Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (82275 Views)

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2016
Tjaypears:
I'm a Yoruba man and I'm a Muslim. My religion has nothing to do with violence.

An Hausa man killed one man and people started killing Hausa men. Does this make sense to any right thinking person ? Find the man who killed another man and hand him over to the police or else killed the murderer (frontier justice/jungle justice) but why kill his tribes men ? . I don't know why young Nigerians here will be happy to incite war. If you have a kid or children, if you've got aged parents , if you've got dreams and goals you will never support war. Who says Nigeria needs to divide before we can be a great nation? God help this nation.
?..who says Nigeria will be a great nation in fifty years timee be like this our backwardness never tire u??our children go still face power outage in Nigeria ...this country is not working and will not work. grin : grin
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by lagosrd: 11:15pm On May 05, 2016
youngeagle:
Sometimes I wonder if the God that created me created the Northeasterns,why ist any little provocation from other tribe always result to death,we should look into this o...they kill at anytime with no remorse.

U see the truth is that we are not in this world by accident buy I can assure you that we are in Nigeria via big mistake. " so shi site WA, ilu la shiya"
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Rayhutar(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2016
Sirfergie1:
If u don't want to die in the north, tell your people to stop killing our people in the east. Otherwise, u knw the rest, i dont need to tell u. thank GOD u are even in my state. we shall kill all the igbos the 19 northern states.
See this yibba ode,which 19 northern, middle belt states are tired of Hausa-fulani killing them and taking over their land, internet warrior grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Erickthewreck: 11:28pm On May 05, 2016
When is this gonna stop
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ibedun: 11:30pm On May 05, 2016
Kai see ABA!!!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by bayinq25(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2016
Vomm:
Hey! Don't take it personal!!
I concur, just that u will hardly see a christian group gathering to kill people like that.

Bosnia?
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Jman06(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2016
I trust Ana boys!

You don't do law with @bok1
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by bayinq25(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Death is death. There is no better death.
Being passive does not stop them from killing people as you can see, so it is better to actually go down fighting.There is no true peace without some form of confrontation and an ''enough is enough'' mentality.
But then you need to be a man to understand that.
Maybe yoruba women don't give birth to real men nowadays.
Jesus never fought a war,he used his head.That's what real men do
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by dikeizu1(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2016
they think them de for mile12 or orile where they pursue yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Rayhutar(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2016
Khalifa100:
Igbo nd Hausa at it again, waiting for a reprisal at either north west or north east FINGER CROSSED
yibba cward, continue waiting
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by YourMrBoo: 11:55pm On May 05, 2016
kaziblake:
whether you like it or not zik is the father of igbos

If zik is the father of Igbos. Who is the father of zik? A Yoruba?
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by drstone1: 12:09am On May 06, 2016
Tjaypears:

Lolz! Will your hatred towards me change the price of petrol?
If my massage of peace don't go down well with you then you can head to the north. You demise won't be missed by your fellow war thirsty friends. But it's better for you to have a rethink.
I don't hate you bro. Sense is cheap buy if you can afford it.

This is what happens when a man decides to use his anus instead of his brain to think. So igbo peeps should just fold their hands n watch while being intimidated psychologically and physically in their homeland because they should be afraid of reprisal in the North. Are you OK upstairs? The notoriety of hausa Fulani penchant for bloodletting started in their own enclaves. Now they seem emboldened to export it to other lands. Hausa Fulani and violence,It's no longer a new thing. Because even when you are walking peacefully in your backyard,they bring trouble come meet you. Not even after d massacres of ibo peeps during GEJ just to provoke war. If Hausa wan spoil Buhari government with war mongering they can please go ahead. We always knew their messiah had nothing upstairs but to spread bloodletting n Jihad. These guys surely need to be cured of their religious by a superior n more brutal force. Your type by the way you have spoken should be watched out for sabotage n betrayal. Whenever they visit show them your arse so they can stab it well. If your own Brother slap you,you fit show am the next side of your face,so he can wipe yu another Slap..But if DEVIL or him pickin they approach you. No make that mistake. RESIST THE DEVIL and he will flee from you. Give no place for the devil to plant his feet.

7 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2016
The whole stuff is getting out of hand......
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On May 06, 2016
AnotherSeun:
we all know where all this heat started from...
vomitting hate speech and planting hatred in peoples mind to commit havoc....

this country was alrdy peaceful b4, a man who sees himself as a messiah appears in the picture...
only the wise can understand this now but the foolish ones will understand at the end of it all....
When a man who is being cheated decides to keep quiet, he becomes a wise man. But, when he reacts, he becomes a fool, by your definition! In that case, let me be a fool forever!

3 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 06, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Sad

I think the real problem here is simple.

Nigerians do not trust the law enforcement agencies to do a good job prosecuting evildoers.

See....the hausa man that stabbed the Ibo guy could have just been held and arrested by the Police, who would have charged him to court for assault with a deadly weapon. Court imposes the requisite sentence, everyone goes home happy....and lessons are learned.

But in Nigeria....due to several factors including lack of judges,poor law enforcement, overcrowded prisons,and prsioners being set free on bail,as well as perceived, actual,and imaginary unfairness.....most Nigerians do not trust the Law.

Instead...we would rather carry fists and stones to attack innocent people who know nothing about the crime.

This is not just a problem in Aba....it has happened across the country.

Our Law enforcement agencies need to sit up.....and they need more funding,more personnel,and more training.

And for anyone rejoicing over this violence....know that that is how investors are chased away. If investors percieve that an area is violent...they won't come.That is why the North is underdeveloped....as are many other parts of Nigeria.Abia state needs to do better by everyone.
.....And, everybody goes home happy. What about the family of the deceased? Goes home happy too?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 06, 2016
Beremx:
I fear for a reprisal. I pray it doesn't happen.

God have mercy!
hmm in Aba? Ipob head quarters! Don't worry about reprisal attacks na them go find fulani go north.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On May 06, 2016
Its Friday, meet them in their Mosque.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by freeborn76(m): 12:21am On May 06, 2016
drmikeadams:
?..who says Nigeria will be a great nation in fifty years timee be like this our backwardness never tire u??our children go still face power outage in Nigeria ...this country is not working and will not work. grin : grin

See foolishness talking! I don't blame you, you have never crossed the Niger before, Aba local champion. If you have any sense at all, you will know that this action has put the lives of millions of Igbos living in the North in jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

See this yibba ode,which 19 northern, middle belt states are tired of Hausa-fulani killing them and taking over their land, internet warrior grin grin
remove Plateau, Adamawa, Benue, Nassarawa from the MAD NUT( North) . They're really NUTS!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Rayhutar(m): 12:31am On May 06, 2016
freeborn76:

See foolishness talking! I don't blame you, you have never crossed the Niger before, Aba local champion. If you have any sense at all, you will know that this action has put the lives of millions of Igbos living in the North in jeopardy.
which lives of Igbos, so they should sit down in their homeland and watch their people been slaughtered like chicken as they did in Lagos and indigenous people where runing away from strangers in their ancestral land, anything wey won happen make e happen ooo, maybe na time to end this useless amalgamation.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On May 06, 2016
drstone1:

This is what happens when a man decides to use his anus instead of his brain to think. So igbo peeps should just fold their hands n watch while being intimidated psychologically and physically in their homeland because they should be afraid of reprisal in the North. Are you OK upstairs? The notoriety of hausa Fulani penchant for bloodletting started in their own enclaves. Now they seem emboldened to export it to other lands. Hausa Fulani and violence,It's no longer a new thing. Because even when you are walking peacefully in your backyard,they bring trouble come meet you. Not even after d massacres of ibo peeps during GEJ just to provoke war. If Hausa wan spoil Buhari government with war mongering they can please go ahead. We always knew their messiah had nothing upstairs but to spread bloodletting n Jihad. These guys surely need to be cured of their religious by a superior n more brutal force. Your type by the way you have spoken should be watched out for sabotage n betrayal. Whenever they visit show them your arse so they can stab it well. If your own Brother slap you,you fit show am the next side of your face,so he can wipe yu another Slap..But if DEVIL or him pickin they approach you. No make that mistake. RESIST THE DEVIL and he will flee from you. Give no place for the devil to plant his feet.
Please, permit me to use the pics below for me screen saver!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by edupedia: 1:12am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

yibba cward, continue waiting

...its in IPOB blood to behave like courageous lunatics...keep it up...when they quietly organize themselves against your people up north and lorry loads of dead traders start coming in u can go ahead and say like a lunatic that it is cos Yorubas are cowards...ode!
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by drmikeadams(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2016
freeborn76:

grin grin grin see wisdom talking..ewu awusa... grin grin so Fulani cows can intimidate every body and go scot free cos others Na animals... grin go smoke ur awusa weed and sleep

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Adelaide2: 1:26am On May 06, 2016
DauraDullard0:
What exactly is your point? I thought you're an American... How come you seem to be taking sides.

Just fvck off this thread before I send vultures after you. Irredeemable bigot!

You actually believe he is not Yoruba? That guy is 100% ijebu egba. grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by zonax(m): 3:56am On May 06, 2016
youngeagle:
I don't think so o,because people in the west practicing the same religion Aint that violent...I think some people brainwash them.

You are right there. Violence has no place in the true Islamic doctrine. Few evil men uses Islam to propergate their own devilish ideas and only the ignorant ones are buying into those ideas. No true Muslim will kill.
-I am a Christian though but I believe we all worship one Supreme God. Just in different ways-
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On May 06, 2016
henry49:
.....And, everybody goes home happy. What about the family of the deceased? Goes home happy too?

The family of the deceased will at least go home with the satisfaction that the Law has done its job properly.

And let's be honest.....the demise of a loved one always leaves a void,no matter the ''reaction''....that won't be filled by attacking several innocents who know nothing about the death.

We have to grow out of our inordinate desire in this country to resort to violence over every small grievance. And that includes the Hausas too...as well as everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 5:39am On May 06, 2016
Tjaypears:
[s]I'm a Yoruba man and I'm a Muslim. My religion has nothing to do with violence.

An Hausa man killed one man and people started killing Hausa men. Does this make sense to any right thinking person ? Find the man who killed another man and hand him over to the police or else killed the murderer (frontier justice/jungle justice) but why kill his tribes men ? . I don't know why young Nigerians here will be happy to incite war. If you have a kid or children, if you've got aged parents , if you've got dreams and goals you will never support war. Who says Nigeria needs to divide before we can be a great nation? God help this nation.[/s]

Wetin this yoruba Allakuba person dey talk. So if the killer ran into the barracks, his brothers shouldn't pay the price? For more than 80 years your hausa muslims have been killing Igbos without paying for it, they obviously thought it will go forever. Aba is not mile12 where the indigenes run to Ogun, Oyo for protection from fulani. For every Igbo life taken today anywhere in nigeria, there is now a very great price to pay.

Tell the Army to hand over the fulani soldier who shot the guy to the youths, We are not interested in their usual 'we have arrested and will bring the culprit to book" balderdash. Give us that murderer or there will be no peace.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 5:45am On May 06, 2016
Tjaypears:

Well I can understand your frustration but I will only ask you a simple question since you escaped the violence in north are you telling me you've not encountered Muslims in your present location ? How many times have houses been burnt and people killed by Muslims in your present location?
I was born in kaduna and we had to escape to Ibadan in 1995 due to Hausas violence. It doesn't matter if you're Muslims or Christians. They target outside tribe whenever there is conflict.

I thought it was only Igbos that are usually been 'suyanized' in hausaland? Hausas don't touch yoruba during riots.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by sympathysenior(m): 5:49am On May 06, 2016
We don't need to fast and pray before retaliating, Abia dey ready in any time. Waiting for zoo to comment.
Re: Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On May 06, 2016
Tjaypears:

Hahaha! Stupidity at its peak. what has Yorubas got to do with the Fulani/Hausa killings Igbo? Are they not killing people in Yoruba lands too ? some People among igbos are just brain dead. If we Yorubas are backstabbers and good at 'eye service' that's good at least. At least we are not murderers and imbeciles like 'some' igbos and 'some' Hausas.

Before you run your mouth I don't generalize ok. Don't go about generalizing when you need to say stuff about some people amount a tribe.
I am from the Niger Delta,and having lived with the hausas,igbo,and yourubas I can tell you a bit about them,truth sometimes hurts, it's a bitter pill to swallow, maybe I can get you a spoon full of sugar to make this bitter pill go down

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) / Northern Nigeria Developing And Growing Stronger Than Ever Before(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.