Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) (53810 Views)

Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles / Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by IamAtribalist: 1:52pm On May 05, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
old man grin
Eruku defender

cool You the young man - how much have you achieved in your life? cool
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by cogbuagu: 1:52pm On May 05, 2016
Sure[sub][/sub]
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 05, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool You the young man - how much have you achieved in your life? cool
Na joke o.. me wey dey pray to be like d man sef

1 Like

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by fctguy: 1:56pm On May 05, 2016
When men were men cool
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by crazymod: 1:56pm On May 05, 2016
acenazt:
The Wall of Naija. Wish we have his likes and another yobo again.

I will prefer to have another uche okechukwu, Ben iroha, Austin Eguavoen than praying for another Yobo.
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Damibiz(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2016
That was when we hv super eagle,nw we hv super agwagwa(duck )

1 Like

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by deebsman1(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2016
pls add Taiye Taiwo to d competitors
ril19:
imagine Taribo West and Obasanjo in a competition, who will win? gringringrin
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by isahsalee: 2:02pm On May 05, 2016
Taribo played till his old age, what a service of excellence for a father land!
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Kaira333: 2:04pm On May 05, 2016
Honestly, Dis guy ugly oooo. Click like if u agree. Share if u think otherwise
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by ipledge5: 2:04pm On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:
One of the most rugged/ dedicated defender and player I have ever seen.
I remember the days of Atlanta 96. Babayaro,Taribo, Uche okechukwu and Mobi Okparaku. What a defence!!

Mehnn, this squad of super eagles should gerrarahia mhennn!! embarassed

Taribo West, you still have my respect anytime, anyday for your selfless services to Naija!!
alaga gbogbo omo onile

1 Like

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by tuna4servi(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
Good old days
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by IVORY2009(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
Taribo West, he is one of Nigeria's strongest defenders back den, all his bones strong "kakaraka" you jam him in field u jam rock, Ronaldo of Brazil during the 1996 games can testify to these. grin he was nick-named in Italy as Morgaritutti, meaning, "eat dem all"
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Manbryto(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
I really love this thread. Good to remember those who gave there best for this nation. Today is Taribo. Op let's do that for another legend tomorrow. Respect to Taribo West

1 Like

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by ALAGA1: 2:10pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
alaga gbogbo omo onile

Baba tho lenu..Omo Iya Kilo se'le ? Kini tuntun?

Tuale joor cool

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by ipledge5: 2:11pm On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:

Baba tho lenu..Omo Iya Kilo se'le ? Kini tuntun?

Tuale joor cool

I dey here chewing gworo...I gentle baba mi
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by robosky02(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2016
the rock

1 Like

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by ALAGA1: 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
I dey here chewing gworo...I gentle baba mi

grin badoo sneh.. gbagbe oshi joor. We know ur matters!! Buate!!
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Ahmed99: 2:14pm On May 05, 2016
nna God made man in his image buh I doubt Di's taribo own...#God 4give me
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by berrystunn(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2016
Age tells
On like chaliboy till now
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2016
taribo preaching now

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by macaranta(m): 2:27pm On May 05, 2016
Solid complete defender... I think he also played for Partizan Belgrade
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by ipledge5: 2:35pm On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:

grin badoo sneh.. gbagbe oshi joor. We know ur matters!! Buate!!
baba this time,you should leave matter to martyrs...na them know how e matter
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2016
Back when defending was an art. A brilliant art and a joy to watch.

Defenders that combined brain with brawn. You look at this guy's defending and then You feel like giving him a hug

Too bad this generation is filled with brain deads like mangala and co.

Defending as an art in football is dead cry

1 Like

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by mummyson26(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2016
He was named in FIFA eleven ahead of France 1998 world cup
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by apotek: 3:05pm On May 05, 2016
Oga West.
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Blakenails(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2016
acenazt:
The Wall of Naija. Wish we have his likes and another yobo again.
Trust me naija has many more but the kwarapt system is the negative factor

1 Like

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by wittyt98(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2016
pretydiva:
Is he by any chance related to obj n taye taiwo undecided

grin grin grin grin. you're evil!!!;

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by mathias32(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2016
oversized Jersey
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2016
Strong KaLabari man .....i think he is a pastor now

1 Like

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by Ablitmuspaper(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2016
Peacetemi:
thats what oga Lai wants us to become cheesy
u too wicked
Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by ALAGA1: 5:18pm On May 05, 2016
ipledge5:
baba this time,you should leave matter to martyrs...na them know how e matter

cool

Re: Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
I celebrate this Legend!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Outrage As 'white Lives Matter' Plane Flies Over Man City Vs Burnley Match / World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.