Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? (49420 Views)

Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by josite: 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
just one word from me will change your experience,you yourself from your choice of words you are the very wrong woman. and for you to be found by the right man you b the right woman.i dont know u but im categorical right now you are the wrong woman.out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by vickydevoka(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Scam 101...

Anyone that believes this cooked up story can believe anything...
you must have had good knowledge of yahoo for you to have perceived dis as SCAM. #bad guy.
Any maga way show up de nigger go nakam full tym. For dere mind na woman be dat cheesy[quote author=iPopAlomo post=45331394]Scam 101...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by marshalcarter: 6:35pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:
Please i need ur help. Am having challenges in area of relationship. I have the problem of ending up with men who are nothing but gold diggers. They seem good from the start but before a few months, they will turn into pests.

I dont know what is responsible for this. I just need a man who ll love me on the basis of who i am not what i have. I am from a well to do family, I am the only daughter of my parents and my dad is late, I actually inherited quite a lot and initially it seemed like a blessing until I got older.

All the Guys i ve met so far re fake displaying fake love just to get hold of what is in my possession. I will give you a little insight so you can understand what I am going tru. Around 2013, my then fiance kidnapped himself and because i already knew he was too needy and then their was a lot of inconsistencies in the story so i ignored the kidnappers who were demanding for 700k ransom. The guys showed up 2 weeks later fuming without any injuries or even shedding any weight

He was ranting and saying all sorts like how wicked i was and how i abandoned him to die. I had to break it off immediately because he was beginning to sound like i was his mother and father joined together. The next relationship went quite the same way.

The guy sold my car and came up with stories of how he was robbed at onipanu by palm-grove. unfortunately for him, i had a tracker which had its own inbuilt battery, so when they disconnected the car battery thinking they have disabled the tracker, they gaffed. the car was subsequently tracked down to shagamu at a hotel managed by his cousin. these are just the few recent ones.

There are many more experiences that i wouldn’t bother you with but I am tired. the worst is that some will even want to move in with me because of the comfort of my place. Its really frustrating. My mum said i should stop driving but its nearly impossible for me to get around lagos without a car.

I simply stopped using the big cars and got a Toyota matrix and i even had to drive myself so it dosnt look like i am the one attracting the wrong men and scaring away the good ones yet i haven’t been lucky.

I am not looking for a millionaire, I just want a man with a little dignity and value not the ones who will start demanding for loans or come up with stories within months of how their visa was stuck or how their mother was diabetic and needed money for blood transfusion. I have heard a lot of such stories and i am tired.

I dont know if my mum is right that i am scaring away the right ones with my lifestyle. Honestly, i dont even live flamboyantly neither do I club. I am in my early 30’s and i really need to settle down.

Plz help me with ideas on how to stop attracting gold digging shameless men. As at now, 4 guys re on my neck including head of admin in my firm but they are all my subordinates and I don’t want a scandal. Thank u.

Please advice. I don't need abuse from you guys... Thanks
Marry me grin
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by G8Arthur(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2016
Hehehhehehehehe. Na dem oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
hibiscus76:
It's because like charges repel while unlike charges attract..stick to one broke man and help his life to help yours

Can u date a broke guy? ? hypocrite. .. angry
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Praktikals(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
DragonReborn:
https://www.nairaland.com/2912265/im-very-confused-state-right#42613462
https://www.nairaland.com/3085972/please-need-advice
Here's why NL ladies should not be taken seriously. OP went from being 23 and in her first long term relationship, to being a rich successful woman in her early 30s with bad luck in men, to needing a job and almost being scammed after applying for a job online.
gringringringringringringrin
gringringringringringrin
gringringringringrin
gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Kaykaymil(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
Listen and Look out for a Man with a goal, Your problem is look for meen who seem to be comfortable and looks can be deceiving as You get to meet men living a champagne life style on Bottle water Salary.
Look for a man who is committed to a goal in life not a man who wants to be rich by anything possible as he would see You as a possibility. There are so many Goal driven men out there.
And by what You are saying You are desperate and on a scale of 1-10 in terms of looks You are on a 4 (no offense) that is why these men want to chop and run. And they are feeding off your desperation. I could go on and on but You need not give into the pressure of getting married. People would take advantage of anybody who is desperate.......
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by kosokoadeyemi: 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
My sister be on ur Neels pray to ur God almighty definately he will answer ur prayer ijmn,stop askin people for advice.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by oketoyinboshola(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
Your story look real...that is why am gonna advice you...friend take it easy, I like the advice your mum gave you, the right man will come for sure, don't be too desperate, becos we men know ladies that are desperate and we always to advantage of them. So, my advice is that leave everything to God.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by okakpu24: 6:39pm On May 05, 2016
I am available, so stop complaining and reach me with this email uchedigital2@yahoo.com. I have been looking for a nice woman for relationship/marriage.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by enshi(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2016
If this op is really a girl then she is just a scum bag Lazy ass cheap scammer.... You had all the said inheritance and you still look for cheap bank jobs... Most of your topics here are on how to make guys fall inlove when non has actually fallen for you..... More so is the u completed building behind you on ur DP part of the inheritance.... Bomboclat
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by femi4: 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
NikitaNike:
Meet my handsome boy. He doesn't need money just ribbena and u 2 will be lovers 4ever
you wan tear my belle with laugh this evening
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by saxtaiwo: 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
My sister don't forget to pray, God has the best for u
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by soulpiano23(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:
Please i need ur help. Am having challenges in area of relationship. I have the problem of ending up with men who are nothing but gold diggers. They seem good from the start but before a few months, they will turn into pests.

I dont know what is responsible for this. I just need a man who ll love me on the basis of who i am not what i have. I am from a well to do family, I am the only daughter of my parents and my dad is late, I actually inherited quite a lot and initially it seemed like a blessing until I got older.

All the Guys i ve met so far re fake displaying fake love just to get hold of what is in my possession. I will give you a little insight so you can understand what I am going tru. Around 2013, my then fiance kidnapped himself and because i already knew he was too needy and then their was a lot of inconsistencies in the story so i ignored the kidnappers who were demanding for 700k ransom. The guys showed up 2 weeks later fuming without any injuries or even shedding any weight

He was ranting and saying all sorts like how wicked i was and how i abandoned him to die. I had to break it off immediately because he was beginning to sound like i was his mother and father joined together. The next relationship went quite the same way.

The guy sold my car and came up with stories of how he was robbed at onipanu by palm-grove. unfortunately for him, i had a tracker which had its own inbuilt battery, so when they disconnected the car battery thinking they have disabled the tracker, they gaffed. the car was subsequently tracked down to shagamu at a hotel managed by his cousin. these are just the few recent ones.

There are many more experiences that i wouldn’t bother you with but I am tired. the worst is that some will even want to move in with me because of the comfort of my place. Its really frustrating. My mum said i should stop driving but its nearly impossible for me to get around lagos without a car.

I simply stopped using the big cars and got a Toyota matrix and i even had to drive myself so it dosnt look like i am the one attracting the wrong men and scaring away the good ones yet i haven’t been lucky.

I am not looking for a millionaire, I just want a man with a little dignity and value not the ones who will start demanding for loans or come up with stories within months of how their visa was stuck or how their mother was diabetic and needed money for blood transfusion. I have heard a lot of such stories and i am tired.

I dont know if my mum is right that i am scaring away the right ones with my lifestyle. Honestly, i dont even live flamboyantly neither do I club. I am in my early 30’s and i really need to settle down.

Plz help me with ideas on how to stop attracting gold digging shameless men. As at now, 4 guys re on my neck including head of admin in my firm but they are all my subordinates and I don’t want a scandal. Thank u.

have you seen any one you love among these guys?Check out those your subordinates.Look out for any one that is industrious and shows real ownership(not eye service ownership)of that firm of yours.Your husband is so close just your thoughts that is scary you away from him.Be vigilant about this.Then you will invite me for the ceremony.!
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT IF WE ALL TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by chimmyluv90: 6:42pm On May 05, 2016
Talk to God about it,,,,not sharing it here
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by GOFON(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2016
@mizlolar,

I am sorry for your experiences so far. Please you need to go for deliverance and you need to do it urgently. God will separate you from every negative influence in Jesus name. Read the followings:

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/stop-attracting-unhealthy-relationships-3-promises-make-to-yourself/
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by missyge(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

Hmm. dis is serious. But i still keep wondering y ladies dnt dont look into d future wen it comes to marriage. We marry based on the present situation. My dear pls, y not tell God to lead u to ur right partner and frget weda a guy is rich or not. wen u meet d right persn, even if hes d poorest, ul be happy, ul both make d riches. Wat if u marry a millionaire and u aint even ejoying his millions. Pls pray for Gods direction.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by firstolalekan(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

And you have a website for.... lipsrsealed

You better meet firstolalekan smiley
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by unipol(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2016
The poster is right because this is nigeria. Those critisizing her are equally gold diggers too. But the fact is that the hard working boys are passing through the same or sometimes worse stories. Is even has to be the whole family demanding from the guy. Nigerian people are mainly gold diggers, so the only suggestion is to try non nigerian. Our hard working guys have learnt to do the same, but we also face another challange of not getting the traditional respect men get in their matrimonial home. But honestly every white lover is willing to pay his or her bills. No gold digging, no longer throath for money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by cococandy(f): 6:45pm On May 05, 2016
DragonReborn:
https://www.nairaland.com/2912265/im-very-confused-state-right#42613462
https://www.nairaland.com/3085972/please-need-advice
Here's why NL ladies should not be taken seriously. OP went from being 23 and in her first long term relationship, to being a rich successful woman in her early 30s with bad luck in men, to needing a job and almost being scammed after applying for a job online.
Very funny.

Well at least she can write.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by francotunsco: 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
You sound wicked, selfish and uncaring! You said you dont need a millionaire but you are not ready to spend millions on your guy. From your post, you claim to have bought expensive Toyota Matrix, even though you implied it was cheap to you, but, you want a guy who would love you genuinely and not desire to match up with you! Who you wan epp self!
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by tosinjay(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Scam 101...

You're right. I don't believe the story so i cannot even try to share any opinions. I can wonder how so many people drafting story to match to the fp
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 05, 2016
naija women

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Missmossy(f): 6:51pm On May 05, 2016
Lies upon lies!!! You don't even look wealthy grin

Keep on deceiving yourself, you have been noticed.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by permanentgrace(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

So the only good/right thing would've been for you and perhaps your family members to be broke then you can now gold-dig from the rich niggurs out there? Now that you are the rich one and bros dem need small bar from you, it has become an abomination? I always maintain that if women were to be in control of most wealth in the world as it's currently occupy by men, this world would've been a hell for we men. We spend money on women everyday for their hair, clothings, feeding, accomodation, transport, education and what have you and in all these, we hardly complain and see nothing wrong in what we are doing. Let a woman pay N200 for your haircut and see the whole world burning down and CNN/BBC carrying the news a woman has paid for a man's haircut. My dear, go marry yourself if you dont want a man who is interesting in your money. Like you wouldnt have done same to rich dudes out there if you were broke?
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by esonuu(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2016
mizlolar:

i need true love,a decent and faithful lady,hav been meeting the opposite,if u wish,we can hook up,if i ask for a dime 4rm u even 4 a day,kick me outta ur life
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by donfelix4sure(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
U beta run to God for direction n nt NLdrs.
U seems nt humble.U seems too flashy.Just considerin to dime ur light a bit n real men ll come.
God first.Mtt 6:33
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by souljaboi51(m): 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
Don't flaunt it, stay humble. There are good guys out there. All the best
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
The story is fake. I just checked your profile and I saw this thread, which says you are 23years old.
https://www.nairaland.com/2912265/im-very-confused-state-right
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Mystery007(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
Believe thus op's story at ur own peril. Onye Asi, lienus nba. I guess u re d gold digger here. SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by Taiwo20(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
I don't believe your story.....
You registered in February and you have posted a lot of topics...and the topics looks like what's usually posted by guys.
Re: Why Do Only Broke Men Approach Me For Marriage? by faceyourfear: 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Scam 101...

haha ipop..you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos) / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.