Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos (12076 Views)

Ortom Visits Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Governor Obiano Visits President Buhari In Abuja After Election Victory (Photos) / Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by Anambra24: 4:55am On May 05, 2016
The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano, today, visited the casualties of a petrol fire explosion that occurred on Atani Road in the outskirts of Onitsha, the largest commercial city in South East
Nigeria, last night.

The governor who arrived Toronto Hospital, Onitsha where thirteen
people who sustained various degrees of burns in the explosion which was erroneously speculated to be a bomb with his aides was quick to allay the fears of the residents on the incident and assure them that the state was safe.

He regretted that because of the prevailing scarcity of petrol,
Nigerians had resorted to storing fuel in jerry cans in residential
areas thereby exposing themselves to extreme danger and warned the people to desist from the habit of storing petrol in their homes as
the consequences were often dire.

He advised Ndi Anambra to demonstrate greater safety consciousness by keeping all inflammable items away from their homes to avoid unpleasant occurrences. The Governor also undertook to offset the medical bills of the casualties.

Also speaking at the hospital, Dr. Madu Nwankwo, a resident physician with Toronto Hospital explained that the victims who were rushed to the hospital at midnight on Tuesday sustained mostly superficial burns and assured that the casualties were all in a stable condition.

Three casualties, two females aged 30 and 17 and a 25 year-old male were seen receiving attention at the hospital. The explosion was reported to have occurred in a settlement known as Kara Market which is located along the Iyiowa axis of Atani Road.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/obiano-visits-victims-of-petrol-explosion-in-onitsha-photos

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 5:04am On May 05, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:48am On May 05, 2016
I wish the injured ones speedy recovery, may God see them through..

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by Taeewo(m): 5:54am On May 05, 2016
Quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by CastedDude: 5:59am On May 05, 2016
wish them speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 6:01am On May 05, 2016
The government should please render the victims help.
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by maryjan8(f): 6:04am On May 05, 2016
I pray for quick recovery upon there life

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by tyson99(m): 6:20am On May 05, 2016
Pls don't promise by mouth ooo
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by delightf(f): 11:21am On May 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I wish the injured ones speedy recovery, may God see them through..
amen

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On May 05, 2016
What a life. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by MzUkay24(f): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
Quick recovery to the injured ones
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by DjValency(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
my fellow Onitsha brothers, get well soon,my governor Dr. Williams Obiano, I sight u

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by jmichlins(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2016
Get well soon brothers
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by DjValency(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2016
[quote author=praisebaby968 post=45332383][/quote]cc: lalasticlala , una no dey see these fraudster?? if na me make I statement now, banning straight
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by buharisbae(f): 11:26am On May 05, 2016
who's that handsome man in blue wink
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by DjValency(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:
cv
is ur CV missing??
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by firstolalekan(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2016
Fire cry
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by teaseryoh: 11:32am On May 05, 2016
Active gov
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by teaseryoh: 11:33am On May 05, 2016
Active gov
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by sukkot: 11:36am On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:
dats dat nigga willie
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by Robinhood477: 11:37am On May 05, 2016
get well soon bor. God help us
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by DjValency(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
The government should please render the victims help.
guess u didn't read that writup atal, in fact I bet u didn't read a word.
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by DjValency(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:
that's my governor and my uncle, do u like him,I can connect?
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by buharisbae(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2016
DjValency:

I've noticed u okay?

yeah I need the connect ooh! wink gimme his number wink
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by buharisbae(f): 11:52am On May 05, 2016
DjValency:

I've noticed u okay?

yeah I need the connect ooh! wink gimme his number wink wey tey the connect!
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by rotadeco27: 11:58am On May 05, 2016
The% burn injury sustained by the man on bed is much plus burn injury to the face, inhalation injury should be looked out for. Such patients are best taken care of in centres that have burns units. Speed recovery.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by DjValency(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:

I've noticed u okay?

yeah I need the connect ooh! wink gimme his number wink wey tey the connect!
very good, my uncle is fery romantics, but I will do testing to know weder u are fit for him ok. but anyways take his Hem Te Hen number, nwete akwukwo na big..........Sero Hate sero, are u there?
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by obaival(m): 12:21pm On May 05, 2016
Game start pioom!
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by goodvision12(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2016
maryjan8:
I pray for quick recovery upon there life
Nice one from mr governor but must be backed by a realistic financial gesture.
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by MrImole: 12:59pm On May 05, 2016
Sorry o
Re: Obiano Visits Victims Of Petrol Explosion In Onitsha - Photos by Kaira333: 2:21pm On May 05, 2016
DjValency:
my fellow Onitsha brothers, get well soon,my governor Dr. Williams Obiano, I sight u
u think u can joke with everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" / Lalong Names Jailed Dariye, 48 Others As His Re-election Campaign Coordinators / Wike Flags Off Construction Of Gaba-Tokulo Road In Bwari Area Council (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.