Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld (39988 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by DrayZee: 9:52pm On May 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH, I love Telemundo so much!
The romance in it is hot, many Nigeria guys need to be watching and learn many romantic touches.

There really isn't anything to learn from them. You only enjoy the series of twists and suspense. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by IamMhizTemi(f): 10:03pm On May 05, 2016
Lol.Telemundo make sense die
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by homealone2(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The romance in it is hot, many Nigeria guys need to be watching and learn many romantic touches.

deluded comment...nothing is more romantic to Nigeria girls than
(Money! Money!! Money!!! shopping, etc)

4 Likes

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Qabt(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
Most house wives re guilty of dis

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 05, 2016
etenyong:
This is the problem in almost every home that have Gotv or DSTV. I used to compliant before but since d first day my wife introduced me to it, my life has not been the same again. I now watch Saloni, East meet west, Vow, etc. As @ now 8:38 pm, i'm watching East meet west.O God pls deliver me and my family from this Indian soaps.
BROTHER U NEED HELP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Missyetty(f): 10:12pm On May 05, 2016
Lol! I hate those unrealistic thing, i will rather sleep than watch those series, always repeating the same storyline and the same plot.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Xyzaid(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2016
What is telemundo?

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by limdude: 10:12pm On May 05, 2016
If it's just telemundo n zeeworld e still good sef; my fiance is ruining my life with this nonsense Tom and Jerry cartoons in addition as well.

the day NEPA cut light I go happy die cos I nor go buy fuel for generator, imagine even football match I can't watch.

2 Likes

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Icaretoo: 10:23pm On May 05, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Word of advise don't divorce her Jst disconnect d dish

Simple and short
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by ideology(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2016
Dottore:
Women and their addiction to fantasy. This accounts for high rates of irrational reasoning, fake lifestyle and laziness. Well I'm happy that guy's are becoming wiser these days
good one but the guy is not wise, divorce no de pay,

Apply the following steps
1. Ignore her for a month.

Else

2. Stop eating her meals
Else

3. Sexx starve her
Else

4. Lock those channels, or stop dstv subscription or disconnect the cables

5. Get her a job, she seems like a house wife, me no like housewife, they are not different from housemaids
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by lanicky(f): 10:30pm On May 05, 2016
Funny mansmiley
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by dikeigbo2(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Do you mean rechargeable lanterns grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by yungest(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:

mtcheew.......RUBBISH
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by armyofone(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2016
So the husband can't cook for his family?
Makes no difference...if he goes the divorce route, then cooking will be his work automatically grin

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by samenet(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2016
Zee world and their soaps, there culture and Idol worship!. All are alien to us. The cinematography of the soap are so unrealistic and daft. Yet women watch this stuff. I don't get it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by lanicky(f): 10:35pm On May 05, 2016
limdude:
If it's just telemundo n zeeworld e still good sef; my fiance is ruining my life with this nonsense Tom and Jerry cartoons in addition as well.

the day NEPA cut light I go happy die cos I nor go buy fuel for generator, imagine even football match I can't watch.

You don't like Tom and Jerrysad
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Xbox222: 10:35pm On May 05, 2016
Nigeria ladies are bunch of crap. So senseless group of idiots

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 05, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
To women, telemundo is like a teenager discovering sex for the first time.

If not because my wife dey hear word, we for don dey court sef . After plenty talk talk, she had to reduce her addiction.

But I also learnt something: that the way I felt at the time was exactly how she was feeling when she was worried about my addiction to my phone.

Marriage is about empathy, putting yourself in your spouse's shoe sometimes.

For those saying 'disconnect the dish', your wife is not a toddler, you can't treat her like a baby.

Most times, talking, not talking down on her does the magic.
Your comment is the best.

2 Likes

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Xbox222: 10:36pm On May 05, 2016
Nigeria ladies are bunch of crap. So senseless group of idiot beggers

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by 2sexycom(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:

we are Africans. We don't do romance tongue
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Joenyam(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2016
No need for divorce oh, ain't gat time for court sessions!

I'll just come home with a very hot and sexy lady as she is seeing her soap, if she asks I'll tell her the lady is my good friend. Will do this repeatedly, one day she will ask me more seriously, then I'll encourage her to keep seeing Telemundo while the lady do her JOB as a housewife.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by lanicky(f): 10:44pm On May 05, 2016
samenet:
Zee world and their soaps, there culture and Idol worship!. All are alien to us. The cinematography of the soap are so unrealistic and daft. Yet women watch this stuff. I don't get it.

Entertainment is entertainmentsmiley. We don't get why men watch football and basketball toosmiley

Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by ExInferis(m): 10:48pm On May 05, 2016
HE NEEDS EDIBLE CATERING!!

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by atinukedam(f): 10:51pm On May 05, 2016
etenyong:
This is the problem in almost every home that have Gotv or DSTV. I used to compliant before but since d first day my wife introduced me to it, my life has not been the same again. I now watch Saloni, East meet west, Vow, etc. As @ now 8:38 pm, i'm watching East meet west.O God pls deliver me and my family from this Indian soaps.
u re on track, nah only zee world can do it beta
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Cityguy: 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
TheArchangel:
Who is he talking to, the wife or the public
Whose problem is it anyway
Hahaha. My thoughts exactly!!
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Vveni(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
The problem with watching the soaps operas is that afterwards they would expect a reasonable, disciplined and realistic man to start copying those fake and cosmetic love life to please them!!! Most women and dreaming, too irrational.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Sunnypar(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2016
tspun:
People should watch out for these three things: avoid a major addiction, don't get so deeply into debt that it controls your life, and don't start a family before you're ready to settle down.
mjblinks grin
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by NifemiOlu(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2016
I don't know why men keep complaining about this. Block those stupid channels with passwords you can't remember. That's what I did. Problem solved.

3 Likes

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by sanchezJ(f): 10:56pm On May 05, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
To women, telemundo is like a teenager discovering sex for the first time.

If not because my wife dey hear word, we for don dey court sef . After plenty talk talk, she had to reduce her addiction.

But I also learnt something: that the way I felt at the time was exactly how she was feeling when she was worried about my addiction to my phone.

Marriage is about empathy, putting yourself in your spouse's shoe sometimes.

For those saying 'disconnect the dish', your wife is not a toddler, you can't treat her like a baby.

Most times, talking, not talking down on her does the magic.
buy Dstv Explorer. Dat one get Pause,Play,Rewind and Record.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by oglalasioux(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Word of advise don't divorce her Jst disconnect d dish

She'll go elsewhere to watch it and that's worse.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
These are the type of wives dat deserve serious beating

This is the most ridiculous and idiotic statement of the year. Why would a wife deserve "serious beating" by her husband because she is addicted to something? Some Nigerians and their lack of brainpower.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! / Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.