Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri (1841 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by Simeonnwabeks: 9:01am On May 06, 2016
Stalwert:

Supporters of criminality are never known to have moral decorum

Most of them are kids that thrown tantrums for any little thing, they rejoice ovee boko haram strike and pray evil for there own country yet turn around to blame the President. Bunch of unpatriotic animals.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by Simeonnwabeks: 9:04am On May 06, 2016
bettercreature:
My brother you need to stop walking on your brain we are in 2016,why blaming buhari when the armnesty program is still on? i really want to know the point you are trying to make or are you saying that EFCC should stop prosecuting Tompolo? Please! always try to think before you post
Any militant that refuse to partake in the on going armnesty programme must be wipe off the face of the earth

You should try to ignore that kid, his only contribution on this board is throwing insult around and blaming Buhari for his family problems. Frustration and poverty can make a man anything for his shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by Stalwert: 9:06am On May 06, 2016
Simeonnwabeks:

Most of them are kids that thrown tantrums for any little thing, they rejoice over boko haram strike and pray evil for there own country yet turn around to blame the President. Bunch of unpatriotic animals.

One wakes up everyday knowing he shares a country with evil minded people who pray for death and destruction

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by Nobody: 9:09am On May 06, 2016
Nawa for this militants oh,why are they hell-bent on bringing nigeria economy to its kneel.noboby should be supporting yhis blowing of pipe line thing
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by kodded(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2016
Simeonnwabeks:

I know he will throw insult, an archibong can never make sense anyway so its no surprise. So anyone that call kids like you out must be APC, common sense is not truly common. What a big shame.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3275001_20151208100340_jpeg3e003119ebb460a2cdcf698428d162ac
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by PIPPROF(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2016
Simeonnwabeks:

Most of them are kids that thrown tantrums for any little thing, they rejoice ovee boko haram strike and pray evil for there own country yet turn around to blame the President. Bunch of unpatriotic animals.

same thing APC did by this time last year
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by Simeonnwabeks: 9:14am On May 06, 2016
PIPPROF:

How is that my concern? Thats APCs problem and not problem of apolitical citizens like me, must everyone be APC or PDP.
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by Simeonnwabeks: 9:14am On May 06, 2016
kodded:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3275001_20151208100340460a2cdcf698428d162ac

An archibong can never make any sense. Houseboy.com
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by Adminisher: 9:15am On May 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is killing this country, Seriously. The man is just a heartless megalomaniac.

No he is killing the dregs of the Niger Delta, corrupt Ibo petrol smugglers (sorry importers) and people who have stolen Nigeria's money. He also does not give two hoots and Bleep for whatever you call him.
He is grim, determined and will DO what he has been programmed by God to do .

The platform blown up is just a valve manifold. Nigeria will not lose a kobo from it. All other producing installations will increase their daily production to make up for it. Even Chevron will not lose much
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by bender79: 9:15am On May 06, 2016
PIPPROF:

Is APC your future? Myopic
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by DaBullIT(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2016
How about Hausas and Yorubas begin a protest right now , calling for the ECOWAS,ICC,OPEC and all other concerned bodies to deal with the menace of Yeeebos , they are the ones blowing up pipelines and killing the economy and i am sure OPEC would not like the idea that a tribe is sabotaging the economy of another country, Maybe they'll invade and wipe out the whole Igbo race , Maybe they'll just sue the governors , maybe they'll bring military presence , who knows what it will yeild , But i am sure it won't be ignored

That would be giving the ibos a taste of their own medicine , and anyone / everyone who hails the vandals (98%) of them does should be punished as well

Mynd44 , this is not wishing harm on any tribe this is an analysis

[size=1pt]
now i expect some basteurds to quote me and insult me for categorizing Ibos together .. Guess what, that's how the Hausa and Fulani people feel when you go protesting shouting about Fulani , that's how the rest of Nigeria feels when you protest on unjustifiable causes
[/size]
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by EzeNri(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2016
Adminisher:

No he is killing the dregs of the Niger Delta, corrupt Ibo petrol smugglers (sorry importers) and people who have stolen Nigeria's money. He also does not give two hoots and Bleep for whatever you call him.

The platform blown up is just a valve manifold. Nigeria will not lose a kobo from it. All other producing installations will increase their daily production to make up for it. Even Chevron will not lose much
U av narrowed the problems of this country to SS/SE. What about those that commercialized terrorism and suicide bombing? GoodLuck
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by EzeNri(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2016
DaBullIT:
How about Hausas and Yorubas begin a protest right now , calling for the ECOWAS,ICC,OPEC and all other concerned bodies to deal with the menace of Yeeebos , they are the ones blowing up pipelines and killing the economy and i am sure OPEC would not like the idea that a tribe is sabotaging the economy of another country, Maybe they'll invade and wipe out the whole Igbo race , Maybe they'll just sue the governors , maybe they'll bring military presence , who knows what it will yeild , But i am sure it won't be ignored

That would be giving the ibos a taste of their own medicine , and anyone / everyone who hails the vandals (98%) of them does should be punished as well

Mynd44 , this is not wishing harm on any tribe this is an analysis

[size=1pt]
now i expect some basteurds to quote me and insult me for categorizing Ibos together .. Guess what, that's how the Hausa and Fulani people feel when you go protesting shouting about Fulani , that's how the rest of Nigeria feels when you protest on unjustifiable causes
[/size]

Goodluck.
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by LordVarys: 4:35pm On May 06, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 06, 2016
Na ur land,? Wetin concern u? The economy must be grounded... U won't come to our land and make money to go develop ur North and South West and leave us in penury
tayebest:
let them continuing spilling their land and expect Buhari to do the cleaning....

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria To Lose $5.3 Mil Daily After Attack On Chevron Platform In Warri by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2016
Time to go look for oil in the North and South West... I guess Lagos is now oil producing state... Next will be Osun...
Adminisher:

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The 'unsual' Tool A Customs Officer Was Spotted Carrying While On Duty(pic) / What Do You Think Mrs Aisha Buhari Was Thinking In This Photo? / Remi Tinubu Is A Useless Scallywag Talkative Prostitute Trouble Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.