Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Fixed Games On BBM Channels (the Scam Behind It) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fixed Games On BBM Channels (the Scam Behind It) (1302 Views)

Have U Ever Paid For Fixed Games Of Those Correct Score High Odd And It Went Ok? / One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Games On BBM Channels (the Scam Behind It) by lexisrenis(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2016
The era we live in is one of football betting especially for our young male folks who are passionate about football and the thought of making money from football fuels their enthusiasm. Bet companies are springing up in numbers with their shops in almost every nook and cranny. Betting itself has its side effects as more often than not, it gets knocked which brings to the fore fixed matches especially in Nigeria. Well, of recent, with BBM Channels springing up, and since almost every smart phone user has a BBM installed on their phone, fraudsters have taken wind of it and are milking Nigerians with the guise of giving fixed games of course for a fixed sum of money. They want you to believe they're genuine, so they post pictures of 'winning tickets' on their channel and most times conversations they have with 'winners' notably via the WhatsApp platform to convince good folks they mean well and have good games. Then again, there's the 100% guarantee. Unfortunately, I have fallen a victim. Hooked up with a BBM Channel, Statarea with channel pin C002AD9E and phone number 09022938944. Assured me he was 'sure' and 'clean'. Paid 10k in to his account: Aliu Temitope First Bank Account Number: 3074539124. Gave me three games, which I doubted but well I had to play I cos I paid for it. Played it with another 5k. Lo and behold half time into the first game, it was totally ruined. Called the guy, dropped messages on WhatsApp for him to well, you guessed right, he didn't respond neither was an apology forthcoming from him. Well, me being me, I felt I needed to be sure this fixed game worked and so this other time with a couple of friends of mine, we hooked up with another 'fixed game pundit'. His channel is Fixed Soccer World with BBM Channel pin C0046569 and phone number 09027606387. He was even doling out a promo. Pay for one and get another free. We raised another 10k and paid into his GTB Account: Afeez Salako Opeyemi 0198396076. Immediately he confirmed the payment, his number was switched off till today. Guys please take note. It doesn't work
Re: Fixed Games On BBM Channels (the Scam Behind It) by hernandex07(m): 11:53am On May 05, 2016
Ma broda..nufin like fixed match, d re mere predictions...... sori fr Ur loss...
Re: Fixed Games On BBM Channels (the Scam Behind It) by hernandex07(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2016
U can still join me...I normally play 2 to 3 odd everyday...07034296692
Nb:is free

(1) (Reply)

Late Cavani Stunning Freekick Preserves PSG Unbeaten Run In Tough Ligue 1 Tie Wi / Rugby League World Cup / West Ham Vs Chelsea: Coach Antonio Conte Gives Up On Title Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.