Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) (6842 Views)

Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by BoiledHead(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2016
I'm here again. Disadvantages of ladies with big stomach. Have you observes that 68% of Nigeria women have stomach like pot of soup? I keep wondering don't they see their foreign counterparts? Let's go.

1.) They fart alot:- They will deny but the truth shall set thee free. Moat ladies with big belly fart alot and it is disgusting.

2.) Poor Sex Appeal:- Yup they are not sexy. Point blank. Hey babe, if you got a pot of soup as a stomach, trust me, you are not sexy. No chance in hell. I rather masturbate than lay with such.

3.) They have stretch marks:- Yes my friend told me that stretch mark should be illegal. He is right. Stretch make is disgusting and awful. Most women with big belly have stretch mark somewhere.

4.) Their pussay is smelly:- This is true. Their vajayjay smells alot.trust me on this.

5.) They are ugly:- Does anyone need to tell us that? No matter how fine their face is, they will always resemble baba funmilayo that owns a beer palour joint with his pot belly.

6.) Big turn off for guys:- Sorry to burst yor bubble. Believe me, guys don't like it. A guy dating a big stomach girl is just managing trust me. If he has his way he will dump her inside lawma van! He is even cheating sef.

7.) They are prostitutes:- Yesssssssssssssz. It means they have given birth before more than 1nce. Yes. If they are not Mrs why have they given birth? Oloshoo

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by PureWays(m): 12:04am On May 05, 2016
So, what do you want them to do?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 05, 2016
Smh....

This is a thread of an immature mind ... grow up & make a sensible thread...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Greene66: 12:06am On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:
Smh....

This is a thread of an immature mind ... grow up & make a sensible thread...

Shut up. Madam mature. Who your maturity epp?

9 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by BoiledHead(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2016
PureWays:
So, what do you want them to do?

Jamb question

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by PureWays(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2016
BoiledHead:

Jamb question
Okay
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 05, 2016
Greene66:

Shut up. Madam mature. Who your maturity epp?

Don't epp epp me boo...that doesnt work with me at all... cool

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by whogoscam: 12:14am On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

Don't epp epp me boo...that doesnt work with me at all... cool

Abeg park well. Na ur type dey fat like lawma truck. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KingRex1(m): 12:16am On May 05, 2016
I dunno bout most of the trashy stuffs u said.. All i know is that its a VERY BIG TURN OFF for me. No matter how hipsy or breasted she is, the big belly ruins evrythin.

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 05, 2016
whogoscam:

Abeg park well. Na ur type dey fat like lawma truck. Nonsense

At least a truck has a value in the market..what about u? I dare u even barely eat...so u better sit down boo & don't ruin my coffee...

7 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by BoiledHead(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2016
KashyBaby:

At least a truck has a value in the market..what about u? I dare u even barely eat...so u better sit down boo & don't ruin my coffee...

Which coffee? Abi green tea wey una dey use get flat stomach. Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 12:24am On May 05, 2016
BoiledHead:

Which coffee? Abi green tea wey una dey use get flat stomach. Rubbish.

Yeaaah that's the right word for ur thread "rubbish"...u will juz come here either to wail like a boy who lost a pot of his egusi soup or make such rubbish thread...

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 05, 2016
°•I pray you fall deep an hard in love with a plump woman
°•I pray she's so good she has you coming back here writing love notes to big women
...Making repentance fer yer wronging of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by ghadaphy(m): 12:43am On May 05, 2016
they also squirts alot
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by teemanbastos(m): 1:12am On May 05, 2016
why discriminating na? Why dnt you give a solution than make dem feel bad. Protruded tummy could be as a result of fibroid and age.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Gebbson007(m): 1:17am On May 05, 2016
so dis greene66 guy is still on NL after d bashing f life e rsived .

Dnt quote me ooo if u Dnt wnt hell on u.oya bck 2 d topic.
Nt al u listed r tru v dated gels wif belle it al depends on her personal hygiene .
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Dojupyo(f): 2:07am On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I pray you fall deep an hard in love with a plump woman
°•I pray she's so good she has you coming back here writing love notes to big women
...Making repentance fer yer wronging of them

Sis Cheezy puff puff, why you dey use diff and babyish color write? I also find it hard to grasp what you're saying sis puff puff
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 5:13am On May 05, 2016
if I was going to b marking this as your teacher,after flogging you, you'll have to repeat the class again,this is not just waste of biro and book,but waste of time and intellect........ pick a brain!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by khadijah12(f): 5:20am On May 05, 2016
Somebody's mummy has those qualities, yet somebody's daddy laid with them and didn't find them disgusting. Most guys on NL are immature; it sickens me

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 6:31am On May 05, 2016
Guy na by force to create thread
NL don give avenue to kids
back to the topic
RUBBISH
pls go make life useful to Ur parents don't be like wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KillerBeauty(f): 7:27am On May 05, 2016
Children will always behave like children. This is what makes nl unique. The kids. Will show themselves. Adults will show themselves. Let children be.

Ps..... Op is a child. Let him enjoy his childhood

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Haryohdeji(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2016
BoiledHead:
I'm here again. Disadvantages of ladies with big stomach. Have you observes that 68% of Nigeria women have stomach like pot of soup? I keep wondering don't they see their foreign counterparts? Let's go.

1.) They fart alot:- They will deny but the truth shall set thee free. Moat ladies with big belly fart alot and it is disgusting.

2.) Poor Sex Appeal:- Yup they are not sexy. Point blank. Hey babe, if you got a pot of soup as a stomach, trust me, you are not sexy. No chance in hell. I rather masturbate than lay with such.

3.) They have stretch marks:- Yes my friend told me that stretch mark should be illegal. He is right. Stretch make is disgusting and awful. Most women with big belly have stretch mark somewhere.

4.) Their pussay is smelly:- This is true. Their vajayjay smells alot.trust me on this.

5.) They are ugly:- Does anyone need to tell us that? No matter how fine their face is, they will always resemble baba funmilayo that owns a beer palour joint with his pot belly.

6.) Big turn off for guys:- Sorry to burst yor bubble. Believe me, guys don't like it. A guy dating a big stomach girl is just managing trust me. If he has his way he will dump her inside lawma van! He is even cheating sef.

7.) They are prostitutes:- Yesssssssssssssz. It means they have given birth before more than 1nce. Yes. If they are not Mrs why have they given birth? Oloshoo

Thank you.
forget aboy that... See my fiancee get big stomach, big yarnsh... Yet she make me happy, trustable and sexy.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by chudyprince: 7:58am On May 05, 2016
Number 4 is so real, i can bear witness

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Debbywills(f): 8:15am On May 05, 2016
teemanbastos:
why discriminating na?
Why dnt you give a solution than make dem feel bad.
Protruded tummy could be as a result of fibroid and age.
Your Signature Tho. Am so loving it grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by BoiledHead(m): 8:28am On May 05, 2016
Haryohdeji:
forget aboy that... See my fiancee get big stomach, big yarnsh... Yet she make me happy, trustable and sexy.

What's our business with your fiancee? Fiancee wey even u dey manage.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Greene66: 8:31am On May 05, 2016
Gebbson007:
so dis greene66 guy is still on NL after d bashing f life e rsived .

Dnt quote me ooo if u Dnt wnt hell on u.oya bck 2 d topic.
Nt al u listed r tru v dated gels wif belle it al depends on her personal hygiene .

Are you ok at all? Seems like your brain is inside yor underwear.. find it. Rubbish
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by swaggzo(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Akposkool(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2016
Please respect women please. Some of them didn't choose the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Gebbson007(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2016
Greene66:

Are you ok at all? Seems like your brain is inside yor underwear.. find it. Rubbish

uhm fr a cop 2 v tym 2 quote bck ,smh it shows HW much u disorganized u ain't fit 2 b cop.

instead f comn her often 2 say crab y Nt read more on HW 2 improve Ur IQ n STP cyber bullying. tch cop oshi
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2016
lamentation of a loser, it seems one pot belly babe just dumped this guy.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by hardcorevin(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2016
BoiledHead:

Thank you.

hahahahahahahahhaa..This guy dey vex ooooooo but i tell u,weather Fat or slim,98% of women are tooooooooooo Promiscious i tell u
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by lovean: 12:06pm On May 05, 2016
its clear that the person who made dis post is a kid,immature, a big fool,ignorant fellow saying tinx he don't know......such a pity.. ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection / Analsex Has Killed Him (pix) / My Brother Is Fresh And His Iphone8 Is Sexy - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.