Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About (48374 Views)

See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Fans React To Falz And Simi's New Picture. See Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by mathias32(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2016
I didn't talk, I only type

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by lordsharks(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2016
Cute

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 05, 2016
I thought simi and adekule gold were an item?
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by damiplovR(f): 3:26pm On May 05, 2016
Pics don't mean they are compatible. If you think I'm lying Goan ask Aunty Tiwa. I'm out...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by HARDDON: 3:30pm On May 05, 2016
Do they all know if he is arm twisting her behind now?

#picsfadestherealdeal

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by HARDDON: 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
Do they all know if he is arm twisting her behind now?

#picsfadestherealddal
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by ehix89(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
See how miserable sport betting can make ones life become,everyone is talking about Falz and Simi he is there selling fixed match ...SMH
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by vanvick247(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2016
They look cool together. But I don't encourage celebrity marriage coz 95% of dem don't stay till "death do us part".
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by kumakunta: 3:32pm On May 05, 2016
Shawlambivert:
They look so cute

They look so compatible, just like saraki and Panama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by kumakunta: 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
No celebrity compatibility /marriage has ever being talked and anticipated about like that of Simi and falz.

I think they should give it a try.
Am I the only one seeing Simi as a very decent lady?
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Asquare49(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2016
E dey wait make e dry
faruku104:
wet on falz dey wait for... isidah e cannor gara lifer?
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 05, 2016
seriously that is their masochinistic business! If u like marry, if u like bleep and run! Toofancha pic
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by kingsilly(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2016
2dugged:
I thought simi and adekule gold were an item?

[YEAH, ITEM 7 angry grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by macaranta(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
They look good together
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
Looks can be very deceitful. The fact that they look good on camera doesn't mean they'll be compatible..Marriage is a very different ball game.

I love Simi's voice tho
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by monah63(f): 4:43pm On May 05, 2016
falz....my crush of life
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by eddyslim(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2016
Falz d bad guy... Oya oya repeat am.
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by litetias(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
faruku104:

I dey look you one kind

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by jojothaiv(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2016
crazygod:
I tot simi is married to dr sid abi no be dis same simi ni?
Even me too dey doubt the tori...

But very soon....
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by jojothaiv(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2016
kumakunta:
No celebrity compatibility /marriage has ever being talked and anticipated about like that of Simi and falz.

I think they should give it a try.
Am I the only one seeing Simi as a very decent lady?
You are only walking alone with this ya thought!!!
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by jojothaiv(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2016
faruku104:
Faruku, you sef geh liver....
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by chinchum(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2016
This is one of the problems of modern day marriages. Compatibility of two adults is adjudged by how good they look together in pictures, and you wonder why divorce rate is high.

Teebilz nd Tiwa >>>> Oh wow !, they look so good together , Marriage lasts for 2 years

Tunde nd Wunmi Obe >>> Why did this man marry this woman, they are not compatible , Marriage over 20 years and still standing.
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Shawlambivert(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2016
kumakunta:

They look so compatible, just like saraki and Panama.
lol. But me I nor dey there o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Viccur(m): 10:46pm On May 05, 2016
Not inlove with girls having imaginary physical components
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by GuDErboY(m): 2:45am On May 06, 2016
Jealousy don dey do some NL girls ne sha abi mk call names??
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Henycymama(f): 10:31am On May 07, 2016
Lolz, they look so cool n they are matchable n I think they are compatible too
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by Dubemkelly(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2016
Falz free Adekunle's Orente,strictly business and should be handled professionally
Re: Photo Of Falz And Simi That People Are Talking About by ariyoola(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2016
Both peepz luks gr8 2geda.......buh i tot simi said she would told her mama..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up / Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.