Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank (26861 Views)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by 247frolicboss(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2016
The convo started when twitter user TJ Okaro tried to use Heritage bank's ATM and encountered a problem with his pin. He got on twitter to alert the bank of his problem. The convo that followed will get you laughing. Read the rest of the tweets below...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/check-out-this-funny-convo-between.html

cc lalasticlala

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by 247frolicboss(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Bash92(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2016
Lol, really impressed. The person in charge of there twitter handle should be given a pay rise. cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Juxtified(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2016
lol. I give them 10/10 also.

I hope they won't change this their commendable attitude towards customers when their customer base increases.

I remember GTBank used to be like that until they became 'big boys', now they send you to queue outside the bank, before you now progress slowly into the queue within the banking hall. Not to mention their insulting & lackadaisical attitude.

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by DaBullIT(m): 10:59pm On May 05, 2016
Now that's hilarity grin

But what or who is T??

grin

7 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by omenka(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2016
Dang! Lmao! cheesycheesy

Now I feel the urge to open an account with them and encourage my friends to as well. cheesy

Try this with UBA and you'd wish the world still practices only trade by batter. Most archaic bank on the planet!

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by omenka(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2016
This chat alone could get you more customers than a thousand pictures with Don Jazzy or a hundred smart tweets featuring "ti take over"...

#SmartBusiness.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Consiglier: 12:46am On May 06, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by CecyAdrian(f): 12:56am On May 06, 2016
Not bad undecided, quite interesting I would say

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by ki02020(m): 1:03am On May 06, 2016
The ending aspect of the whole Convo makes me feel the story was cooked with weed to portray them as socialites bank

...In other words all na for publicity cool

8 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by jeyselassie(m): 4:15am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now that's hilarity grin

But what or who is T??

grin
either tiwa savage or tee billz

23 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by VocalWalls: 6:35am On May 06, 2016
Lovely this shows professionalism. A pay raise please

Tips To Give Your Home A Fresh Look In 10 Minutes
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by kirchofff(m): 6:36am On May 06, 2016
Huhuhuhuhghahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Toeyoursea(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2016
c
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Badgers14: 6:37am On May 06, 2016
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by ziego(m): 6:38am On May 06, 2016
End time joke
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by refiner(f): 6:38am On May 06, 2016
undecidedundecided
forgot to laugh tho!

#trendrefiner!wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by driand(m): 6:38am On May 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Toeyoursea(m): 6:38am On May 06, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Juxtified:
lol. I give them 10/10 also.
I hope they won't change this their commendable attitude towards customers when their customer base increases.
I remember GTBank used to be like that until they became 'big boys', now they send you to queue outside the bank, before you now progress slowly into the queue within the banking hall. Not to mention their insulting & lackadaisical attitude.
CecyAdrian:

onpoint!
Cc:GTB

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by solid3(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2016
grin
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by chinawapzy(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2016
#Agrobalm# ask u guys whr d moni dey
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by driand(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2016
Abeg make I ask o, WHO IS "T-"?
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by lightheart(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2016
Big ups!!!!

Shey T-billz lo'nsoro grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by hakeem4(m): 6:41am On May 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Speakdatruth: 6:42am On May 06, 2016
both of dem are on drugs
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Helkayklassic(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2016
When you are not Mr. T. Teebillz don suffer o.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by IamLEGEND1: 6:42am On May 06, 2016
what is heritage bank?

na where pesin papa dey save him shidren inheritance?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by slapandfall(m): 6:43am On May 06, 2016
Fsharp
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by olarhtunji(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2016
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by tellwisdom: 6:45am On May 06, 2016
What does this mean? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Nobody: 6:46am On May 06, 2016
Lovely banters!

Professionally unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by wayne4loan: 6:46am On May 06, 2016
Smart bank .. Back in the days when they are still called SpringBank ,I used to back with them .... This chat just won me over ,back to reactivate my heritagebank account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan Elumelu's 90th Birthday Party: Tony Elumelu's Mother Marks Birthday (Photo / What Business Do You Regret Starting?? / See How Nigerians Spend For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.