Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Need A Guarantor In A Financial Institution. Please Help !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Guarantor In A Financial Institution. Please Help !!! (1274 Views)

Is It Right For A Bank To Compel A Guarantor To Offset Employee Indebtedness? / Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. / Job Discrimination Based On Institution Graduated From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Guarantor In A Financial Institution. Please Help !!! by akuracy(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
I just got a job since I finished serving last year July. The offer requires that I have two guarantors from either medical or legal profession and from a financial institution. I have already gotten that from other profession but don't know anybody here in Lagos who works in a financial institution. The criteria requires a photocopy of the ID card, a passport photograph and a business card of the guarantor. please help a Nairalander here. Am resuming on Monday 9th May, 2016 and I am to submit the forms on the said date.

please help!!! cry

ammyluv2002
hateu2
stfuareugod
ednut

abeg make una help me share ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Guarantor In A Financial Institution. Please Help !!! by Nobody: 2:39am On May 06, 2016
If you have somebody else outside lagos, who works in a financial institution, use the person, you can scan all those forms to the person for filling.

And he/she too will scan and send to you or your HR directly with passports and id cards when he is done.

Getting a guarantor online might be difficult because it is risky to guarantee a stranger or somebody that is not well known.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Guarantor In A Financial Institution. Please Help !!! by akuracy(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2016
Tolullopsy:
If you have somebody else outside lagos, who works in a financial institution, use the person, you can scan all those forms to the person for filling.

And he/she too will scan and send to you or your HR directly with passports and id cards when he is done.

Getting a guarantor online might be difficult because it is risky to guarantee a stranger or somebody that is not well known.
Thank you bro. This will help
Re: I Need A Guarantor In A Financial Institution. Please Help !!! by emmanuelbrown26: 8:55am On May 06, 2016
mehn if u are looking for that type of help here, mehn u are on a long ting, just go wit wat tolullopsy told u dats all, even some of ur people might not like to gurantee u

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Trade Marketing Officers In Oyo State / Career Opportunity (URGENT) / Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Course 2017 Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.