Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) (64232 Views)

Victor Omoregie, Vanguard Manager Dies In His Lagos Office After Slumping / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by metromediaboss: 1:22pm On May 05, 2016
Honorable Omoregie Ogbeide -Ihama who represents Oredo federal constituency turned out in his full traditional attire to the House of Representatives on Tuesday May 3rd. He dressed this way because he had to inform the house of the passing of the Oba of Benin, Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Erediauwa. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-see-what-lawmaker-wore-to.html

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2016
Surely, He's from Edo, because of the passing away of the Oba.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 05, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

This is public nudity, see his nipple^s on display and most of the Reps staring at its sizes angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2016
He would be more comfortable under a palm tree with the elders....

58 Likes

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:26pm On May 05, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalast-iclala sef

This is public nudity, see his nipple^s on display and most of the Reps staring at its sizes angry

Wetin carry your eyes go there??

You be GAYbriel??

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Pwayne2016(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Wetin carry your eyes go there??
You be GAYbriel??
Bros as u dey carry Mimzy matter for head
Abeg who she epp??
Garri na one cup 30naira
She fit make am 10naira
Coz Egusi soup dey hungry me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:34pm On May 05, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Bros as u dey carry Mimzy matter for head

Abeg who she epp??

Garri na one cup 30naira

She fit make am 10naira

Coz Egusi soup dey hungry me

Oya take EgusiSoup

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3679480_img20160504193122_jpegf432cecb5cc2909f1aa1d5073438edd8

Make sure you vote for Mimzy after eating the food. Thanks.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by yekparikpa(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2016
This should be in the entertainment section. SMH for our current set of lawmakers

1 Like

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Adebola02(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2016
NASS fashion runway. I like the fact that he's presenting a bill even in is gorgeous raiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2016
You gotta have the upper body to pull off this dress style.

Me likey. It's a traditional attire. If he wore it to the house of reps because he needs to officially inform them about the Oba's death, there's nothing wrong with that.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Beremx(f): 1:40pm On May 05, 2016
See his fallen breasts. he should have won a bra. grin what happened to six packs?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2016
Very cute outfit

2 Likes

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2016
I knew he must be an Edo man
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by omowolewa: 1:47pm On May 05, 2016
He is used to village square meetings and towns hall.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Generalkorex(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2016
Upon all the wardrope allowance wey dem collect
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by omenka(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

Hain!! I give up on you. Rotflmao!! gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by stobery(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2016
The guy fresh shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by dridowu: 2:14pm On May 05, 2016
So proud of his King and proud of his culture.

I Love this

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2016
Lolz, the heat is just too much, right here its 39 degrees, and hot, that man in the house want fresh air grin lolz he is der and wants to offically inform the house, of the passing away, to the great beyond, the Oba of Benin, Oba Otor pe' aaa

1 Like

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by wowmenow: 2:48pm On May 05, 2016
This is why I support lai mohammed on masquerade job

The person the that dress the Rep do make money

2 Likes

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by NigerianScholar: 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
Na nollywood jor
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by titi4fola(f): 3:21pm On May 05, 2016
Not good enough! Is not as if he's attending village meeting.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Marlvin(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2016
Beremx:
See his fallen breasts. he should have won a bra. grin
what happened to six packs?

So at his age, he should focus on 6packs n taking selfies . really ?

14 Likes

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Marlvin(m): 3:27pm On May 05, 2016
I see nothing wrong with his attire, he's only upholding his culture and tradition

8 Likes

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
Lai's proposition can be rewarding afterall cheesy
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by hazyfm: 3:48pm On May 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Evathyst(f): 3:48pm On May 05, 2016
Nothing wrong with his attire nau. undecided undecided

Besides, I admire his 6 packs sha, at his age lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyways, Vote Mimzy for Miss Nairaland 2016. She's got what it takes.
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Innodon(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2016
Culture

1 Like

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by jerryunit48: 3:49pm On May 05, 2016
This is the House of Representatives not the senate so he was probably trying to show to his constituencies that he is representing them at the federal level and also as you can see he wants to inform them of passing away of the Oba
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 05, 2016
Y
Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:49pm On May 05, 2016
That's not even how Bini's tie their wrappers.

2 Likes

Re: Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.