Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Husband & Wife Duped Me Of N1.3m Using Fake Land Deal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband & Wife Duped Me Of N1.3m Using Fake Land Deal (973 Views)

"How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID / Cultists Kill Man For Obstructing Land Deal (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband & Wife Duped Me Of N1.3m Using Fake Land Deal by gist4kidsblog: 11:47am On May 05, 2016
A reader of Gistmelove..Com sent this with documents and said the company is still duping others who have no idea that the estate land they claim to be selling is fake. Fraud unit should look into this:

Good day Gistmelove,
I am a staff of First Bank. I have been defrauded by Megat and Partners Estate Limited in No.131 Alausa shopping complex Ikeja, Lagos.

We were victims of these real estate scam along side my colleges in other branches. We are trying to make a case with the company at the EFCC and reveal their scam.

They are scammers, thieves. I bought a land of over 1.3 million naira from Palms Estate along Lusada road, Igbesa around the Chinesse free trade zone. They have other abandoned estate like Kedar, Integrity and a new one in Ibadan, etc.

I can confirm that I heard Unicef, Tincan Island Cooprative, Airforce Ikeja, First Bank, Navy Apapa, Chevron, etc. are some of those that bought into this real estate scam.

I heard the managing director lives in number 9 Ladoke Akintola street G.R.A Ikeja. The worst is that they are still selling the plots of land to innocent new victims.

Also, I have attached the picture of the MD and managing partner his the wife, Mr and Mrs Andrre. I beg you in the Name of God help [let relevant agencies know about this scam]!!!

I believe the documents should be forwarded to EFCC, so the couple can answer relevant questions.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/husband-wife-duped-me-of-n13m-using.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Husband & Wife Duped Me Of N1.3m Using Fake Land Deal by gist4kidsblog: 11:47am On May 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husband & Wife Duped Me Of N1.3m Using Fake Land Deal by diMITCHELL: 11:49am On May 05, 2016
Re: Husband & Wife Duped Me Of N1.3m Using Fake Land Deal by flexxyworld(m): 11:51am On May 05, 2016
Skibo WAIT..
Re: Husband & Wife Duped Me Of N1.3m Using Fake Land Deal by Burris(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2019
I met with the MD in my office whose picture is below and he came to me with a good deal and I'm about to make Payment Monday. Thank God I stumbled on this thread, never would I anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (photos) / Chilling Story Of How Catholic Priests Were Attacked In Anambra By Herdsmen / F*ck the mods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.