Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank (26860 Views)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Juxtified(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

That could also go horribly wrong.

Giving a low-level support staff free rein to free-style, "as-the-spirit-leads", is a recipe for disaster.

Very true. I guess there may be some levels of checks and balances to prevent that.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Juxtified(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2016
Jarus:

GT's customer service is seriously changing for worse.

Before, I used to get my issues resolved on twitter. Not anymore.

Even now, their 180 line no longer has "speak with our customers service agent " option. Just some pre-recorded messages that are too generic to solve one's issues.
Annoying, to say the least.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by ladenz(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2016
Hope T bilZ can't sue for the obvious reference to him even though they stopped short from calling his name outrightly
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by cevek11: 11:55am On May 06, 2016
What is it you are looking for in the banking hall?

When you can do your transactions online...

No AC for your house ba?

When did this happen so we can blame the government

Juxtified:
lol. I give them 10/10 also.

I hope they won't change this their commendable attitude towards customers when their customer base increases.

I remember GTBank used to be like that until they became 'big boys', now they send you to queue outside the bank, before you now progress slowly into the queue within the banking hall. Not to mention their insulting & lackadaisical attitude.
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Juxtified(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2016
cevek11:
What is it you are looking for in the banking hall?

When you can do your transactions online...

No AC for your house ba?

When did this happen so we can blame the government

Hahaha.

Even their A/C self doesn't seem like one because of the crowd.

True, most transactions can be done online, but there're some times you just have to visit the bank itself. Like when you need to make cash deposits, pay some bills and get a proper teller/receipt, during the BVN registration era, when the ATM 'swallows' your card.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by cr80vity(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2016
s ds heritage bank d same wt gtb.nd d likes or it as a different purpose
Re: Check Out This Funny Convo Between A Twitter User And Heritage Bank by Isaacpyo04(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2016
Juxtified:
lol. I give them 10/10 also.

I hope they won't change this their commendable attitude towards customers when their customer base increases.

I remember GTBank used to be like that until they became 'big boys', now they send you to queue outside the bank, before you now progress slowly into the queue within the banking hall. Not to mention their insulting & lackadaisical attitude.

"now they send you to queue outside the bank, before you now progress slowly into the queue within the banking hall." LOLZZZ

Tag this with their Twitter handle, hope they get the message.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan Elumelu's 90th Birthday Party: Tony Elumelu's Mother Marks Birthday (Photo / See How Nigerians Spend For Christmas / Frustration As ATMs Dispense Less Cash In Ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.