Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist (2039 Views)

Will The Next Pope Be The Last? / The Pope Is The Antichrist? / Cardinal Arinze Will Be The Next Pope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by drered(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2006
yeah its really kinda creepy tk ur time and read
http://www.worldslastchance.com/index.php?p=next_and_last_pope.php
so wat ya think
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2006
Well considering the present pope was once a Nazi officer, I wouldnt be surprised.
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by kimba(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2006
na u sabi that one o,
as for me, I am waiting for the coming of Jesus Christ, not for the AntiChrist.
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by gbadex1(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2006
@ kimba,

u can say that again!!
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by kimba(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2006
[size=14pt]na u sabi that one o,

as for me, I am waiting for the coming of Jesus Christ, not for the AntiChrist[/size].
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by drered(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2006
yeah y'all should be w8ing 4 christs comin but wat bout dose dat ll be left behind and the deciet of da catholic church that holds da no 1 position in da christain family its really hard 2 believe that da pope that is held in high esteem is da one dats gone be da anti-christ and 2 imagine dat its da catholic church dat has persecuted christains da most is reaaly F-uped
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by Reverend(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2006
Is Anti-Christ like Anti-Freeze?

Winter is coming and I am contemplating which one to use in my car! tongue
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by jagunlabi(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2006
Big deal!The entire christiandom is already anti-christ,right at it's inception.
drered:

yeah its really kind of creepy tk your time and read
http://www.worldslastchance.com/index.php?p=next_and_last_pope.php
so what ya think
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by feelgood(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2006
The next Pope's gonna be the next anti-Christ? Yeah, just as sure as Abacha is going to rise
from the dead to rule Nigeria in 2007. My sources? check out www.annoyingthoughts@nairaland.com

Any new predictions out there?
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by cheavroi(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2006
then i hope i this one outlives me lol
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by exu(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2006
Seriously though guys, what is the 'Anti-Christ'?

Secondly isn't the Pope chosen by 'God'?

Why does it matter if the next Pope is the 'Anti-Christ', I thought your 'God' was all powerful?
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2006
why do people go about saying things that is none of their business angrymay God just have mercy on them sad
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by Drusilla(f): 3:35am On Dec 16, 2006
The pope would be the false prophet, who serves the anti-christ. If you believed that is what the bible means in those verses.
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by trinigirl1(f): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2006
who cares about the anti-christ! all i care about is living an obedient life to God so that I will not be left behind to find out, and hopefully leading some more souls to Christ before they suffer the fate of hell.

1 Like

Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2006
Damien
Re: The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist by Reverend(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2006
Damien the Guyman Omen

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Culture / True Principle Of Tithing REVEALED. Do Not Be Deceived / Oppression Of Muslims By Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.