Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Charge Your Phone With A Burning Fire - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Charge Your Phone With A Burning Fire (1376 Views)

The Spot Size Of A Burning Laser Is Indicative Of A Couple Of Factors / Unbelievable! Burning Fire Can Charge Your Phone / How To Charge Your Smartphone With A Burning Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charge Your Phone With A Burning Fire by habuchelsea(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-i9N7B6O5bk4/Vys4h8SFo2I/AAAAAAAAAy4/XI5fKLDVq-YkGdPE0D3SBxsathYe5jRVgCK4B/s1600/charge%2Byour%2Bphone%2Bwith%2Bfire.png[/img]
Don't quote me wrong on this i actually mean you can charge your phone using a new technological charger which warrants the use of burning fire NOT to put the phone inside fire to charge it. lol, I wonder how technology will become in the near future because you just can't imagine how the world is drastically changing here and there. FlameStower charger is the answer to all this whereby it uses a burning fire to charge any kind of phone that support the use of USB cord.

it cannot only charge your phone but any device with a micro-USB port like camera, flashlight and others. Any fire source will work including camp stove, campfire or grill and its light, compact and rugged in appearance. it uses 2.5 average watts of power which is quite enough to charge your phone in about 2.5 hours, 2 minutes of charge time gives 4 minutes of talk time.

This is basically designed to work with any open flame, cooking stoves, emergency candles and anything. once the blade is in fire, the thermal energy is transferred to the thermoelectric generator TEG and the opposite surface of the TEG is in contact with the water reservoir. Hot side get hot and cold side remains cool in which the difference generate electricity to charge your phone.

You should know that this won't charge your phone as fast as your normal charging adaptor but its actually important in terms of electricity blackout or in the case of those spending much time in the bush while running out of battery, then i guarantee this is your solution to tackle battery drainage on your phone.

The charger is available at Amazon at an affordable price of just $100

You can check out the youtube video of how it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gce27LNULcQ

Source|: http://www.wikiban.com/2016/05/how-to-charge-your-phone-with-burning.html

(1) (Reply)

Great Power 150W Aspire Archon TC Box Mod Launching Now / Why Sim Card Registration Is Necessary / PSC Solar Xantra Inverters Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.