Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament (8732 Views)

Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? / Do Christianity Have Anything To Do With The Old Testament? / The God Of Old Testament And That Of New Testament Cannot Be The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2016
Annunaki. I have seen a lot of your posts and topics. I have observed that they are all about talking about how evil islam is and how terrible their prophet is . how islam promotes violence .

And i also no you converted from islam to christianity , most likely because of the passages pronoting violence in islam . so my question is .........

HAVE YOU READ THE OLD TESTAMENT

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by respect80(m): 7:03am On May 05, 2016
urahara:
Annunaki. I have seen a lot of your posts and topics. I have observed that they are all about talking about how evil islam is and how terrible their prophet is . how islam promotes violence .

And i also no you converted from islam to christianity , most likely because of the passages pronoting violence in islam . so my question is .........

Although there might be various records of wars and fighting in the Bible but the Bible does not ask any to kill simply because someone won't accept the same faith as yours.
Moreover you should be clear about the fact that the Bible was written far before the Quran and that the Quran admits or approved that the Bible (the injil and the Taurat i.e the new and old testaments of the Bible are the word of God or shall I say Allah and that we the Christians and the jews shall have nothing as regards guidance except we judge by the taurat (old testament), the injil (gospel or new testament) and what has now been sent down to you from your Lord (i.e the Quran). Since the Quran ask us to judge by the taurat the injil and then the Quran, whereas both the taurat and the injil says Jesus christ is the son of God while the Quran disagrees how do you judge that @ op?
It simply means if the Quran is true about the fact that both books of the Bible were the words of Allah then Islam is false because the Bible says Jesus is the son of God and if the Quran is not true about the above fact then Islam is false as well.
Therefore I'm forced to as you the op as well if you have read the Quran either.

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2016
respect80:

Although there might be various records of wars and fighting in the Bible[b] but the Bible does not ask any to kill simply because someone won't accept the same faith as yours.
M[/b]oreover you should be clear about the fact that the Bible was written far before the Quran and that the Quran admits or approved that the Bible (the injil and the Taurat i.e the new and old testaments of the Bible are the word of God or shall I say Allah and that we the Christians and the jews shall have nothing as regards guidance except we judge by the taurat (old testament), the injil (gospel or new testament) and what has now been sent down to you from your Lord (i.e the Quran). Since the Quran ask us to judge by the taurat the injil and then the Quran, whereas both the taurat and the injil says Jesus christ is the son of God while the Quran disagrees how do you judge that @ op?
It simply means if the Quran is true about the fact that both books of the Bible were the words of Allah then Islam is false because the Bible says Jesus is the son of God and if the Quran is not true about the above fact then Islam is false as well.
Therefore I'm forced to as you the op as well if you have read the Quran either.

@bolded i wont talk much

Deuteronomy 12Deuteronomy 14

Deuteronomy 13:6-9New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife [a]you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, 7 of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), 8 you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him. 9 But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 8:20am On May 05, 2016
urahara:

Yes I have read every single verse in the old testament which the jewish religion was based on and I can tell you for free that it has been done away with and christianity is a radical and completely contrasting departure from the old testament religion.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Yes I have read every single verse in the old testament which the jewish religion was based on and I can tell you for free that it has been done away with and christianity is a radical and completely contrasting departure from the old testament religion.

So u ve read it that's good. You say the judaism is a radical departure from xtianity. Thats true, but annunaki do u also know the god of the old testament , is the god of the new testament as well . he is no better than allah.

If u beliv in d doctrine of the trinity , the founder of xtianity commited barbaric acts in the old testament. Since the doctrine says jesus is god . therefore the founder of your religion is just as barbaric as muhammad .

If the christain god , yahweh has perfect morality and kindness, then all his acts must be moral and kind. Would u say his barbaric acts are perfect and kind

If his actions are always perfect and kind and just, then why do u desperately try to confine his actions to judaism.

Jonathan was willing to go the extra mile for his friend david . being of great help to david and saving david s life.
You would agree that this is a good action .

Why then dont christians say this act was confined to judaism alone . this is because you know deep down that this action is good.

When u are faced with verses of yahweh s barbaric acts you use the cop out of saying that it was in judaism.

So i ask u.......

Is the god of the old testament. Not the god of the new testament.

5 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2016
urahara:

So u ve read it that's good. You say the judaism is a radical departure from xtianity. Thats true, but annunaki do u also know the god of the old testament , is the god of the new testament as well . he is no better than allah.

If u beliv in d doctrine of the trinity , the founder of xtianity commited barbaric acts in the old testament. Since the doctrine says jesus is god . therefore the founder of your religion is just as barbaric as muhammad .

If the christain god , yahweh has perfect morality and kindness, then all his acts must be moral and kind. Would u say his barbaric acts are perfect and kind

If his actions are always perfect and kind and just, then why do u desperately try to confine his actions to judaism.

Jonathan was willing to go the extra mile for his friend david . being of great help to david and saving david s life.
You would agree that this is a good action .

Why then dont christians say this act was confined to judaism alone . this is because you know deep down that this action is good.

When u are faced with verses of yahweh s barbaric acts you use the cop out of saying that it was in judaism.

So i ask u.......

Is the god of the old testament. Not the god of the new testament.

Thankfully as a christian I don't subscribe to the trinity doctrine which is a catholic invention that has no basis in true christian faith. That said, I am a new testament christian and my faith is based on the teachings of christ, whatever you find or read in the obsolete old testament is not relevant to me. smiley
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 1:22pm On May 05, 2016
Hahahha. See dodging technique. ......
How he has totally ignored the question. We are seeing them for the hypocrites that they are

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Thankfully as a christian I don't subscribe to the trinity doctrine which is a catholic invention that has no basis in true christian faith. That said, I am a new testament christian and my faith is based on the teachings of christ, whatever you find or read in the obsolete old testament is not relevant to me. smiley

What the op is saying is jesus committed does barbaric acts in the ot

You said your faith is being based on the teachings of jesus
And the op quoted from ur buybull where jesus said to kill ur loved ones if don't believe in him

NOW THE QUESTION IS DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS SAID SO OR NOT
if jesus said so he is barbaric and that will make him the first terrorist cos it would mean he said those verses in the ot that encourages the Jewish to terrorise folks who don't believe in him

And if he didn't say so why do you people claim he is god Of the ot

Maybe he is just a baroof man that decided to take advantage of the gullible jews grin

4 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
tongue undecided

4 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2016
udatso:
Hahahha. See dodging technique. ......
How he has totally ignored the question. We are seeing them for the hypocrites that they are

I did not dodge any question, he asked the questions based on the false assumption that I am a trinitarian and I believe in the old testament for doctrine. So his questions were faulty ab initio tongue
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
Naijaboy007:

What the op is saying is jesus committed does barbaric acts in the ot

You said your faith is being based on the teachings of jesus
And the op quoted from ur buybull where jesus said to kill ur loved ones if don't believe in him

NOW THE QUESTION IS DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS SAID SO OR NOT
if jesus said so he is barbaric and that will make him the first terrorist cos it would mean he said those verses in the ot that encourages the Jewish to terrorise folks who don't believe in him

And if he didn't say so why do you people claim he is god Of the ot

Maybe he is just a baroof man that decided to take advantage of the gullible jews grin

Jesus is not the God of the Old testament. cool tongue
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
urahara:
tongue undecided

Unfortunately for you, I have a crystal clear understanding of what true christianity is, so you can't corner me with obsolete old testament scriptures or false church doctrines that some sects have adopted as part of christianity tongue
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by SUPERPACK: 7:30pm On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Unfortunately for you, I have a crystal clear understanding of what true christianity is, so you can't corner me with obsolete old testament scriptures or false church doctrines that some sects have adopted as part of christianity tongue
what church doctrines are u talking of.?
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

I did not dodge any question, he asked the questions based on the false assumption that I am a trinitarian and I believe in the old testament for doctrine. So his questions were faulty ab initio tongue

I never said u were a trinitarian , i said if u beliv in d trinith........
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

If u lyk say they are obsolete , dqts ur bizwax.

My point is that the same god of the ot is the same god of nt. The same dark god.......
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Demmzy15(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2016
I'm loving this wallahi, lexiconkabir, Rilwayne001, haffaze777, carinmom, yazach, mubarakopeyemi, et al. Come and see fresh meat!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Then he must be the bastard son of mary who decided to deceive the gullible jews since he knows that he and his mother will be put to death. grin
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by haffaze777(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
I'm loving this wallahi, lexiconkabir, Rilwayne001, haffaze777, carinmom, yazach, mubarakopeyemi, et al. Come and see fresh meat!

brother am enjoying dis show of shame wallahi
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2016
Demmzy15:

Boss chaii long long time it has been cheesy
I know you guys are doing a good job in keeping those things at bay. More blessing bro.
How market na. Wetin dey ground now? I don miss rilwayne001 and his other highly prolific scholars too o.
Make i seat observe this one grin

4 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 10:01pm On May 05, 2016
Annunaki is God of the Old Testament the same as that of the new statement ?
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by haffaze777(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

I know you guys are doing a good job in keeping those things at bay. More blessing bro.
How market na. Wetin dey ground now? I don miss rilwayne001 and his other highly prolific scholars too o.

brother where have you been since all dis day? How is ibadah?u re welcome back
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by respect80(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2016
urahara:

@bolded i wont talk much

Deuteronomy 12Deuteronomy 14

Deuteronomy 13:6-9New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife [a]you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known, 7 of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end), 8 you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him. 9 But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

You won't say much because you don't have much to say.
Either ways at least the Quran acknowledges the Bible as the word of Allah and that we the Christians and the jews should judge by it and if we judge by the Bible then Jesus christ is the son of God and if we fail to judge by the Bible then will be disobeying Allah's instruction. therefore, if the Bible is true then Islam is false and if the Bible is false then Islam is false as well because Allah asked us to judge by the Bible.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 10:59pm On May 05, 2016
respect80:

You won't say much because you don't have much to say.
Either ways at least the Quran acknowledges the Bible as the word of Allah and that we the Christians and the jews should judge by it and if we judge by the Bible then Jesus christ is the son of God and if we fail to judge by the Bible then will be disobeying Allah's instruction. therefore, if the Bible is true then Islam is false and if the Bible is false then Islam is false as well because Allah asked us to judge by the Bible.
Thanks
For once can't you keep the Quran out of this. The question is simple. Is God of the Old and New Testament the same?

2 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by mubarakopeyemi(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2016
haffaze777:

brother where have you been since all dis day? How is ibadah?u re welcome back

Brother i've been really busy lately ni. And Alhamdulilah, we're trying our possible best
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by mustymatic(m): 12:53am On May 06, 2016
Hall of Shame grin grin grin
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by respect80(m): 12:58am On May 06, 2016
udatso:

For once can't you keep the Quran out of this. The question is simple. Is God of the Old and New Testament the same?
The Quran has to be involved because the op's point of view seems to be a kind of comparison of the old testament of the Bible and the Quran as regard to how much violence each book stand to promote or encourage.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Rilwayne001: 1:40am On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:

Thankfully as a christian 'I don't subscribe to the trinity doctrine which is a catholic invention that has no basis in true christian faith. That said, I am a new testament christian and my faith is based on the teachings of christ, whatever you find or read in the obsolete old testament is not relevant to me. smiley

Hmmmm.. So you don't believe in Trinity? I'm curious Can you prove to us that the Trinity doctrine is false? How is it a Catholic invention? Why do most Protestants subscribe to it? Aren't you a Protestant? Areyou a Jehovah witness? Mormon?

I await your response as I can't wait to see how far you have err.

5 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Rilwayne001: 1:42am On May 06, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

Salam bro, I missed your highly profound input sire. How your side?

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Rilwayne001: 1:47am On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:

And I cant just stop wondering why you are ashamed and scared to tell this to the face of your fellow retarded coadjutors on the board. The likes of truthman2012, malvisguy212, ifeann a. K. A parisbookaddict, medics, black fire and so on that believe Jesus is actually the God of the OT..

You can't just sit and watch them wallow in ignorance without correcting them. You believe theyve erred yet kept your mouth shut while attacking Islam up and down, isn't this the height of hypocrisy? Are you any better than book harams bastards?

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 6:16am On May 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

And I cant just stop wondering why you are ashamed and scared to tell this to the face of your fellow retarded coadjutors on the board. The likes of truthman2012, malvisguy212, ifeann a. K. A parisbookaddict, medics, blackfire and so on that believe Jesus is actually the God of the OT..

You can't just sit and watch them wallow in ignorance without correcting them. You believe theyve erred yet kept your mouth shut while attacking Islam up and down, isn't this the height of hypocrisy? Are you any better than book harams bastards?
Couldn't have said it better. Charity begins at home they say. ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 6:19am On May 06, 2016
respect80:

The Quran has to be involved because the op's point of view seems to be a kind of comparison of the old testament of the Bible and the Quran as regard to how much violence each book stand to promote or encourage.
Unfortunately the op wants to know if
..the God of the Old and New Testament are the same?
So can you be a dear and answer that.. ...
While you answer that, please bear in mind that the op isn't a Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by carinmom(f): 6:24am On May 06, 2016
Demmzy15:

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin
It seems the fake guy has ran away from this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You One Of Those That Flogged And Crucified Jesus Christ? / Kill Bill Vo.1 - Philosophical Edition? / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.