and more!
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

"Trying" to be like EzeUche?! Are u serious?! Look at my profile pic; even that Orangutan got more swag than your hubby!

And who is s.ex starved? Wow! U should come to NY and find out! grin
Why can't you speak str8 English like this all the time?

Why do you use the ghetto stuff?
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 6:14am On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why can't you speak str8 English like this all the time?

Why do you use the ghetto stuff?

Lol. I do speak/write "Properly"!

I figure I usually write how I'd have been talking at "the moment". . . .

So, can I hit it now?
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by InkedNerd(f): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nah, I aint just trying to fuxck, u heard?

If u "good"! And u know how to work that . . . Shiyyt, I could even wife u, u know!

No thank you. I don't wanna be your concubine grin
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No thank you. I don't wanna be your concubine grin

Nah! Concubine is so derogatory! I'll make u like "Chic on the side", "Baby-moms" ect

Watcha say?
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2010
Do you ever sleep?
Re: Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer by bkbabe97y(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Do you ever sleep?

Ummmm. . . . I should be asking you that!

Sometimes, I'm gone for Hours or days!

You, on the other hand, are always on here! Are u sure u aint some kinda robot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Aminu Hakeem Olanrewaju Struggling To Speak English During Debate / Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.