Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? (49415 Views)

Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by IYANGBALI: 5:49pm On May 05, 2016
emekamigo:

Am actually looking for a down to earth babe like you.Am not a broke ass guy as i am made aleady!Give me your heart and go with my chest of diamond-
the babe below is the one for you

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by drmikeadams(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2016
grin..this one still dey find husband at the age of 55 years old
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by theEYe21(f): 5:50pm On May 05, 2016
Because they are a hoe-ass-monkey-golddigging-negroosss grin grin grin
mizlolar:
Please i need ur help. Am having challenges in area of relationship. I have the problem of ending up with men who are nothing but gold diggers. They seem good from the start but before a few months, they will turn into pests.

I dont know what is responsible for this. I just need a man who ll love me on the basis of who i am not what i have. I am from a well to do family, I am the only daughter of my parents and my dad is late, I actually inherited quite a lot and initially it seemed like a blessing until I got older.

All the Guys i ve met so far re fake displaying fake love just to get hold of what is in my possession. I will give you a little insight so you can understand what I am going tru. Around 2013, my then fiance kidnapped himself and because i already knew he was too needy and then their was a lot of inconsistencies in the story so i ignored the kidnappers who were demanding for 700k ransom. The guys showed up 2 weeks later fuming without any injuries or even shedding any weight

He was ranting and saying all sorts like how wicked i was and how i abandoned him to die. I had to break it off immediately because he was beginning to sound like i was his mother and father joined together. The next relationship went quite the same way.

The guy sold my car and came up with stories of how he was robbed at onipanu by palm-grove. unfortunately for him, i had a tracker which had its own inbuilt battery, so when they disconnected the car battery thinking they have disabled the tracker, they gaffed. the car was subsequently tracked down to shagamu at a hotel managed by his cousin. these are just the few recent ones.

There are many more experiences that i wouldn’t bother you with but I am tired. the worst is that some will even want to move in with me because of the comfort of my place. Its really frustrating. My mum said i should stop driving but its nearly impossible for me to get around lagos without a car.

I simply stopped using the big cars and got a Toyota matrix and i even had to drive myself so it dosnt look like i am the one attracting the wrong men and scaring away the good ones yet i haven’t been lucky.

I am not looking for a millionaire, I just want a man with a little dignity and value not the ones who will start demanding for loans or come up with stories within months of how their visa was stuck or how their mother was diabetic and needed money for blood transfusion. I have heard a lot of such stories and i am tired.

I dont know if my mum is right that i am scaring away the right ones with my lifestyle. Honestly, i dont even live flamboyantly neither do I club. I am in my early 30’s and i really need to settle down.

Plz help me with ideas on how to stop attracting gold digging shameless men. As at now, 4 guys re on my neck including head of admin in my firm but they are all my subordinates and I don’t want a scandal. Thank u.

Please advice. I don't need abuse from you guys... Thanks
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by FemiFaniKayode: 5:50pm On May 05, 2016
DragonReborn:
https://www.nairaland.com/2912265/im-very-confused-state-right#42613462
https://www.nairaland.com/3085972/please-need-advice
Here's why NL ladies should not be taken seriously. OP went from being 23 and in her first long term relationship, to being a rich successful woman in her early 30s with bad luck in men, to needing a job and almost being scammed after applying for a job online.

leave the boy he has had too much to drink lately.

So he can continue his hallucinations sorry daydreams about cars and inheritance.

person whey never get bicycle dey dream car

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
This is super story. A life of strive and sorrow! Mttcheww

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by SIRTee15: 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
Sorry o......
But how come?
U were 23 yrs this Feb and 2 months later early 30s.....
Are u a blogger.....
Abeg go find something better to do

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by steppin: 5:52pm On May 05, 2016
NikitaNike:
More of my son picture but bring ribenna for him
Why your boy they smile like person wey pick money for road? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by erico2k2(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:
Please i need ur help. Am having challenges in area of relationship. I have the problem of ending up with men who are nothing but gold diggers. They seem good from the start but before a few months, they will turn into pests.

I dont know what is responsible for this. I just need a man who ll love me on the basis of who i am not what i have. I am from a well to do family, I am the only daughter of my parents and my dad is late, I actually inherited quite a lot and initially it seemed like a blessing until I got older.

All the Guys i ve met so far re fake displaying fake love just to get hold of what is in my possession. I will give you a little insight so you can understand what I am going tru. Around 2013, my then fiance kidnapped himself and because i already knew he was too needy and then their was a lot of inconsistencies in the story so i ignored the kidnappers who were demanding for 700k ransom. The guys showed up 2 weeks later fuming without any injuries or even shedding any weight

He was ranting and saying all sorts like how wicked i was and how i abandoned him to die. I had to break it off immediately because he was beginning to sound like i was his mother and father joined together. The next relationship went quite the same way.

The guy sold my car and came up with stories of how he was robbed at onipanu by palm-grove. unfortunately for him, i had a tracker which had its own inbuilt battery, so when they disconnected the car battery thinking they have disabled the tracker, they gaffed. the car was subsequently tracked down to shagamu at a hotel managed by his cousin. these are just the few recent ones.

There are many more experiences that i wouldn’t bother you with but I am tired. the worst is that some will even want to move in with me because of the comfort of my place. Its really frustrating. My mum said i should stop driving but its nearly impossible for me to get around lagos without a car.

I simply stopped using the big cars and got a Toyota matrix and i even had to drive myself so it dosnt look like i am the one attracting the wrong men and scaring away the good ones yet i haven’t been lucky.

I am not looking for a millionaire, I just want a man with a little dignity and value not the ones who will start demanding for loans or come up with stories within months of how their visa was stuck or how their mother was diabetic and needed money for blood transfusion. I have heard a lot of such stories and i am tired.

I dont know if my mum is right that i am scaring away the right ones with my lifestyle. Honestly, i dont even live flamboyantly neither do I club. I am in my early 30’s and i really need to settle down.

Plz help me with ideas on how to stop attracting gold digging shameless men. As at now, 4 guys re on my neck including head of admin in my firm but they are all my subordinates and I don’t want a scandal. Thank u.

U can't be rich and end up going to where broke people go to.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Mjshexy(f): 5:53pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

Big sis so sorry for what u re going through but it's like u have the secret to attracting such men from your signature. U know what sis just relax & don't be in a haste for a relationship, don't force it, don't be desperate, just be friendly & give it time. Genuine sincere men still exist ok & please be prayerful.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by yinkslinks(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2016
because the rich men dont find you marriageable cus you are too matrialistic and related to Teebliz.
mizlolar:

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 05, 2016
You have a blog that deals in relationships and even have a topic that says how to make anyone fall in love,but here you are.you don gawk yasef

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by tellwisdom: 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
Op, do you have big yansh to start with? ..All i need is a big yansh from you sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

My dear it also happens to guys, one girl I dated conived with guys to say she was hypnotized and they made her clear all the money in my gtb account, she went as far as stabbing herself in the arm

I have seen stories from dating broke girls ... Firstly SRT a standard, for example the guy must be mobile, he must have a job and his own place not living with friends or his parent s

Nigeria has turned young men and women to sociopaths who and desperate for cash.
As in I met a girl day before yesterday on tinder, so yesterday I didn't go to work I jokingly asked her if she wanted to come hang with me, mind you this girl doesn't even know my last name, men the girl entered a cab and called me to say she was is surulere that I should tell the cab guy my address and I should come out and pay.
I just chatted with this girl twice on tinder!!!

I did receive her took her out for lunch because ibddint want to stay in the house alone wit her as I was still in shock even though she had already made her self at home.

Until I dropped her off from lunch I was scared whether armed robbers would suddenly turn up.
Either way you ain't alone, there's nothing wrong with you either, it's most Nigerians that have something wrong with them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by tundelis(m): 5:57pm On May 05, 2016
I for talk say make I marry you but I still dey enjoy my garri in my early 20s
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by BomboyOnline: 5:58pm On May 05, 2016
NikitaNike:
Meet my handsome boy. He doesn't need money just ribbena and u 2 will be lovers 4ever

Cute boy. grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by theEYe21(f): 5:59pm On May 05, 2016
What's the difference between a poor boy and a gold digger grin didn't you read the stories she wrote about gold digging men grin grin grin. You are advising her to make the same mistake over and over again. You are funny oh! grin grin grin. She should date guys on her level that's the best and only solution.
Mutuwa:

you should thank the almighty that men even approach you,there are girls out there,that dogs don't even smell.
thing is you have to continue your search with abundant efforts,the right man will come.you cannot change the fact that you are well to do,even if you try to hide it just to get a descent man,it may only take a while for him to discover and switch to gold digging mode.

why don't you try dating a poor boy for a change? undecided
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by BitterTruthUass(f): 5:59pm On May 05, 2016
My sister I thought I was the only one these boys tried to extort, I read one of your ex tried with kidnappers for 700k ransome "Haha, they must be hungry kidnappers".

I was dating a guy last year only for him to fake a car accident and arrange with a hospital for surgery costing N2.5m. I gave him N1.5m and then realised the doctor was his friend at their University. I wanted to write to the medical association but the doctor's family pleaded and offered me all I had lost. All these guys around sha, anyway I have a handsome cousin who is single, he has his own business. I can hook you guys up smiley.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 05, 2016
Can I also apply in your ministry
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
the babe below is the one for you

Omo Jesu,that is suicidal-

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by surrogatesng: 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
I can marry you as a second wife call 07067866986

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by DropShot: 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

mizlolar:
I received this sms few days after applying for a Job online .. Should i discard it

"Your application for the customer service training has been received, To determine your eligibility for job referrals after the training, come with an updated CV and passport photo to 634 Akin Adesola beside GTBank head office V.I" the sms is from 'OCNL'

Are you for real?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by alizma: 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

considering your position as narrated, what is happening to you is expected, it happens to men too understanding this first will help you to brace the reality and then encourage you to think rightly on the way forward but don't let the happening discourage you.
on what to do, I think your mum has about 50% of the solution. if she could tell what u said she told u, I believe she has more "odd" things to tell you that will help you out. I call it odd because to you, that is the way they sound but believe me, your mum has experience than me and she knows u better than I do.
as for those at your place of work, I don't trust any of them up to 5%and finally listening to your mum because I was about to tell you to drop ur car and start using public transport before I read mum's advice. succed
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by banmee(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

In cases like this, the problem is usually you. You need to look at yourself and readjust how you present and package yourself. I know for a fact that men who are not financial capable with think twice about approaching a woman who looks like a millionaire and well bred.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by drnairalov: 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

why did you have to post it like u are the party involved.. i have seen this story lastweek ...plus u re no where near 30..smh
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

leave the boy he has had too much to drink lately.

So he can continue his hallucinations sorry daydreams about cars and inheritance.

person whey never get bicycle dey dream car

Nairaland EFCC,you can dig o -
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Mutuwa(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
theEYe21:
What's the difference between a poor boy and a gold digger grin didn't you read the stories she wrote about gold digging men grin grin grin. You are advising her to make the same mistake over and over again. You are funny oh! grin grin grin. She should date guys on her level that's the best and only solution.

There is a gulf of difference btwn a gold digger and a poor boy,books won't tell u,but common sense,wisdom and observations will.
Note: Not all gold diggers are poor boys,but most poor boys have gold digging traits.

She should try dating a no body for a change.Dem de plenty.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Tearg1: 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
My sister I can only share my experience with you. What you are experiencing right now is the Enemy throwing distractions at you to cause you to make the wrong choice.
Don't judge people by their finances but it takes the spirit of God to reveal who is genuine and who's not.

God has a man for you (MR RIGHT) but what you need to ask yourself is that, are you truly spiritually ready to receive him? ?.

My advice to you is to draw closer to God in Spirit and in Truth and allow him to guide your paths. He will reveal to you when the time is right. Not in your own time else you will make the wrong choice.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Lumig: 6:05pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

With this submission it shows you are a gold digger. Aiming to reap where you didn't sow. Ole! Thief! Barawo!
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by sneak3(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2016
Not all the guys u meet are suppose to be as expected dear . But don't give up else u might just let the right one slip. We still have few ones who will not really get attached because of money. So my advice; be approachable, drastically reduce ur show of affluence and never be in a hurry to let them know your house
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by InvertedHammer: 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

/
Go and beg your uncle in the village.

/
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by zeusdgrt(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

Well ur story is touchy if is true,but I tink may be you brag too much about what you have and sometimes have control in the relationship that's why guys turn it for gains
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Apelex(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
DragonReborn:
https://www.nairaland.com/2912265/im-very-confused-state-right#42613462
https://www.nairaland.com/3085972/please-need-advice
Here's why NL ladies should not be taken seriously. OP went from being 23 and in her first long term relationship, to being a rich successful woman in her early 30s with bad luck in men, to needing a job and almost being scammed after applying for a job online.

[size=22pt][/size]

Oh Girls leing and flaunting since 12BC..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos) / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.