Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari (26241 Views)

Apologize to Kachikwu or Face Massive Attacks on Pipelines - AB Avengers Warns / Buhari's Hand Over Letter In February Vs Buhari's Hand Over Letter In May. / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Super1Star: 10:54pm On May 04, 2016
Fugitive ex-militant leader, Government Ekpemupolo, also known as Tompolo, has been handed a stern warning by a new militant group known as the Niger Delta Avengers over his letter to President Muhammadu Buhari disowning the group and assuring the federal government of safety on the proposed repair works on damaged gas pipelines in the region.

On Tuesday, Tompolo had, in an open letter to President Buhari personally signed and titled "I AM NOT PART OF THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS GROUP,‎" alleged that the oil pipeline repair servicing companies engaged in sabotage to secure surveillance and repair contracts from the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) due to its known deficiency in its handling of jobs.

Tompolo also disowned ‎the Niger Delta Avengers and called on the oil servicing company who awarded the contract to repair the damaged Forcados 48-inch pipeline to go about its job without fear.

But the new militant group, in a statement sent to media outlets yesterday via email, warned Tompolo against giving false assurances to oil servicing contractors, adding that his recent show of support to the President Buhari-led Government is provocative.

According to the statement, "With due respect Sir, we the Niger Delta Avengers respect you and all former agitators from the region. We admire your love for the region and all you have done. The Niger Delta Avengers made it clear that we are not part of the Presidential Amnesty program because the program is not genuine.

"We the Niger Delta Avengers have only decided to pick the struggle up from where you and the former Niger Delta agitators left off; it is only the actors that are new. You are not one of us and you need not border yourself to try to convince anyone.

"As a result, if you can’t join us, PLEASE take your hands off our activities because it’s a slap on our face for you to give a nod for repair works to continue on the 48-inch pipeline at Forcados despite a stern warning by us for no one to go near the blast site.”

The group proceeded to threaten Tompolo in its statement, saying, “We hereby give you a three-day ultimatum to apologize to the Niger Delta Avengers in the same national dailies, as anything other than that will mean that we shall bring the war to your doorstep by blowing up all oil installations within your backyard, Gbaramatu Kingdom, since you have taken sides with the federal government to fight the Niger Delta people."

The statement concluded by advising Tompolo to keep quiet on the group’s activities.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/04/niger-delta-militant-group-warns-tompolo-over-letter-buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by PapaBrowne(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2016
The writer wrote a written wrath..

It's called Obfuscation

Obfuscation is the obscuring of intended meaning in communication, making the message confusing, willfully ambiguous, or harder to understand.

The Niger Delta Avengers and Tompolo are trying to Obfuscate Buhari.

The Writer is same and one as the one Written about.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by nrexzy: 11:08pm On May 04, 2016
Operation Wipe Niger delta... Order from Above. #Mayday

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by omenka(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2016
Did I read that they gave him an ULTIMATUM to apologise??

I had my doubts who these guys were, but with the ultimatum I'm very sure who they are. cheesycheesy

So the Ultimate Warriors Niger Delta Avengers are now threatening to bomb Graranmatu Kingdom, Tompolo's Backyard, if he doesn't apologise in Three Days since he has taken sides with the FG for denying he has no links with them.

This drama go make sense die! grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by omenka(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2016
@ Super1Star, include your source.
Cc: Lalasticlala.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Daliano(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2016
Never a deadlier enemy than one from within. In-fighting wouldn't help your cause.

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Vomm: 11:30pm On May 04, 2016
"EFUN" ni tabi "EEDI"
Na "EFUN" or "EEDI"

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by doublewisdom: 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
Sauce?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
Does anyone remember this old Christian hymn / song

It is raining, all around me, I can feel it, the latter rain

Niger delta avengers will be like

It is raining , bombs around me, I can feel it, Buhari's bomb

Its just a matter of time

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2016
“We hereby give you a
three-day ultimatum to apologize to the Niger
Delta Avengers in the same national dailies,
as anything other than that will mean that we
shall bring the war to your doorstep by
blowing up all oil installations within your
backyard, Gbaramatu Kingdom, since you have
taken sides with the federal government to
fight the Niger Delta people."

Clowns, Jokers and Comedians....

They should remember General John Togo...

15 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Super1Star: 11:56pm On May 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

They should not be treated with kid gloves all the same. That was how BH was ignored and they suddenly developed wings.

I only pity the innocent communities they will make Buratai to level for fun.

12 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by malton: 12:53am On May 05, 2016
Na only mumu go demolish their house because ehn papa vex am!

lipsrsealed

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 12:58am On May 05, 2016
Never knew this Tompolo man is chicken-hearted. Why is he hiding then?undecided

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by wowmenow: 1:09am On May 05, 2016
When will Sahara reporters write about the Fulani herdsmen killing

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by GettysBurg: 1:28am On May 05, 2016
My People , it seems you don't understand the message here.

The one making the threat, is the same as the one purportedly being threatened. Do we understand?

Bombs are about to go off all over Gbaramatu, and a disclaimer + diversion are being issued. I believe the authorities are prepared.

It is well understood.

11 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by andersonbaba(f): 2:02am On May 05, 2016
doublewisdom:
Sauce?

Wagging My head

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by kayfra: 3:48am On May 05, 2016
wowmenow:
When will Sahara reporters write about the Fulani herdsmen killing
When you learn to read about Fulani herdsmen on sahara's website.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:17am On May 05, 2016
Nigeria with unending internal war leading to economy catastrophe.

From one economic terrorist group to another. Boko Haram - Fulani Headsmen terrorist to ND terrorist coupled with pot belly and greedy terrorist politicians, milking the nation dry. embarassed embarassed

Nigeria receive your healing.

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Yorubanews: 5:20am On May 05, 2016
omenka:

I had my doubts who these guys were, but with the ultimatum I'm very sure who they are. cheesycheesy

lmaoooo grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by phlemzy: 6:10am On May 05, 2016
Senseless militants. They should keep deteriorating their environments. They will keep crying oil spill and underdevelopment for a long time. Cowards!

10 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 6:22am On May 05, 2016
SirJeffry:
He is not a fool,he is now rich-you think he will like to die and leave his riches?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by modath(f): 6:26am On May 05, 2016
omenka:

Plenty noise, Zero communication, All movement, no motion.. cheesy

malton:
Na only mumu go demolish their house because ehn papa vex am!
lipsrsealed

Gbam!!!

Hope someone will manage to talk sense into these destructive elements, They are degrading their ecosystem more than they are possibly hurting Nigeria, moreover they should remember the innocent that needn't be caught in the crossfire.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by saaedlee: 7:10am On May 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

You know Gen. Togo?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Phemostiga(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2016
Clash of the titans
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Kyase(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2016
omenka:

Your head dey there.... grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by ckmayoca: 7:54am On May 05, 2016
SirJeffry:

He who lives fight another day. Every fighters need hiding in one time.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by MasterofNL: 8:28am On May 05, 2016
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by MrDavidson: 8:55am On May 05, 2016
I think these militants are trying to play a fast one on Buhari. After saying that he was praying and fasting to God for deliverance, Tompolo has come out with another devious plan. I sense he's the one both writing to Buhari and threatening himself at the same time. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by wayne4loan: 9:02am On May 05, 2016
I thought the days of militancy in the niger-delta are over ... Avengers? hope the team is made up of ironman,thor,hulk and captainnigerdelta

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Chuksemi(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2016
I dislike this militants. Why would they suddenly rear their ugly heads, now that easy money has stopped flowing.

I thought they were fighting for a better Niger Delta and I supported them. But once amnesty came and they started getting a portion of the national cake, they pocketed it and forgot about their hometown. Oil spillage and polluted land and water remained their forte. Those of them that were opportuned to get the ''national cake'' built massive structures and F*cked the struggle.

Their own son was there for 6 years. I thought Niger Delta would be like London now, or atleast, Singapore. I am dissapointed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari by Ezedon(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2016
Action is all we need at this point in time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate) / Why PDP Sued INEC (Full Court Documents) / No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.