Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 AM

How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital (20610 Views)

”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by achu442(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Add me 08064
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by manijoli(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
my broda notting good com easy if der tumuch moni in the business u wont hav this tym
ultrarich:
How I started my export business with zero capital.<br>
My name is Bankole Kayode, the md/CEO of whales energy ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much storey telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.<br>
<br>

NOTE: I am not a grammarIan, so don't mind my grammar.

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportuned to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long storey short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details  where the banking instrument called  Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it.  And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export export but don't know how? Attend our free 4 Saturdays theory and experience sharing in agro export.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Theoretical export training
2. My personal good and bad experience in the business
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export) Note: participant will cute their travel expenses bills.
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing. Leave you phone nos and name if interested. You can also indicate if your number is on whats app. Any question?
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Olafeazy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Great! Hope you are going to give all the basics at a fair price.
#ThinkEntrepreneurship
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by rayblings(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
ultrarich:
Thanks for the information but charcoal is not the only exportable products
pls add me 08164325236
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Jamesvirgo: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Jamessunday39@gmail.com 08133828557 I will prefer using my mail. Am really interest in this
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by 2baga(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Darayola:

JUNE 7, happy birthday wondeful GEMINI
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by 2baga(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Darayola:

JUNE 7, happy birthday wonderful GEMINI
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Add me
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
ultrarich:
My name is Bankole Kayode, the md/CEO of whales energy ventures, a registered company mainly for agro-allied export business since 2011. Without much storey telling, I will go straight into how I started my export business with zero capital base. Before I continue, I want you to know that you can start a business or be anything you want to be especially if you can imagine it and act it.<br>
<br>

Some years ago i run a type setting business centre owned by my elder brother wife. During this period as a typist I typed a lot of document and opportuned to see a lot of customers document. One day, while doing the normal typing, a customer worked in and gave me a document called proforma invoice and packing list which has the break down of charcoal export in thousands of dollars, I got curious but kept quiet. Some days latter, the customer worked in again and prepare another proforma invoice, because of my speed and accuracy the customer became regular, hence we got close. After some months of good relationship, I was able to ask him to teach me the business. To cut the long storey short, he put me through the online platform to get client and he register me, after some more months I was able to nab my first client. NOTE: I HAVE NOT REGISTER ANY COMPANY AS AT THIS TIME. So I propose to the client I will be shipping the goods in partnership, meaning I wont have to use my company name which he agreed to. So I presented my to be partners details, including his bank details  where the banking instrument called  Letter of Credit (L.C) will be received. Unfortunately, my to be partner had serious crises few weeks after I submit his details to my client, so I got scared but fortunately for me, my client is trying to avoid L.C charges and every effort my client made to raise the L.C (Letter of Credit) proof abortive, then he suggested if he could pay me some advance then after completing the job, he will pay my balance, I immediately jump at it, then i had to start the process of registering a business name, then use my teacher export licence to export it.  And that was the beginning of my export carrier since 2011. Till today i still have copy of the telex for the transfer to my personal domiciliary account that was opened to trade forex but ended up as the saving grace for the export business. I am open to your questions and comment. Thank you.

Do you want to start agro export export but don't know how? Attend our free 4 Saturdays theory and experience sharing in agro export.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
3. Those that are willing to travel will be taking to field to see how to relate with locals (very important to a successful export) Note: participant will cute their travel expenses bills.
4. Opportunity to crowd fund export business and contract sourcing. Leave you phone nos and name if interested. You can also indicate if your number is on whats app. Any question?

Add me
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by otunbacarter(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oliverotuns@gmail.com 08031945329
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Josephsun: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Plc add me am interested.
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Dikachi12: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2016
plz add me on watsapp=08039420069, or email= youngkachi87@gmail.com am very intrested in the partner funding
AyaSunday:

Add me
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Dikachi12: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2016
plz add me on watsapp=08039420069, or email= youngkachi87@gmail.com am very intrested in the partner funding
ultrarich:
<br>

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by bleccin(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Ayanfemi002(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
ayanlowofemi@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Ayanfemi002(m): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
ayanlowofemi@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by mymarketspace(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please Add me on the group Im So much Interested in Learning about Exportation

Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by mymarketspace(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2016

Thanks
phyla:
pls leave me your email address,thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by mymarketspace(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
mymarketspace24h@gmail.com
mymarketspace:

Thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by mymarketspace(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
whatsapp # 07010198608 email mymarketspace24h@gmail.com

please Accept me im very much interested

Thanks
phyla:
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by mymarketspace(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
whatsapp # 07010198608 email mymarketspace24h@gmail.com

please Accept me im very much interested

Thanks
phyla:
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by boniquegalaxy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
I'm interested in the exportation business please kindly add me boniquegalaxy @gmail.com O803772 9414.
Thanks.

ultrarich:
<br>

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by born2govern222: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please am interested in the seminar:08060112968
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by tboss2(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
I hope you are aware charcoal export was banned by FGN? http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/fg-bans-wood-charcoal-exportation/
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
08111309031 my whatsapp. .
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by chqakinns(m): 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Add me 07034543322
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by jamislaw(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls add me 08093854251
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by AYOOLA6: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
I am interested my mobile line is 07050463742 am on whatsapp
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by musibau4real: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
my email is hameedmusibau@gmail.com thanks
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by raysnabs: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2016
pls add me 07066596563
Re: How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital by suresucces: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2016
My WhatsApp 08050962144

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

9 Banks Scale Cbn’s Dividend Hurdle, 4 Fail / Recession, Personal Income And Planning / Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.